Amazon Gold Box Today! Far Cry $34.99 & More

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#151 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Darn target price matches online now but their website says only a week after you purchase it. I got FC3 for 39.99 when they had it on sale so would've liked the $5 but doesn't seem like it will work.

#152 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Finally picked up Far Cry 3, excited to play it. Thanks OP!
Check out my MMA editorials at Fightmania, or my gaming blog.

#153 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Ha, can't even match NewEgg's deal...

Unfortunately I'll pass on this deal.:cry:

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#154 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

What's the chance Hitman is sub $30
Again in the coming months? Already ordered Far Cry 3 today on top of a good sized backlog so I think I should wait...

#155 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Again in the coming months? Already ordered Far Cry 3 today on top of a good sized backlog so I think I should wait...

I can see it dropping to around $20 within the next few months, what with so many games releasing in March. I'd wait; Far Cry 3 will definitely keep you busy enough. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#156 PokemonRexRay

PokemonRexRay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

I would really like Hitman, but I'll wait for under $25.

FAIL for you! it was $19.99 at gamestop during the holidays LOL!

#157 Interrobang

Interrobang

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

It's $27.99 at Newegg right now.

#158 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

PMed this at Best Buy so I could use gift cards, $40 was my buy price so I'm happy with lower. Now to just get through my backlog ...

#159 mikeja72

mikeja72

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

PMed this at Best Buy so I could use gift cards, $40 was my buy price so I'm happy with lower. Now to just get through my backlog ...

So best buy is price matching amazon if you show them the sale? Did you go to a physical store or do it online somehow?

#160 Daniel09

Daniel09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

hmm. Got $15 on amazon, still don't know if i should bite. Not like I have a lot of time.

#161 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

Hitman's probably gonna be 34, but if it's in the 20's, I'm probably going to grab it.

So it was $30, so I stopped by a Best Buy and price matched the Newegg price for $28.

Was really hoping for that $25, oh well.

Also, no thanks on the Vanguard kit for $280. What a flop. $250 or $200 would've been the mark for me.
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#162 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

BB phone CSR won't PM Amazon. Dammit.

#163 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

im still puzzled on what happend to amazon they were awful in game deals all of 2012 and 2013 has not started out any better. Only game today i was into but missed thanks to work would have been hitman.

#164 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

im still puzzled on what happend to amazon they were awful in game deals all of 2012 and 2013 has not started out any better. Only game today i was into but missed thanks to work would have been hitman.

Amazon use to smoke the competition when it came to deals but now every beats them to the punch and they don't seem to care as much

#165 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Probably realized a bunch of cags buying their video games at a loss didn't mean we were also adding books and kindles to our carts

All amazon does now is OCCASIONALLY price match best buy. They no longer lead or set the tone for sales :(

#166 kingofusa1001

kingofusa1001

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

Probably realized a bunch of cags buying their video games at a loss didn't mean we were also adding books and kindles to our carts

All amazon does now is OCCASIONALLY price match best buy. They no longer lead or set the tone for sales :(

That maybe true for console games, but they seem to do well for pc games. Not trying to to be bias in any way. Just stating the facts. 2011 was possibly the last good year for console game deals because we were almost guaranteed 20 dollar credit.

#167 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

Leaning towards cancelling my Far Cry 3 order since I have so many other games in the backlog. Anybody think that (and Hitman for that matter, given its $27.99 price on Newegg) will hit this price again later in the year? Would rather hang on to my credit for now I think.

#168 tmonahan87

tmonahan87

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Leaning towards cancelling my Far Cry 3 order since I have so many other games in the backlog. Anybody think that (and Hitman for that matter, given its $27.99 price on Newegg) will hit this price again later in the year? Would rather hang on to my credit for now I think.

Definitely will be cheap again
Check out my brand new novel, Of Darkness and Deathless, available now!

#169 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

I told myself I would bite on FC3 for $35 or less but I'm passing, too many games to play as it is. Being an Ubisoft title helps the possibility that it will drop in price again soon.

I did Redbox it a few times, great game, worthy of the praise.

#170 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Yeah, I went ahead and cancelled it. I currently have Borderlands 2, The Walking Dead, Witcher 2, Skyward Sword, most of Forza Horizon and soon Bioshock 1 and 2 in my backlog as it is, so I will wait. Plus I might be able to track down Far Cry 1 and 2 to play through first.

As for Hitman, I want to play Blood Money again so I will pick that up first.

#171 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

Baller Beats for $25..

#172 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Should I jump on far cry 3....will it drop lower soon?

#173 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

It's Ubisoft, so chances are very good that it will be under $20 in 1-3 months.

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#174 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

depends on your backlog. If you plan to play it pretty soon might as well pick it up, but if it'll be a while (like it will for with all the other games to play through first), youre better off to wait since we know it will hit at least $30-$35 again (and probably $20 later in the year)

#175 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

depends on your backlog. If you plan to play it pretty soon might as well pick it up, but if it'll be a while (like it will for with all the other games to play through first), youre better off to wait since we know it will hit at least $30-$35 again (and probably $20 later in the year)

I still have 10 games more in my backlog. Two of them are hd collection. I may pass it then...I am just afraid it will drop soon.

#176 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

It's Ubisoft, so chances are very good that it will be under $20 in 1-3 months.

Thank you for your remind. I decide to pass then. By the way, how about just dance 4? Will it drop lower than $22.99?

#177 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Thank you for your remind. I decide to pass then. By the way, how about just dance 4? Will it drop lower than $22.99?

(Holds envelope up to turbaned forehead...)

OMG. LOL. SMH. (Your emoticon here; they pretty much all work in this situation.)

#178 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Ended up getting Far Cry 3. I've been in the mood for a good shooter and I'm tired of waiting for Gamefly

#179 Daniel09

Daniel09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

That was fast shipping! I just received Hitman. Came just under 24 hours.