Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $20
Lollipop Chainsaw $15
Catherine $15

But of course we'll see...
Turtle Beach Headset
Wii game
Zumba
Fightstick

I'm always disappointed when these things come along. My gaming addiction has just gotten so bad that Amazon would have to pull out the heroin-level deals to get me excited. I'm not even exactly sure what those deals would be.

I think Kingdoms of Amalur at $19.99 might get me going, but something tells me that won't happen.

[quote name='MrBoss']I am actually expecting a ton of THQ games to be in this:

-Saints Row 3
-Space Marine
-UDraws and Games[/QUOTE]

Udraw was $8.00 at Best Buy yesterday. What's your target price?

[quote name='MrBoss']I am actually expecting a ton of THQ games to be in this:

-Saints Row 3
-Space Marine
-UDraws and Games[/QUOTE]
Save your money with UDraw. I bought the one for PS3 for $10 at Best Buy and it's too inaccurate. I really bought it for my PC (some guy created a driver to use it as a tablet on PC, but I couldn't get it working right). The Instant Artist game is a joke and I platinumed it in a couple of mindless hours then returned the whole thing to BB.

SR3 on the other hand is great at any price.

Guys I am wanting these games. I am just talking about industry trends (clearing out of THQ games). So I expect to see a lot of their games being offered.

[quote name='skatz83']Hitman Absolution for $25 or P4 Arena for $20 please.[/QUOTE]
Best Buy has P4A for $20.

[quote name='KrisMKX']lol at ppl still posting their witty comments about the Amazon deals. grow up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, your post reeks of maturity. Being "that guy" that comes to comment on everyone else's comments doesn't make you any less of a whiner.

Edit: And the obvious response "Well, being that guy that complains about that guy complaing about comments..." yeah, I get it.

I wonder if there's some clueless nubjit at Amazon who reads these posts, sees us all making fun of their "deals", but doesn't get it and thinks we're listing what we actually want to see, so then he reports back to them. It would completely explain all the repeated Zumba, Wii and headset deals.

I'm really hoping for Call of Duty: World at War for $20. I hear a lot of people are playing that game online right now.

Can someone explain the vacuum cleaners 10% off tag lol. The only thing I can think of is there was a vacuum cleaner on sale during the last vg gold box, when the only thing on sale was a ps3.

[quote name='Firefox59']Can someone explain the vacuum cleaners 10% off tag lol. The only thing I can think of is there was a vacuum cleaner on sale during the last vg gold box, when the only thing on sale was a ps3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because they cancelled it.

[quote name='Broken Cage']Yeah, your post reeks of maturity. Being "that guy" that comes to comment on everyone else's comments doesn't make you any less of a whiner.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it does.

Telling people to grow up once < repeatedly saying the same tired jokes in every Gold Box thread.

Simple math shows that he is, in fact, less of a whiner.

[quote name='krismkx']lol at ppl still posting their witty comments about the amazon deals. Grow up.[/quote]

[quote name='broken cage']yeah, your post reeks of maturity. Being "that guy" that comes to comment on everyone else's comments doesn't make you any less of a whiner.

Edit: And the obvious response "well, being that guy that complains about that guy complaing about comments..." yeah, i get it.[/quote]

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Yes, it does.

Telling people to grow up once < repeatedly saying the same tired jokes in every Gold Box thread.

Simple math shows that he is, in fact, less of a whiner.[/QUOTE]

lol.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Yes, it does.

Simple math shows that he is, in fact, less of a whiner.[/QUOTE]

Nope. People here making jokes are having a laugh. He's came in here trying to bring the mood down by insulting people by calling them immature. So yeah, he's of equal or greater whiner than the people in this thread, in my opinion he's a bigger whiner, since he's being a buzzkill.

[quote name='vickers500']Nope. People here making jokes are having a laugh. He's came in here trying to bring the mood down by insulting people by calling them immature. So yeah, he's of equal or greater whiner than the people in this thread, in my opinion he's a bigger whiner, since he's being a buzzkill.[/QUOTE]

He's being a buzzkill? How is any of this "humorous" or "entertaining" in the slightest? It's literally the SAME dumb jokes and pathetic jabs as all the other Amazon Gold Box threads that pop up.

[quote name='vickers500']Nope. People here making jokes are having a laugh. He's came in here trying to bring the mood down by insulting people by calling them immature. So yeah, he's of equal or greater whiner than the people in this thread, in my opinion he's a bigger whiner, since he's being a buzzkill.[/QUOTE]

How is he being a buzzkill? How is any of this "humorous" or "entertaining" in the slightest? It's literally the SAME dumb jokes and pathetic jabs as all the other posts in Amazon Gold Box threads that pop up. It's so damn old.

[quote name='mr.Dobalina']How is he being a buzzkill? How is any of this "humorous" or "entertaining" in the slightest? It's literally the SAME dumb jokes and pathetic jabs as all the other posts in Amazon Gold Box threads that pop up. It's so damn old.[/QUOTE]

true but this is the internet. the internet seems to not be able to stop itself in its overabused tired old memes and other jokes. the internet is the epitome of beating a dead horse.

really if you are a poster online anywhere you really should just learn to not be bothered by overused jokes.

I for one, welcome the jokes. As for being tired and old, there are still some gems that turn up each time. The deals themselves are tired and old. I am prepared to set fail for sale. Full steamy dump ahead.

