Do we really need a Paul Bearer Memorial Thread? Ohhhhhhhhh Yeeeeessss

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1015 replies to this topic

#931 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Odds they use the big gold belt match as the opener for the third straight year? I'm really hoping they don't, as I'm hoping Ziggler cashes in the briefcase. I don't see that happening if that match is first. He'd still have to wrestle in the tag title match later.

#932 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Odds they use the big gold belt match as the opener for the third straight year? I'm really hoping they don't, as I'm hoping Ziggler cashes in the briefcase. I don't see that happening if that match is first. He'd still have to wrestle in the tag title match later.

He won the briefcase in July right? So he's still got another 3 months to cash it in.

#933 Aldogg

Aldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

If there is a cash in I would rather see the tag title match go on first, even more so if they are going to give Ziggler two belts tonight. Have him and Big E beat Hell No, then have Del Rio get a win Swagger beat the crap out of him and Ziggler finally cash in.

#934 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

I haven't been paying attention lately, how on earth did punk get into a feud with taker for a wm match?
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#935 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

Apparently the fans at MSG booed the hell out of Cena's Make A Wish video as well.

The Make A Wish video didn't get booed any worse than the live shots of Cena, maybe a little less. Cena in general got most of the boos during the event except for Trump and Maria Menunous. Maria really was getting booed and nasty things yelled at her when he intro speech for Backlund started going long.

#936 cruzfactor

cruzfactor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

I'm curious as to what WM is costing everyone else who is ordering? It's $59.95 with my company and that's HD or regular digital version. Luckily I work for my cable company so we get PPV for half off. But I'm curious if the price varies with other companies or how much it is on the Xbox live app?

DirectTv is showing WM for 69.99 for HD/59.99 for SD. I may have to pass on the show this year.
"Even if it's free, you can always buy it cheaper."
-Rule 11, The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

Blog Blah Blah

Make time for this shameful referral banner:

Posted Image

#937 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Wow...Jake looks like he's 100% back in this newest video. Ridiculous that this was accomplished in 6 months at his age.

#938 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

Congrats to Jake Roberts and DDP!

DirectTv is showing WM for 69.99 for HD/59.99 for SD. I may have to pass on the show this year.

Not to shit on anyone for buying it, but wow: That's a lot of fucking money for a PPV. Here, WWE. Here is my $60 - $70 vote saying "Yes. This shitty product is awesome. Feed Me More!"

I did buy WWE '13, though. :lol: Granted, I flipped some items and got it for free, essentially, but did have to fork over the bread, no matter how I got it, to buy it. #-o

#939 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

Yeah, I was browsing the guide today and saw an ad for it costing $70. That's completely fucking outrageous. Last year when we had Dish is was $55, which is still pretty damn expensive, but not $70 expensive.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#940 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

I'm curious as to what WM is costing everyone else who is ordering? It's $59.95 with my company and that's HD or regular digital version. Luckily I work for my cable company so we get PPV for half off. But I'm curious if the price varies with other companies or how much it is on the Xbox live app?

Just talked to my friend, he's getting 60/65 SD/HD. I'm not sure what carrier he's on.

Was mildly tempted to have him get the XBox app and try that since the UFC one worked pretty well, but I don't want ot risk it fucking up.
Posted Image

#941 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

would not shock me to see him cash it in

Could be the first person in History to win the TAG TITLES AND CHAMP Belt on the same night.

I say the Tag team titles are first Then he will come down with the TAG Title Wack the champ in the head and STEAL the heavyweight title

So i say new tag champs
New wwe champ (ziggie)
Taker over PUNK ( i mean there is not enough money in the world they could pay undertaker to lose)
BROCK OVER HHH when HBK Kicks HHH in the face
Randy team over sheild
MIZ new champ
RYback and mark double DQ
Del rio keeps title due to outside help
WOOOO I STINK

#942 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

"A thousand years ago, the only time you saw men like Brock Lesnar was when they came upon your shores in a boat and you ran like hell in the other direction." - Joe Rogan

#943 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

I was never a fan of Rogan's standup, until the special this came from. This little bit had me rolling.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#944 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

anyone know the quality of ordering the ppv online to stream though wwe xbox live app? i'd imagine its hd right? can't fine any mention of it ...

Freaking comcast is 69.99 for hd... ridiculous.

edit.. found this on the site..
The maximum bitrate we support on our Premium video player is 3Mbps which is a very good quality for web video. The technology uses adaptive streaming which will determine the highest bitrate your PC is capable of receiving based on available bandwidth, CPU and graphics card capability and then automatically scales the stream to ensure the best video experience.

1080i is for douchebags

#945 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

I'm gonna miss WM this year in account of visiting my mom in the hospital (she's doing fine in case you're curious), so I'll have to check this thread and Twitter for results.

#946 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

We doing a chat for the PPV tonight or will the snark be too strong for a chat?

all-banner.jpg

#947 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

guessing their wouldnt be any wwe.com ppv coupon codes out there..?

1080i is for douchebags

#948 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

Miz and Barrett is on the pre-show right now.

Spoiler

#949 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Spoiler

From headlining and retaining to preshow in just 2 short years...

#950 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

I hope they get Fandango match over first or the 8 man tag.

all-banner.jpg

#951 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

Spoiler

woo 1 out of 8 so far
WOOOO I STINK

#952 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

I hope they get Fandango match over first or the 8 man tag.

you mean the 6 man?
WOOOO I STINK

#953 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

you mean the 6 man?

They were showing 8 man (Tensai + Clay + Funkettes vs Bella Twins + Rhodes + Sandow) and Jericho vs Fandango on the pre-show.

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#954 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

you mean the 6 man?

Well I guess the appropriate phrase is 8 person tag, Team Funk Off vs Rhodes Scholars and No Talent Whores.

They were showing 8 man (Tensai + Clay + Funkettes vs Bella Twins + Rhodes + Sandow) and Jericho vs Fandango on the pre-show.

Those were already shown? Well never mind then.

Does look like the 6 man is first. Damn. I was hoping for that to be later in the evening.

all-banner.jpg

#955 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

Those were already shown? Well never mind then.

Nah, just meant shown as in advertised. The only match on the pre-show was Miz/Barrett.

Chat - http://tinychat.com/cagppv

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#956 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

can someone please please please forward WWE an "online streaming for dummies" manual?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#957 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

xbox app working nicely so far.. atleast saved $10 over ordering on comcast hd

1080i is for douchebags

#958 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

And varg vikernes wins the belt
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#959 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:28 AM

Well thankfully rasicism isn't the theme of a match
XBL - Nasum2

#960 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

LOL, so they gave Diddy 10 min to sing and yet job out Swagger's entrance in a world heavyweight championship match. :roll: