• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1015 replies to this topic

#481 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

:rofl:

Thanks for finding that. The look UT gives him totally makes that segment laughworthy.
Posted Image

#482 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

Botchamania 225-227: http://botchamania.c...ia-225-226-227/

#483 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

I'm really disappointed that they didn't bother to "un-edit" the Anthology releases on the others. Looks like I'll just pony up the money for the Silvervision UK DVDs (which are totally unedited Coliseum Video editions of the shows).

Same minus the buying the Silvervision DVDs.

Unless it's a ECW, WCW, or *some* specific wrestler sets, I'm not one to go out of his way to buy a wrestling DVD. If the early WMs were fully restored and I could buy 1 or 2 each time I bought some groceries at Walmart, I could see gathering up most of them. Without fixes, the WWE won't make money off me with them (see also the lack of a Money in the Bank 2011 Blu release).

The newish WCW Nitro set has been fun to watch though. I forgot that Bischoff got back on commentary towards the end there.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#484 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

*ears perk up*

Did- Did someone mention WCW?

Speaking of executives on commentary, Vince was pretty terrible. Combination of the voice he used and adding nothing by being a commentator. He was the Jay Leno of wrasslin commentary. Just the worst.

And I read somewhere that TNA has yet to renew Van Dam's contract. I think it would be for the better if they let him go. If he didn't botch the finish against King, he would still be the Triple H of the X-Division. It would be nice to see the X-Division revitalized under some new blood.

#485 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

Couldn't agree more. Let him show back up in the dobble dobble. Anyone who thinks that RVD is a linchpin for TNA is overthinking things.

Let him and most of the big name, ex-WWE guys walk. Keep Bubba and D-Von, of course. Maybe Angle.

Anderson stinks.
Posted Image

#486 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

Let him and most of the big name, ex-WWE guys walk. Keep Bubba and D-Von, of course. Maybe Angle.

D-Von in this sergeant-at-arms role has been a true breakaway from his Dudley Boyz persona. And he's been cutting some fantastic promos. Love it.

And I think TNA could do without most of the WWE expatriates. One thing I have seen on Twitter before the Bellator main card is non-wrasslin folk commenting on WWE expats as a flaw in TNA's programming. (Primarily Jeff Hardy.)

Anderson stinks.

Yep. I think Garrett Bischoff has more upside than Anderson, and Garrett Bischoff is horrendous.

Got to watching this last night.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current

I love this Michael Elgin guy. Thinking about subscribing for 12 months so I can watch the archive and get the latest episode instead of having to wait a week.

#487 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

So Rock is now telling anyone who will listen that he wants to be in the new Star Wars movies.... That is all we need. Already made the new G.I. Joe movie all about him, so why not do the same to Star Wars.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#488 M00seKnuckle

M00seKnuckle

Best in the world!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

So Rock is now telling anyone who will listen that he wants to be in the new Star Wars movies.... That is all we need. Already made the new G.I. Joe movie all about him, so why not do the same to Star Wars.

I know for a fact that I do not want to see The Rock in the new Star Wars movie.
Coheed and Cambria kicks balls!

#489 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

I know for a fact that I do not want to see...the new Star Wars movie.

This guy.
Posted Image

#490 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

One of the Usos got popped for his second DUI in 18 months.

#491 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

DDP Radio featured Scott Hall last night. Sean Waltman also called in, and lots of stories were told. Some very fun conversation to listen to. It's a bit long, but still very well worth it.

http://www.blogtalkr...-community-show

An mp3 of the show is located directly below the streaming player, so you can load it to your iPodz or whatever you crazy kids use these days.

#492 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

I know for a fact that I do not want to see The Rock in the new Star Wars movie.

Truth.

#493 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe there is room for Rock in the new Star Wars movies. He can be the new Jar-Jar Binks.
Posted Image

#494 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hopefully he flies a ship shaped after the giant W logo on the new title belt.

#495 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

I'd not mind the Rock if he showed up once and died quickly.

#496 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

One of the Usos got popped for his second DUI in 18 months.

This comes as a surprise, because from my understanding, the Usos never get a pop.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.
Posted Image

#497 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

I love RVD. I really do. But he doesn't really fit in anywhere in TNA...

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#498 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Is anyone in the Chicago-land planning to go to TNA tonight? I work in the prairie stone literally right next to the venue, but I'm still undecided. If its a CAG meetup though count me in. PM me if you are going to be there.

#499 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

You should definitely go no matter what. I'd be tempted to hop on a train after work and go there if I had some extra spending cash.

#500 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

That's my only hang up. I can afford entry, but nothing else. Sucks I don't get paid until tomorrow, but I can also park at my job and save on whatever parking is.

#501 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'd still go, especially since it's on TV.

#502 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

Ok you talked me into it. I have not been to a TV taping since Smackdown in 2009. I should send Bro-Shirt a PM and see if he is going too.

#503 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

That's my only hang up. I can afford entry, but nothing else. Sucks I don't get paid until tomorrow, but I can also park at my job and save on whatever parking is.

Well, there is your way to make some cash. Offer cheap parking at your job and get a couple bucks for a t shirt and a drink!
Posted Image

#504 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

Well, there is your way to make some cash. Offer cheap parking at your job and get a couple bucks for a t shirt and a drink!

How did I forget the hustle? Every good worker knows the hustle.

#505 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Oh, TNA is on the road for impact starting tonight?

Looking forward to it, shame I'm going drinking later on, I'll have to DVR it. Enjoy, Habbler.
Posted Image

#506 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

I'm glad I talked you into going. I hope you have a ball!

I was highly considering going myself, but just can't this time. :cry: I haven't taken a train to Chicago since I was in 8th grade, and I spent all of my sight seeing money at a Chitown Toys R Us on Nintendo 64 games. :lol:

#507 M00seKnuckle

M00seKnuckle

Best in the world!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

This comes as a surprise, because from my understanding, the Usos never get a pop.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Well done sir.
Coheed and Cambria kicks balls!

#508 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

Have fun, Habbler.

I love RVD. I really do. But he doesn't really fit in anywhere in TNA...

I like the memories I have of RVD in ECW. I think his run in WWE is disappointing. Even the way he won the WWE main-event-belt-whose-name-at-the-time-I'm-unsure-of is disappointing. People complain about John Cena yet Van Dam has become just as typical and it feels like he jobs less.

It's interesting when you think of the divergent careers of Van Dam and Jerry Lynn. While Van Dam's apex is arguably his ECW work, Lynn went on to have great matches in TNA and ROH, and probably the work he did in the lesser indies. During the life of ECW, a lot of people said Van Dam had more talent of the two, including myself, but, in retrospect, I would have to flip my opinion and give Lynn the nod when considering his entire body of work.

#509 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

Lynn had some good sleeper matches in WCW as JL with the luchas. I always enjoyed watching him back in the day (before I knew it was even him). Who didn't enjoy watching the luchadores, though...

#510 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

Impact is so much better since they're out of shitty orlando. That Aries/Sting main event was nuts. Stings best match since his wcw days.

axlrose4183.png