GGT 229 is no longer voiced by David Hayter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has already been made, we must continue on our path...

Diaz still won his previous fight while on the "cannabis".. lol. I need to get back into Infinite, but double XP SWTOR weekend :D

Played some SWTOR with SpicyTaco last night. More of you should make some SWTOR toons.

Would have been hilarious if the korean jacking off on stream was underage. There would be soo many people that could be marked as pedos...

Damn, other GGT got nuked, so I'll re-ask:

Just got a 3DS. Picked up Super Mario 3D Land. On my radar are NSMB2, Zelda: OoT, Star Fox, Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion.

What else should I check out?

Buy luigi's manson and get star fox free. So there you go
OoT is still a really fun game. Revelations is the best RE game since 4. Fire Emblem is a pretty fun RPG

[quote name='dmaul1114']Damn, other GGT got nuked, so I'll re-ask:

Just got a 3DS. Picked up Super Mario 3D Land. On my radar are NSMB2, Zelda: OoT, Star Fox, Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion.

What else should I check out?[/QUOTE]

Virtue's Last Reward, successor to 999. Though it looks better on the PSVita ;)

[quote name='dmaul1114']Damn, other GGT got nuked, so I'll re-ask:

What else should I check out?[/QUOTE]

Fire Emblem Awakening is really awesome if your kind of into strategy games (plus you can put the game on normal difficulty with casual death handling so your characters aren't permanently dead if you lose them in combat). And Virtue's Last Reward is good if you liked 999. Etrian Odyssey IV also has a casual difficulty setting, but even with that the game is still a fairly involved RPG with almost no story since it's a dungeon crawler, so I'm not sure it would be your cup of tea, but it's a really good game especially if you're a fan of the series. Tales of the Abyss is a good port too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That skrull on stream is fucking brutal.[/QUOTE]

Super Skrull is just an awesome character in general.

[quote name='icebeast']Fire Emblem Awakening is really awesome if your kind of into strategy games (plus you can put the game on normal difficulty with casual death handling so your characters aren't permanently dead if you lose them in combat). And Virtue's Last Reward is good if you liked 999. Etrian Odyssey IV also has a casual difficulty setting, but even with that the game is still a fairly involved RPG with almost no story since it's a dungeon crawler, so I'm not sure it would be your cup of tea, but it's a really good game especially if you're a fan of the series. Tales of the Abyss is a good port too.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to look into Fire Emblem. I liked the gameplay in Final Fantasy Tactics years back, but hated that you could permanently lose characters.

No rush to buy more as Mario 3D land, LM2 and Star Fox will keep me busy for a good while since I still have a ton to play through on 360 and PS3.

[quote name='The Crotch']League of Legends.

That is all.[/QUOTE]

Should have noticed that in the first place...

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'll have to look into Fire Emblem. I liked the gameplay in Final Fantasy Tactics years back, but hated that you could permanently lose characters.
[/QUOTE]

Not HARDCORE ENOUGH?! I kid :D

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'll have to look into Fire Emblem. I liked the gameplay in Final Fantasy Tactics years back, but hated that you could permanently lose characters.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't the new Fire Emblem have a difficulty mode that disables permadeath?

[quote name='The Crotch']Doesn't the new Fire Emblem have a difficulty mode that disables permadeath?[/QUOTE]

Yes, mentioned in the post I quoted. :D That's why I was saying I'd have to look into it since that was the only thing that kept me from liking FFT.

Anyone want to recap for me what happened at the end of that other fake GGT?

I don't even remember my last post in it.

Shit's sad Yo.

Also, I'm starting Tales of Graces right now.

On Topic.

Well, there you go. Now you have no excuse not to get on the Fire Emblem train.

And wasn't FFT super lenient about its character death? You had, like, 3 or 4 turns to end the fight or revive them...

They turn into crystals if they die and if time runs out (like 3 turns) or an enemy lands on that crystal, then it's perma.

Game isn't difficult anyways. Plus, like Fire Emblem, you get so many fuckin characters (both named and randoms that you can hire) that losing even a few named that don't have plot relevance anymore isn't important.

[quote name='Indignate']Anyone want to recap for me what happened at the end of that other fake GGT?

I don't even remember my last post in it.

Shit's sad Yo.

Also, I'm starting Tales of Graces right now.

