Photo
- - - - -

Class of Heroes 2 PSP / Vita Presale Now Open!

• Please log in to reply
467 replies to this topic

#181 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

lol, math fail.

#182 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

huh? You're kidding right?

Oh crap. My bad. I meant to write 16 kickstarters for every 64 regular copies. Thanks!

#183 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

He just updated and said it was 3:12. Looks like you're both wrong.

Currently Playing - :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Recently Completed -     :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12   :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan 9/7

#184 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

Nope I was wrong because they said it was 20% KS and 80% regular :)

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#185 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

You guys are fruitcakes.

Edit: For those less math inclined, all values given were 20% KS, 80% regular.

#186 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

Did they meet or pass the preorder goal yet?

#187 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

You guys are fruitcakes.

Edit: For those less math inclined, all values given were 20% KS, 80% regular.

So 1/5 and 4/5, math isn't that hard guys, lol.

#188 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

so 1/5 and 4/5, math isn't that hard guys, lol.

me like math

math like me

me and math kissie kiss kiss

lol
WOOOO I STINK

#189 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

So 1/5 and 4/5, math isn't that hard guys, lol.

You'd be surprised how many people don't understand ratios.

#190 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

Did they meet or pass the preorder goal yet?

Not yet. Vic just posted that they are at roughly 2050.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#191 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

You'd be surprised how many people don't understand ratios.

Thought it was just me. Ratios are what we're talking about here, not percentages.

#192 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Thought it was just me. Ratios are what we're talking about here, not percentages.

1/5 = 20%

They're kind of interchangeable at will... ;}

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#193 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

1/5 = 20%

They're kind of interchangeable at will... ;}

You mean I got 75% on the exam even tho I only answered 30/40 questions right. phewww, I PASSED!

#194 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Sales are only at 2150 atm, so probably wont make the 2500 at this rate :(

#195 degenerazn

degenerazn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Anybody want to sell their digital copy? PM me

#196 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Anybody want to sell their digital copy? PM me

why dont you just wait and buy it when it goes on PSN cause people are going to want the 25+ for it anyways probally

This is sort of why im worried even with dealing with this company..

They go THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE LIMITED FOR 10 days and 10 days only... then when they dont meet that goal they go O we are going to extend it till the weekend and when 2500 is not still there they probally extend it again and again and again and just keep pushing the release date back and back and back and back and back..

remember folks they already have our cash so they can just sit on their hands and force everyone to wait for their magical number to appear
WOOOO I STINK

#197 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Sales are only at 2150 atm, so probably wont make the 2500 at this rate :(

I'm guessing the way they handled this is what threw off a lot of people.

First they have a sign up campaign to see if there's 2500 people interested. Then they have an actual campaign for get 2500 pre-orders for a physical release.

But you're not buying a physical release straight up. You are "purchasing a digital voucher that entitles you to a physical copy."

And even more so, "We are ordering physical+digital product to match the number of digital vouchers sold, and for that reason, please understand that there are NO REFUNDS," basically says that if your physical copy gets damaged, you're fucked (even though the sender is responsible for the safe delivery of the item). The 4-8 weeks delivery time (and lets be honest, I doubt it be any faster than the full 8 weeks) gives them plenty of time to absolve themselves of any liability related to the physical release from Amazon Payments or your credit card company.

I'm curious though, have people already been charged? I bought mine over the weekend and there's nothing on my CC yet.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#198 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

I have been charged.

#199 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

I'm guessing the way they handled this is what threw off a lot of people.

First they have a sign up campaign to see if there's 2500 people interested. Then they have an actual campaign for get 2500 pre-orders for a physical release.

But you're not buying a physical release straight up. You are "purchasing a digital voucher that entitles you to a physical copy."

And even more so, "We are ordering physical+digital product to match the number of digital vouchers sold, and for that reason, please understand that there are NO REFUNDS," basically says that if your physical copy gets damaged, you're fucked (even though the sender is responsible for the safe delivery of the item). The 4-8 weeks delivery time (and lets be honest, I doubt it be any faster than the full 8 weeks) gives them plenty of time to absolve themselves of any liability related to the physical release from Amazon Payments or your credit card company.

I'm curious though, have people already been charged? I bought mine over the weekend and there's nothing on my CC yet.

