heraymo1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

Thks for making this was needed ;p

#3 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

Thank you Pooky, should I still list any Cinema Now code deals in the Deal thread or in this thread?

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#4 heraymo1

heraymo1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

you discuss it here what your trying to seel put in the deal thread

#5 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

If you are selling something, you put it in the trade list - if you are discussing something, it goes here - if you are doing any kind of referrals, it goes in the referral forum.

#6 Cerberus111188

Cerberus111188

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

Does anyone know if the HBO Select digital copy plus UV codes can be redeemed at multiple retailers?

For example, if I redeem the UV and Vudu copy, will I be able to redeem the code on Itunes or Amazon as well.

I have heard mixed responses about this and wanted to know if anyone knew for sure.

#7 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

Does anyone know if the HBO Select digital copy plus UV codes can be redeemed at multiple retailers?

For example, if I redeem the UV and Vudu copy, will I be able to redeem the code on Itunes or Amazon as well.

I have heard mixed responses about this and wanted to know if anyone knew for sure.

Itunes or Amazon not both

jgiovanni.png

#8 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

Itunes or Amazon not both

What about UV code and iTunes?

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#9 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

Should be fine with UV and Itunes

#10 J7.

J7.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

How do I get my Ultraviolet movie. All I have is the code itself. I don't know where to go or how to do it and don't have any accounts. The movie is Cabin in the Woods.

#11 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

http://www.vudu.com/...ml?eccid=319687

enter the code here

jgiovanni.png

#12 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

For anyone interested in knowing what quality each UV code gives you this is the best resource I have found.

https://docs.google....d=0&output=html

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#13 J7.

J7.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

http://www.vudu.com/...ml?eccid=319687

enter the code here

Are there any other options available to download it from?

#14 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

Why? Redeem it at the link I gave you and u should have the UV show up in your account.

#15 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

Are there any other options available to download it from?

You can enter it on Flixster's website.

#16 J7.

J7.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

Why? Redeem it at the link I gave you and u should have the UV show up in your account.

I had just thought that maybe there was a different service that I may prefer over Vudu, but I went ahead and got it from Vudu. Thank you.

#17 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

Anyone ever redeemed a movie via Flixster and had it disappear from their Vudu library? I contacted them about it, but they told me it was on Flixster's end and would not replace it (despite it being on Flixster's server still just fine).
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#18 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

If anyone needs the information on where to get cheap Cinema Now codes, please pm me.

jgiovanni.png

#19 heraymo1

heraymo1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Talked to cinamanow there responce to the missing money was this

We're are working with this issue, gives us 24 hours and as soon as possible your money will be there once again/

#20 emmikay

emmikay

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

Good luck! I hope they fix the issue as well. However, I have never had a reported issue resolved no matter how many calls, online messaging or emails I had with CinemaNow.

#21 Jseiii

Jseiii

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

So do each of us need to send customer support a note, or have they said lots of people are having problems?

#22 chnandler_bong

chnandler_bong

A cold-a$$ honky.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

I've had an ongoing issue with my CN purchase of Red Dawn not being UV where most people see it as UV. Today I had a glimmer of hope that it would be resolved because they told me that when they were done the movie would be UV.

Hopefully this problem and all the other CN problems I've read about are caused not by incompetence but by flaky hardware or something out of their control...

EDIT: Also, I recently acquired a code for Metalocalypse S.4 that I redeemed on flixster.com and is nowhere to be found. BTW, does anyone ever NOT get an error page every single time they try to redeem something on flixster.com?

#23 heraymo1

heraymo1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

So do each of us need to send customer support a note, or have they said lots of people are having problems?

I Would sent Customer support but my gut tells me iys a done deal.

#24 swoosh4

swoosh4

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

It isn't a done deal. I chatted with a CSR last night who said it was an issue they were having that they were working on. She said they've gotten a lot of e-mails/chats/calls and that they are working to correct the issue. I would say everyone needs to contact them to let them know.

Personally that isn't my only issue. I haven't been able to purchase anything for over 2 weeks now. It just stays in my cart and they haven't been able to correct that. Also the website(any images other than the main CN banner) won't even show up in Firefox or Chrome. The funny thing about that is they tell me those 2 browsers are what I should use b/c the site was built for those.

#25 ruli02

ruli02

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

Talked to cinamanow there responce to the missing money was this

We're are working with this issue, gives us 24 hours and as soon as possible your money will be there once again/

Was wondering if that had happened to a bunch of us. I also called CS, but was not told money would would be back. They said they would escalate and get back - not hopeful.

WARNING: A FEW HOURS AFTER I REPORTED MISSING CREDIT ISSUE, TWO NEW MOVIES SHOWED UP ON MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDNT ORDER. I TOUGHT MAYBE CS PUT IT THERE, BUT NO.
I WAS HACKED, THEY WERE NOW TAKING THE MONEY OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD (BECAUSE LARGE CREDIT STILL GONE!)

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYBODY ELSE?

#26 chnandler_bong

chnandler_bong

A cold-a$$ honky.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

Was wondering if that had happened to a bunch of us. I also called CS, but was not told money would would be back. They said they would escalate and get back - not hopeful.

WARNING: A FEW HOURS AFTER I REPORTED MISSING CREDIT ISSUE, TWO NEW MOVIES SHOWED UP ON MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDNT ORDER. I TOUGHT MAYBE CS PUT IT THERE, BUT NO.
I WAS HACKED, THEY WERE NOW TAKING THE MONEY OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD (BECAUSE LARGE CREDIT STILL GONE!)

That's unsettling to think about...is your UV account still linked to your CN account? On www.cinemanow.com you can see that your account is linked to UV but not to what UV account, but as long as both UV and CN show linked I guess you're fine. Also, I would imagine that if you were hacked your password wouldn't work.

#27 CamelGod

CamelGod

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

To piggyback off CB's post, if you're linked to UV and Flixster, I know Flixster will give you free movies for using their app, linking it to a tablet, etc. Have you done anything like that recently? Or are you actually seeing credit card transactions on your statement?

Edited by CamelGod, 02 March 2013 - 05:54 PM.
grammar

#28 RDLee

RDLee

Twitter.com/RDLee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Online chat rep has no clue about my missing credit. ($500+)

Tried to tell me that perhaps I made another account and forgot to check there first. lol.

I was like uhhhhh no... I have one account you moron.

He told me to contact TeamCinemaNow@impactgroup.us for help.

RDLee.png

#29 JoKu

JoKu

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

BE THANKFUL they didn't say "It could be the speed of your internet"

#30 changeup45

changeup45

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

CinemaNow has the most useless support staff. It's like they don't try at all.

I've had a trouble ticket open for their disc to digital telling me to link UV everytime I try to use it, even though my account is linked. Clear cache, change internet settings, change browsers, relink UV, blah blah same stock answers. After two weeks of back and forth with only stock answers they sent me a link to simply download the player as if locating it on their website was my problem.

Now this. The chat support was of course useless with no knowledge of the problem.