Photo
* * * * * 35 votes

XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11088 replies to this topic

#4621 Jaskull

Jaskull

Satellaview!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

Coolness! Which thread did you see me in?

I remember using your Zuma's Revenge guide from there.

#4622 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

apparently it is considered DLC, so that'd be a no:cry:

That's lame. Thanks for the answer.

#4623 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

!

Double Dragon II isn't old school.

It fails out of school with straight Fs.

Terrible game.

I had a pretty good laugh. Thanks.

Based on what little I've seen I don't get why they are adding a "3" after Far Cry in the XBLA game.

After playing the Terraria trial it feels like a 3rd person Minecraft and I'm okay with that.

#4624 gamingdroid

gamingdroid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

I'm tempted to get Gears of War 3... wonder if it is a permanent price drop or a temporary one?

#4625 skonson

skonson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

I'm tempted to get Gears of War 3... wonder if it is a permanent price drop or a temporary one?

My guess is that it's permanent as the new GOW game is out so $20 for GOW3 seems about right. That and most of the price drops on GOD that haven't been part of a sale seem to be permanent as of lately. Also I can easily find a used copy for $10 here in Australia so it probably is that cheap overseas, hence needed a price drop.

Edited by skonson, 08 April 2013 - 03:08 PM.

#4626 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Major Nelson tweeted that the Castle Map Pack for Halo 4 released today. Also, the previous map packs and the Season Pass will go on sale on Friday. Odd start day for a sale:

http://majornelson.c...astle-map-pack/

On Friday, April 12, there will be a “Halo 4” DLC sale for anyone who has not yet purchased the “Halo 4” War Games Map Pass or the first two individual Map Packs. A listing of the sale prices is as follows:

“Halo 4” War Games Map Pass: 1600 Microsoft Points (Originally 2000 Microsoft Points)

Crimson Map Pack: 600 Microsoft Points (Originally 800 Microsoft Points)

Majestic Map Pack: 600 Microsoft Points (Originally 800 Microsoft Points)

Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#4627 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hah, I was just wondering if the Halo 4 map pass would ever go on sale. 1600 MSP is a decent value, buuuuuttttttt I will probably hold out for 50% off, unless the next two weeks of sales are just that bad.

Off-topic: Just spent three days in the pokey. Protip: Avoid at all costs, especially if you are a non-medicated superfreak like myself. Oh, and if you're gluten-free like I am, sucks to be you...

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#4628 Cornelius

Cornelius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

Major Nelson tweeted that the Castle Map Pack for Halo 4 released today. Also, the previous map packs and the Season Pass will go on sale on Friday. Odd start day for a sale:
http://majornelson.c...astle-map-pack/

Added to the OP ... thanks!

70109.png
I don't always buy :360: points, but when I do, I click this CrazyGameTime affiliate link below
Cornelius's gamercard, so CGT will forward 2% of the proceeds so he can buy more points!

#4629 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

I cant believe the halo maps are already going on sale. The second pack is only like a month old. Guess I lost out on 200MSP only. To add to that I have not liked any of the DLC maps but in general I dont really like the game much either.

512847.png

#4630 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Glad to see the Halo 4 pass going on sale. $5 off? Nevermind. I can wait for a better one.

I know Bioshock Infinite has a pass for 1600 MSP that will include 3 new single player stories and oddly enough I'm more inclined to buy that.

#4631 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

Aw, the marketplace description for Double Dragon II was updated.

One of the greatest side-scrolling action game is back! Double Dragon II keeps the original's story plot, while making vast improvements on all other aspects of the game. Team up and take control of Jimmy and Billy, whose looks and actions are completely modernized. Battle through the newly drawn 3D stages, which hide their own secrets and surprises. Both fans of classic arcade games from the 80's and those who just love to have a good time punching out baddies will find a thrill rider in Double Dragon II - the Wander of Dragons.

Though, based on reviews, the "vast improvements on all other aspects of the game" line may be almost as humorous as what was there before.

#4632 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

Glad to see the Halo 4 pass going on sale. $5 off? Nevermind. I can wait for a better one.

I know Bioshock Infinite has a pass for 1600 MSP that will include 3 new single player stories and oddly enough I'm more inclined to buy that.

It actually also gives you bonuses already for the main game if you buy it. You get a gold machine gun and pistol which do 35% more damage right at the start. You are also given 5 bonus infusions at the beginning. I bought the season pass day one since I expect 1600 MSP for THREE DLCs is already a sale to me. Especially in a great game like Bioshock Infinite.

512847.png

#4633 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

Aw, the marketplace description for Double Dragon II was updated.

Though, based on reviews, the "vast improvements on all other aspects of the game" line may be almost as humorous as what was there before.

yeah but the important thing is they didn't update the ingame character bios, those are godlike!

Does anyone know how to get the bruce lee achievement in this game btw?

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#4634 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

Ugh, my referral points for Bing still haven't posted.