On Topic.[/QUOTE]
Taco made an alternate account it got banned all of his posts were deleted and it took the GGT with it

[quote name='Indignate']They turn into crystals if they die and if time runs out (like 3 turns) or an enemy lands on that crystal, then it's perma.

Game isn't difficult anyways. Plus, like Fire Emblem, you get so many fuckin characters (both named and randoms that you can hire) that losing even a few named that don't have plot relevance anymore isn't important.[/QUOTE]
I thought that anything that got crystallized was permanently dead?

Anyway, the game had some seriously weird difficulty spikes. The set of battles culminating in the final Wiegraf fight is pretty infamous, and the first fight with Mustadio could be the most horse-shit thing of any videogame ever.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'll have to look into Fire Emblem. I liked the gameplay in Final Fantasy Tactics years back, but hated that you could permanently lose characters.

No rush to buy more as Mario 3D land, LM2 and Star Fox will keep me busy for a good while since I still have a ton to play through on 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]

You permanently lose characters in Fire Emblem too, IIRC.

[quote name='GUNNM']Taco made an alternate account it got banned all of his posts were deleted and it took the GGT with it[/QUOTE]

If it really was Taco, it's a miracle he's only silenced. Alt accounts = permban.

[quote name='GUNNM']Taco made an alternate account it got banned all of his posts were deleted and it took the GGT with it[/QUOTE]

Poor Taco. I think they didn't like his awesome avatar...

[quote name='GUNNM']Morrigan is the most boring character to watch be played[/QUOTE]

She is. Wesker is still super awesome to watch.

[quote name='The Crotch']I thought that anything that got crystallized was permanently dead?

Anyway, the game had some seriously weird difficulty spikes. The set of battles culminating in the final Wiegraf fight is pretty infamous, and the first fight with Mustadio could be the most horse-shit thing of any videogame ever.[/QUOTE]

FFT was the game I start far too many times, until I was finally old enough to enjoy properly as War of the Lions. That was not an easy game for 11 year old to figure out.

[quote name='j-cart']It has already been made, we must continue on our path...

Diaz still won his previous fight while on the "cannabis".. lol. I need to get back into Infinite, but double XP SWTOR weekend :D

Played some SWTOR with SpicyTaco last night. More of you should make some SWTOR toons.[/QUOTE]

If I haven't played since September or October how big of a patch size am I looking at? If its more than 2 GB it will take me all day to download because of my crappy DSL connection.

[quote name='icebeast']Fire Emblem Awakening is really awesome if your kind of into strategy games (plus you can put the game on normal difficulty with casual death handling so your characters aren't permanently dead if you lose them in combat). And Virtue's Last Reward is good if you liked 999. Etrian Odyssey IV also has a casual difficulty setting, but even with that the game is still a fairly involved RPG with almost no story since it's a dungeon crawler, so I'm not sure it would be your cup of tea, but it's a really good game especially if you're a fan of the series. Tales of the Abyss is a good port too.[/QUOTE]

Beware the 3DS version of VLR has a save-deleting glitch that can't be fixed. The Vita version is superior, but then you can't play the original.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You permanently lose characters in Fire Emblem too, IIRC.[/QUOTE]
God dammit, dmaul. You've started an endless recursion of people not properly reading the post.

[quote name='Indignate']They turn into crystals if they die and if time runs out (like 3 turns) or an enemy lands on that crystal, then it's perma.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Crotch']I thought that anything that got crystallized was permanently dead?[/QUOTE]

I've recently watched my roommate play the 1.3 super hard mod someone made, and I can confirm what crotch said, the crystal is once they are totally dead and contains skills, prior to that I think they are just a collapsed body or something random if they are a monster with a counter telling you how long you have to save them.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You permanently lose characters in Fire Emblem too, IIRC.[/QUOTE]

I think people are just ignoring me now.

[quote name='The Crotch']God dammit, dmaul. You've started an endless recursion of people not properly reading the post.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='MSUHitman']If I haven't played since September or October how big of a patch size am I looking at? If its more than 2 GB it will take me all day to download because of my crappy DSL connection.[/QUOTE]

Most likely around that size, though it is an MMO, there are soo many patches/updates/maintenance downloads. Either way it is the perfect time to level up a toon, gear is cheap because of the market and double xp makes progression fast.

[quote name='distgfx']I didn't. Gameshark brought her back to life.[/QUOTE]

Cheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back