• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1015 replies to this topic

#271 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

My god.... XD

A few LOL moments for me watching this....I'm glad I don't have to eat that kind of crap lol.

Anyways on the subject of the supposed WWE Network, if you would get the ppv's (minus Wrestlemania) along with some other retro programming I would pay $15/month without question. If the ppv's weren't included I don't think anyone would sub to this thing but the ppv's will change that for a lot of people I would think. It would be stupid for anyone who gets more than say 5 ppv's a year not to subscribe if they had the means to.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#272 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

I wonder what WWE will air Thursday nights 8 - 10 PM EST. :-k

Thunder.

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-House, M.D. season 7
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#273 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Mania with Todd Pettengill & Stephanie Wyant.

#274 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Did anyone else watch Wrestle Kingdom 7? At the very least everyone should watch the Prince Devitt/Kota Ibushi/Low Ki match, just great. You'll definitely recognize Low Ki's ring gear, it's certainly unusual. Anyway, enjoy.

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-House, M.D. season 7
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#275 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Thunder.

That would start at 8:05 Eastern Time, sir.

#276 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

Following "Chimp Channel".

I remember when Buff Bagwell broke his neck, they cut to an endless loop of one or two Chimp Channel skits, over and over, 'til they had control over what had happened.

#277 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Following "Chimp Channel".

I remember when Buff Bagwell broke his neck, they cut to an endless loop of one or two Chimp Channel skits, over and over, 'til they had control over what had happened.

Haha! I vaguely recall this as well...

#278 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Did anyone else watch Wrestle Kingdom 7? At the very least everyone should watch the Prince Devitt/Kota Ibushi/Low Ki match, just great. You'll definitely recognize Low Ki's ring gear, it's certainly unusual. Anyway, enjoy.

WTF!? I was not expecting that!

#279 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Chimp Channel was funny as hell.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#280 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

Agent 47!

#281 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#282 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

Here's a pretty good story on the Savage-Lawler rivalry from the early 80s. I'd love for it to go more in-depth because it seems fascinating, but I guess it's a pleasant surprise that WWE is even acknowledging it.

http://www.wwe.com/c...ivalry-26094846

---

When did Jericho get the Eddie and Doris tattoos? He didn't have them before his return this year, did he?

Spoiler

#283 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

That's quality work. wonder what is supposed to fill the blank spaces.

Also, I did not know "doris" had a name.
Posted Image

#284 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

That's quality work. wonder what is supposed to fill the blank spaces.

Also, I did not know "doris" had a name.

At the risk of sounding like a Metallica hipster (:lol:), that's what she's known by in what I've heard/read/seen.

#285 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

For those who think their TVs are having issues tonight while watching Smackdown don't worry its just a bad re-encode the WWE is doing while inserting the live play by play they are doing for tonight's show.

Screen cap from the international broadcast (which has the WWE HD logo instead of the Twitter plug in the upper left):

Spoiler

New sig coming soon.

#286 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

Did Square Enix pay for that or he just decide to Cosplay in his biggest match in years?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#287 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Tonight on iPPV:

A full rundown on ROH 11th Anniversary iPPV:

http://www.rohwrestl...y-event-upon-us

New sig coming soon.

#288 Aldogg

Aldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Not as excited for tonight I was for final battle. Steen vs Lethal and Strong vs Elgin are the only two matches I want to watch.

#289 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

American Wolves vs Forever Hooligans for me is the match I'm looking most forward to.

New sig coming soon.

#290 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

I don't know who the American Wolves are but they are some sexy muthafuckas. That's all I have to contribute right now.

#291 Yggy87

Yggy87

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

^ yeah, the Wolves are not the best talkers or genuinely good guys (mostly Davey's fault; Eddie's always been cool from my interactions with him at shows) , but they will always deliver a good match full of intensity and are rated as one of the best tag teams in wrestling.

#292 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Great ROH iPPV... but that ending....... just... wow....

Spoiler

Edited by Demolition Man, 03 March 2013 - 06:03 AM.

New sig coming soon.

#293 Aldogg

Aldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Great ROH iPPV... but that ending....... just... wow....

Spoiler

I regret not ordering this after reading the results

Spoiler

#294 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

I have to applaud WWE for Fandango's debut.

It was a highly calibrated heel performance from top to bottom.

#295 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

Here's a pretty good story on the Savage-Lawler rivalry from the early 80s. I'd love for it to go more in-depth because it seems fascinating, but I guess it's a pleasant surprise that WWE is even acknowledging it.

http://www.wwe.com/c...ivalry-26094846

I get the feeling that Jerry wanted to say something to the effect of "That SOB was fucking crazy".:lol::lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#296 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

I have to applaud WWE for Fandango's debut.

It was a highly calibrated heel performance from top to bottom.

Posted Image
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#297 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

I won't go that far, but I will say that Johnny Curtis is incredibly entertaining.

Also, I know I've plugged it before, but LaSalle, IL's Dreamwave Wrestling put on one of the best shows I've been to last night. A couple of indie lucha libre guys you may have heard of were there, Lince Dorado and Samuray Del Sol. Lince has the gimmick of a cat and was highly entertaining to watch. Those two were in a tag match against a couple of the regular highflyers and they put on the most insane match I've personally seen. I was on my feet the entire time.

The guest was Hillbilly Jim so that was disappointing as hell, but he wasn't there for more than 10 minutes. Next month's show is the equivalent of Wrestlemania and the guest is John Morrison. There's even going to be a TLC match which should be sweet.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#298 Chase

Chase

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

(I too am a fan of Fandango's debut promo. Classic heel antics. Curtis has a lot of sleazy charisma.)

And I dunno if I'm a fan of turning legit heels into babyfaces. First, Bully Ray. And now, apparently, Kevin Steen. However, I totally understand that they want to keep their characters fresh, and that when they do return to heel, it'll give them bigger heat.

#299 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

Did anyone happen to watch The Simpsons this past Sunday?

http://9gag.com/gag/6717607

Posted Image

:lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#300 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:43 AM

Seems like it's popular to flame on The Simpsons so I didn't comment.

But yeah I liked it at lot. Having Burns teach Abe how to be a heel was pretty funny. And with all the wrestling memorabilia Burns owned, no wonder Bret Hart bought his mansion when he did. :p

------------------------------
Why do they constantly have Cesaro facing Ryback when we know he's always going to lose?

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"