[quote name='preston181']I for one, welcome the jokes. As for being tired and old, there are still some gems that turn up each time. The deals themselves are tired and old. I am prepared to set fail for sale. Full steamy dump ahead.[/QUOTE]

yeh if someone doesn't like the same tired jokes as they call it than don't read the comments and just wait for the sale to start

amazon use to be so good in gaming deals what happened? where did this all go wrong? how come k-mart and bestbuy started having much better deals

right now its every retailer against amazon, since every retailers puts one good sale yet amazon put on crappy gaming stuff for sale

they should change the name to "bronze" box deals, because there's nothing golden about them.

[quote name='mr.Dobalina']How is he being a buzzkill? How is any of this "humorous" or "entertaining" in the slightest? It's literally the SAME dumb jokes and pathetic jabs as all the other posts in Amazon Gold Box threads that pop up. It's so damn old.[/QUOTE]

Humor is subjective, and I wouldn't deem to tell anyone what they should find funny. That said, the fact that you guys are the minority here implies that most people in the thread do find it humorous or entertaining. At the very least, they find it harmless and ignorable.

So far only you three have been so personally and deeply offended by these pointless jokes that you couldn't simply not read them, you couldn't read them and scoff, you had to read them and lodge a complaint. Everyone else was enjoying themselves in the thread, or just ignoring it all together.

Besides, you know as well as the rest of us that this thread will have no useful information until Monday night/Tuesday morning. You can easily skip it until then, of course then you might have to deal with the real whining and complaining when the sale starts.

[quote name='mikepeluso']I can't believe how long its been since I bought a game from the gold box.[/QUOTE]

Ditto - it used to be a foregone conclusion.

I blame you rat-soup eating cheap motherfuckers who would exclaim "Damn, Amazon is killing my wallet!" - Amazon customer service is so great that the only logical move was to nerf the Gold Box.

[quote name='MrBonk']I disagree.

Every Gold box thread results in infinity comments about Zumba or some other shovelware.[/QUOTE]

In for 2! Lol

[quote name='Broken Cage']Humor is subjective, and I wouldn't deem to tell anyone what they should find funny. That said, the fact that you guys are the minority here implies that most people in the thread do find it humorous or entertaining. At the very least, they find it harmless and ignorable.

So far only you three have been so personally and deeply offended by these pointless jokes that you couldn't simply not read them, you couldn't read them and scoff, you had to read them and lodge a complaint. Everyone else was enjoying themselves in the thread, or just ignoring it all together.

Besides, you know as well as the rest of us that this thread will have no useful information until Monday night/Tuesday morning. You can easily skip it until then, of course then you might have to deal with the real whining and complaining when the sale starts.[/QUOTE]

Hahah, I like how you say "was enjoying themselves" as in they stopped enjoying themselves as soon as someone pointed out how shitty their sense of humors are. That said, the majority thought Dane Cook was hilarious. The majority kept Friends going for so long. The majority doesn't mean anything.

Although I agree, making a post on a forum shows that we are personally and deeply offended by reading terrible jokes. I don't know if I'm ever going to recover.

I did like how you couldn't simply not read our posts, you couldn't read them and scoff, you had to read them and lodge a complaint. As you said, that means you're deeply and personally offended. For that, I apologize.

[quote name='kayne2000']true but this is the internet. the internet seems to not be able to stop itself in its overabused tired old memes and other jokes. the internet is the epitome of beating a dead horse.

really if you are a poster online anywhere you really should just learn to not be bothered by overused jokes.[/QUOTE]

yes! this is why everyone still says 'teh winz' and all links to youtube are rickrolls

G I JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']MLK is rolling over in his grave right now.[/QUOTE]
And yet I still rolled all over the floor laughing at the joke.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I buy every zumba game on day 1. I only do that for Call of Duty, Madden, and zumba games.[/QUOTE]

You forgot the season passes and the Halo day one purchases.

[quote name='Nfamous209']This is one of those situations where I think it's actually faster to say the actual title of the game.[/QUOTE]
Earthworm Jim > EWJ

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hahah, I like how you say "was enjoying themselves" as in they stopped enjoying themselves as soon as someone pointed out how shitty their sense of humors are.[/QUOTE]

I say, "was enjoying themselves" because I'm referring to when the dissenting comments were made, you know, in the past, prior to when I made my post. That's why I said "was". Read it in context, "You had to lodge a complaint." (past tense) "Everyone else was enjoying themselves." (past tense)

That said, the majority thought Dane Cook was hilarious. The majority kept Friends going for so long. The majority doesn't mean anything.

And the minority means even less. Dane Cook isn't any less rich because the minority disapproves of his comedy. Friends isn't any less enduring. American Idol is still going strong today because the majority means everything. You could have a video of a dog licking his butt while he farts, if it got thirty million views, you'd be a YouTube celebrity just for holding the camera. That's how it works.

Although I agree, making a post on a forum shows that we are personally and deeply offended by reading terrible jokes. I don't know if I'm ever going to recover.

I doubt you ever will.

I did like how you couldn't simply not read our posts, you couldn't read them and scoff, you had to read them and lodge a complaint. As you said, that means you're deeply and personally offended. For that, I apologize.

This is such a predictable response, I actually responded to it before you even made it:

[quote name='Broken Cage']Edit: And the obvious response "Well, being that guy that complains about that guy complaing about comments..." yeah, I get it.[/QUOTE]

That said, I also see a difference between attacking people in this thread, and posting harmless comments about an Amazon sale. So sure, I'm offended that you think you're so unique and special that everyone else should silence themselves so you three can enjoy an empty thread, which is exactly what it'll be sans the witty comments and complaints.

bread's done
Back