I don't think you're correct in the reasoning. I think what's really happening is that this ended up being slightly more expensive than people anticipated (Californians even had to pay tax bringing the total to almost $40 a copy) and the payment options were far too restrictive. Lots of people don't have or won't use an Amazon payments account. In fact, that's one of the major reasons Kickstarters often have a parallel Paypal option. No reason that Vic couldn't have done the same here. There is also no way for people to get one if they can't pay immediately meaning that some people that would be interested but who can't swing $37+ in the next two days are out of luck.

While I ordered several copies, I did so more as a show of support for the general principal of physical releases of obscure games. Frankly, I'm turned off by the whole music rights/deleted intro thing and I have little or no interest in this particular title or series.

I doubt that Vic is going to screw anyone that receives a damaged copy. He is doing fulfillment personally from what I can tell and I would suspect that on the off chance it gets damaged (which frankly seems pretty unlikely given that it's not a collector's edition or some fragile packaging game), I'm sure he would send a replacement out.

#200 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

What's the update? They're extending the sale period?

It was supposed to end today right (or tomorrow)?

How long is the window open for now?

#201 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:35 PM

What's the update? They're extending the sale period?

It was supposed to end today right (or tomorrow)?

How long is the window open for now?

How it sounds they extended it to the weekend . Who knows
WOOOO I STINK

#202 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

It was originally scheduled to end tomorrow. I don't know about any extension period.

#203 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

It was originally scheduled to end tomorrow. I don't know about any extension period.

Vic posted earlier today on the Gaijinworks forum that because they hadn't hit 2500 units yet, they would probably extend preorders to the weekend.

#204 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:04 AM

This is sort of why im worried even with dealing with this company..

They go THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE LIMITED FOR 10 days and 10 days only... then when they dont meet that goal they go O we are going to extend it till the weekend and when 2500 is not still there they probally extend it again and again and again and just keep pushing the release date back and back and back and back and back..

remember folks they already have our cash so they can just sit on their hands and force everyone to wait for their magical number to appear

It's STILL limited... One print and one print ONLY. Vic is trying to NOT create a debt that he has to cover HIMSELF, because 2700 purchase promises are not following through. Not getting the number will screw over the next releases, with not giving as much of a budget to work with. Do you want that?

#205 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

I don't have a problem with him extending it to hit 2,500. I was just curious.

#206 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

It's STILL limited... One print and one print ONLY. Vic is trying to NOT create a debt that he has to cover HIMSELF, because 2700 purchase promises are not following through. Not getting the number will screw over the next releases, with not giving as much of a budget to work with. Do you want that?

what keeps him from saying ... o we dont have 2500 on the 11 so im pushing it till the 20th.. 20th comes
o we dont have it push it till end of month and so on..

how it sounds the 4-8 weeks is AFTER THE CUT OFF DATE unless im wrong.. but i thought he also said that he would tell an idea when the PSN verison was coming last friday or early this week and no info ever came out on that
WOOOO I STINK

#207 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

This. Exactly this. Don't misread the situation other wise.

#208 paean

paean

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

Thanks OP, I ordered one just now. Why not, it will be one of the last PSP games.

#209 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:30 AM

I don't think you're correct in the reasoning. I think what's really happening is that this ended up being slightly more expensive than people anticipated (Californians even had to pay tax bringing the total to almost $40 a copy) and the payment options were far too restrictive. Lots of people don't have or won't use an Amazon payments account. In fact, that's one of the major reasons Kickstarters often have a parallel Paypal option. No reason that Vic couldn't have done the same here. There is also no way for people to get one if they can't pay immediately meaning that some people that would be interested but who can't swing $37+ in the next two days are out of luck.

While I ordered several copies, I did so more as a show of support for the general principal of physical releases of obscure games. Frankly, I'm turned off by the whole music rights/deleted intro thing and I have little or no interest in this particular title or series.

I doubt that Vic is going to screw anyone that receives a damaged copy. He is doing fulfillment personally from what I can tell and I would suspect that on the off chance it gets damaged (which frankly seems pretty unlikely given that it's not a collector's edition or some fragile packaging game), I'm sure he would send a replacement out.

I agree. I think the biggest problem was the weeks between the original sign up and the real sale. People have short memories.
www.vg-force.com

#210 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

what keeps him from saying ... o we dont have 2500 on the 11 so im pushing it till the 20th.. 20th comes
o we dont have it push it till end of month and so on..

how it sounds the 4-8 weeks is AFTER THE CUT OFF DATE unless im wrong.. but i thought he also said that he would tell an idea when the PSN verison was coming last friday or early this week and no info ever came out on that

Why worry about... something hypothetical? Honestly... He extended the initial sign up, but only by a half a week, which is what it sounds like he'll be doing here.