How efficient is their customer service? I'm short 6 Bing credits for another 100 MSP code I need to pick up Plants vs. Zombies.

How quickly are the 100 MSP codes shipped?

Edit: To the guy asking about the Alan Wake DLC, you're best off looking for the Signal (first DLC included with all retail copies) in the CAG Marketplace or on Ebay. I just got the DLC voucher for it in the mail today unused for $3.50 shipped (280 MSP essentially, or half-off). Can't beat that.

As for the second DLC, The Writer, you'll probably have to bite the bullet on that, though you might be better off waiting 'till next month's Rewards promotion (or at least tomorrow to see if it's on sale in the next 2 weeks).

Edited by BobbyTastic, 08 April 2013 - 10:37 PM.

~ Professionals Be Thou For The People. ~

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#4635 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

If you want to see the first 15 min of Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon someone has posted it. Not sure how long it will be up since I am pretty sure he is not supposed to have it. Anyway SPOILERS obviously. I will say that from what I have seen this is sort of a re-skinned Far Cry 3. It looks like it will play almost exactly like FC3 which it good but with a "new" setting.

Sorry the guy is a bit annoying.

#4636 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

Soo what are tomorrows deals? ~ Just kidding lol

Hope there's anything worthwhile I don't have already haven't spent a single MSP to the punchcards yet (but got the Ac 3 Pass and the Dishonored DLC last week)

Edited by Antarael Dulacre, 09 April 2013 - 12:26 AM.

#4637 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

It actually also gives you bonuses already for the main game if you buy it. You get a gold machine gun and pistol which do 35% more damage right at the start. You are also given 5 bonus infusions at the beginning. I bought the season pass day one since I expect 1600 MSP for THREE DLCs is already a sale to me. Especially in a great game like Bioshock Infinite.

Yeah I saw that but already completed the game. I'll buy it before starting Hard or 1999 mode.

#4638 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:28 AM

Too bad I bought the season pass in November as part of the "Spend 1500 points on Halo content get 100 MSP back" promo (which I never got the 100 for) and have barely played since the Crimson pack came out. Poor CAG judgment on that one.

#4639 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

Finally got a chance to try out the Retro City Rampage trial, and it was better than I was expecting. Seems like a good deal at 600 points.

#4640 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Too bad I bought the season pass in November as part of the "Spend 1500 points on Halo content get 100 MSP back" promo (which I never got the 100 for) and have barely played since the Crimson pack came out. Poor CAG judgment on that one.

Well to be fair it'll be a lot harder to play those maps now seeing as the playlists for the DLC map packs are gone. Except for castle

#4641 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

Yeah I saw that but already completed the game. I'll buy it before starting Hard or 1999 mode.

Just a heads up. 1999 and hard mode are both kinda easy. I expected the game to be hard after reading all the info on 1999 mode throughout the past months. I died only twice I think, maybe three. Charge is the best vigor if you use it right, and its really fun. ;)

512847.png

#4642 seppuku

seppuku

too many games, not enough time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

As was previously stated, if you're looking for a nice Pinball FX2 ego boost Plants vs. Zombies is the table for you. I picked it up last night and played a round: 50+ million with lots of multi balls on my first try, and I was making lots of mistakes.

I purchased Deadlight, Mark of the Ninja, and Dust: An Elysian Tale during the holiday sale, but I haven't played much of them so no opinions to share (I really liked the demos though =] ). But I did end up buying Trials Evolution to kick start my rewards earnings. I considered getting Guardian Heroes too, but that tri-plane movement is wonky to me, and I think this and the other Sega games are the April price drops.

Edited by seppuku, 09 April 2013 - 04:53 AM.

XBLA wish list: Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds, Double Dragon Neon...
Xbox 360 wish list: Diablo III

#4643 Twista48

Twista48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

so uh I didnt think id gotten so many hours worth of arcade games in but apparently ive completed all 3 punchcards now

TheTwistadOne48.png

#4644 Obiwan456

Obiwan456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

So, I have now bought Mark of the Ninja, Retro City Rampage, Winterbottom, Castle Crashers, and DUst. Thinking about Magic 2013.

#4645 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

I remember using your Zuma's Revenge guide from there.

That's great. Glad it helped you. :)

#4646 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

4/2 - ??? ... Unknown Sega Markdowns *unknown if temporary or permanent*

Sounds like permanent price drops.

#4647 Sweet PinkiePie

Sweet PinkiePie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

Anyone know what the deal of the week is this week?
Gametz : Bat
99Gamers: GreenBayPackers

I trade at these game sites, look me up!

#4648 VaultBoy101

VaultBoy101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:31 AM

It'll be posted here first as soon as anyone knows.

#4649 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

If we knew, you'd also know.

#4650 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

Anyone know what the deal of the week is this week?

Whoever decides these things should know, considering it goes live in a few hours. Does that answer your question?

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!