Photo
- - - - -

Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#61 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

Glad I woke up early and saw this. Heading to the NYC Sony store right now!

#62 RPGamer246

RPGamer246

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

No record of agarest at the Menlo NJ store, picked up journey for 19.97, smart as for 9.97, lumines for 9.97 and shinobido 2 for 9'97 !!!

#63 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Anybody confirm this is happening at the Dallas Galleria store? Doesn't make sense for me to drive all the way out there if there's not much available or its not happening.
FadeToOne.png

#64 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

Thanks OP! Went to a Sony Outlet store today and can confirm prices.

No Record of Agarest War or Lollipop Chainsaw, but their were more games than in the OP. The usual Move cheap games (Mel B, The Shoot, The Fight) for $9.97, Vita Uncharted for $19.97, Vita Ass Creed for $24.97, Mass Effect compilation for $49.99, Lego Lord of the Rings for $29.97. Nothing major.

Happy I went though because I did find they marked all their PSP accessories down to $1.97. Picked up a couple extra batteries (one was still tagged $29.99), a charging dock and component cables. There also were Go cables and cases but already had those. There also was a lone PSP game (Invizimals) for $1.97.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#65 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

No record of Agarest at Comcast Center Philly.

Heres My haul. Nothing much really. Lollipop for a friend, Spider-man to replace my shitty disc I got from Gamefly... haha. Gravity rush so I can save more room on my Vita Mem Card. Nothing exciting.

Posted Image

I can't really report much else, there was no Doom, No Agarest, nothing that blew my mind at all. I was mulling over a starhawk for 15 haha, but chose SSX for some reason.

Dissapointing, but apparently this sale had been going on for a week!!! The employee himself admitted he grabbed a few 5 dollar games, including Res Evil ORC.
Posted Image

#66 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Glad I woke up early and saw this. Heading to the NYC Sony store right now!

Haha, let me know if they have a good Vita selection still!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#67 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Thanks OP. Was at the NYC Sony Store earlier, grabbed Lumines and Lollipop Chainsaw. Was tempted to get MGS Vita Collection but rather save my money for Soul Sacrifice. To the guy who called in to hold 3 copies, sorry, I snagged the last copy there.

#68 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

Haha, let me know if they have a good Vita selection still!

I suggest you hurry if you still want Gravity Rush or Hot Shot Golf. They don't have a whole lot for Vita.

#69 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

I suggest you hurry if you still want Gravity Rush or Hot Shot Golf. They don't have a whole lot for Vita.

The two I'm really interested in are Shinobido 2 Lumines. Did you happen to see if they had more of those? Thanks for the heads up though!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#70 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

The two I'm really interested in are Shinobido 2 Lumines. Did you happen to see if they had more of those? Thanks for the heads up though!

When I was there, there were about 4 copies left of Shinobido 2. No more Lumines.

#71 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Beverly center is junk unless you want raccoon city for 5 or dead island goty for 15. Some of their vita games aren't even discounted.

#72 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Confirmed at the Dallas store (Called before I made the long trek out there). Too bad it's not a blanket 75% off... I would have made out like a bandit. There was different stuff than the OP, but they were also missing a couple things I wanted. Got:

Smart As
Resident Evil ORC ($5)
Starhawk
007 Legends ($20 - Figure I'll regret playing that much
Last 2 copies of Transformers (figure my friend will take it or I can trade/sell it)

Didn't see some cheaper things I might have grabbed like Doom, Spider Man, Inversion, etc. There were several things in the $20+ range. If any Dallas people are looking for something specific before they waste time heading out there, feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can remember seeing it.
FadeToOne.png

#73 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

Oh another heads up, always ask about stock they may not have set out, or games that are floating around the store. Sometimes there are games on display with blu rays or in a front window, or behind a cashiers desk. I found the last spider-man on display in a window, and behind that there were a few more games that I didn't see on the shelf. There was also a few games at my cashiers desk, but none that I wanted in both cases.

So just ask around if your not seeing anything on the actual game shelf. I got lucky with spider-man, I really did want that to replace my current copy, and trade my extra copy into gamestop for a 5 dollar profit haha.
Posted Image

#74 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

I didn't know there was a store in Manhattan but then recalled when I went to a "Sony" event years ago as a kid (likely out the store) where ps1 demos were set up. I'll try to check tomorrow to scourge through the leftover garbage :roll:

strait, do you usually check out the store or heard about clearance from a friend? I would guess these types of stores' target consumers are usually tourists especially as it's NYC.

#75 fac ownage

fac ownage

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

meh...ps plus subs already get the best titles here alreadybat a discount or free, like gravity rush.

all i wanted was a memory card...lol

#76 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

I can confirm all the prices at the Sony store in Vegas. Grabbed Gravity Rush, Smart As, Lollipop Chainsaw, Starhawk, and TTT 2.

#77 mmmend01

mmmend01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Anyone checked the Sony store in Houston Galleria (its the only one in Houston)? If so are there any decent stuff left?

Just left there, I picked up journey, but all they really had was a lot of ps move games, selection really sucks

#78 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

My brother picked me up a Doom 3 at the NYC store at 11 AM EST. He said its slim pickings but fortunately, there are still quality titles available like Lollipop Chainsaw and Gravity Rush.

Edited by knightsdwn, 02 March 2013 - 07:38 PM.

#79 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Just an aside, to anyone purchasing Journey CE - the DLC code for PSN avatars expires 3/30 - open it now and redeem it at least (if you plan to keep it).

#80 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

That 4gb starter kit is $11.xx at Target. Ymmv, of course. Check the Target clearance thread.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#81 Wazootyman

Wazootyman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Went to the Sony Store in the U-District in Seattle. Came away with the following Vita games

Rayman Origins Vita - 14.97
Smart As - 9.97
Virtua Tennis 4 - 9.97
Shinobido - 9.97
Touch My Katamari - 4.97

They had multiples of each game, plus a lot of the ones from the OP's list. Also saw Sonic Racers for the Vita for (I think) 19.97. They were pretty light on PS3 deals. Didn't see Lollipop Chainsaw. I can't really swing by and grab any for anyone though, because it's kind of out of my way, but if I end up not liking Shinobido, I can probably toss it to someone looking for it
I enjoy stuff a great deal.

#82 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Im looking for
doom
Record agarest 2
Army corps of hell
Inversion

Id greatly appreciate it if someone could snag these for me or if someone could get a photo of the sale banner and game pricing.

Im attempting to pm this at my local best buy if nobody could help me out.

#83 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

im going back to the manhattan sony store for another round of pickups. i really want smart as. it would be funny if the guy who rung up my agarest wars is there today lmao
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#84 lionheart059

lionheart059

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

I mean, if anyone could pick me up a copy of Agarest 2 I'd gladly pay for the game, shipping, and a little extra. There aren't any Sony stores in my state :/

#85 DrummerX

DrummerX

Dothraki Warlord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

I visited the Sony store location at the Jersey Shore Outlets in Tinton Falls, NJ and picked up Gravity Rush for $14.97, Rayman Origins for $14.97, Mortal Kombat for $9.97, and Little Deviants $.9.97 all on Vita. The store had an excellent stock of all their Vita titles, but very low PS3 stock. Wanted to Record of Agarest but it was not there, all they really had was Mass Effect 3, MoH Warfighter, and Journey. I might check back in tomorrow or Monday if this is still going.

Thanks for the heads up OP!

#86 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

Here at the Stanford location and there's a decent amount of games left. No Agarest 2 at all.

#87 oneneoeon

oneneoeon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

Picked up from Menlo Park Mall, NJ

Motorstorm Apocalypse: 9.97
SSX: 14.97
NBA 2k12: 9.97
Starhawk: 14.97

Thought about picking up but passed:
Street Fighter X Tekken: 14.97
Dead Island (non GOTY): 9.97

#88 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

I visited the Sony store location at the Jersey Shore Outlets in Tinton Falls, NJ and picked up Gravity Rush for $14.97, Rayman Origins for $14.97, Mortal Kombat for $9.97, and Little Deviants $.9.97 all on Vita. The store had an excellent stock of all their Vita titles, but very low PS3 stock. Wanted to Record of Agarest but it was not there, all they really had was Mass Effect 3, MoH Warfighter, and Journey. I might check back in tomorrow or Monday if this is still going.

Thanks for the heads up OP!

I checked them in the morning, and no Agarest then, either. I did pick up Sorcery and Ninja Gaiden 3 for $10 each.

#89 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

If somebody can grab Record of Agarest War 2 for me, I'd appreciate it. I'll pay cost, shipping, and a little extra.
The Silent Owl always gets his mark. Chapapa.

#90 Chinese_cuisine

Chinese_cuisine

Dim Sum Yum Yum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

Here at the Stanford location and there's a decent amount of games left. No Agarest 2 at all.

Did they have any wipeout there? There wasn't any at the sj store