gabenfunbux cardz steam steam deals steam cards pc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12447 replies to this topic

#12331 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

I don't think it's a great game by any means...but I expected that going in, and I enjoyed it. I will say, it gets much better after you've gotten the crossbow. There's something very satisfying about sniping zombies with the crossbow, watching them drop, and then going to retrieve the bolt out of their skull. Like I said, not a great game...but that's probably the best part of it. It's unfortunate they don't give you the crossbow to start off the game. I don't know if it would have done anything to improve review scores...but people might have been willing to give the game more of a chance.

I'm still at the very beginning so I do have hopes it will get better.  I am looking forward to the crossbow too.  I do think it has some interesting concepts, especially with the distractions, bottle throwing, etc.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#12332 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

If I took Angry Joe seriously I wouldn't buy any video games ever.  I know a lot of people watch him, but I don't trust reviews from a guy whose shtick is being angry.  He's just looking for an excuse to criticize.

photo-17500.png?_r=0

MARS

#12333 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

I don't watch or read any game reviews.  At most I'll look at Let's plays from obscure YouTubers just to see what gameplay is like.

#12334 cranky2

cranky2

Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

I don't watch or read any game reviews.  At most I'll look at Let's plays from obscure YouTubers just to see what gameplay is like.

I wish one of our CAG personalities had a review show. I'd subscribe to that shit.

I like cheese.

#12335 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

I'd consider doing one but I don't have the slightest idea how to do video editing.  That and I'm sure 90% of people here wouldn't really like my tastes in games. :oldman:

#12336 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

No.  Just no.  The ME3 ending conversation is nearing the likes of forum politics and religion talk.  

Though, I still say the original doesn't suck, lacking maybe.  And until you've played with the Extended Cut, IMO all talk is moot.

The ME3 ending was just a bit of a letdown. To me, the Reapers had so much mystique, I was looking forward to an exciting explanation. Although I think nearly anything might have let me down. That whole series is so spectacular and well written, it would've been hard to end it perfectly. The ending is essentially the *only* qualm I think I have w/the Mass effect series, though. Hard to knock it.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#12337 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

I wish one of our CAG personalities had a review show. I'd subscribe to that shit.

I think MysterD should do one...I'm curious what his parents basement looks like.

#12338 cranky2

cranky2

Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

Tebow and MysterD with guest call-ins (mooby? mind link?) would be the most epic podcast ever.

I like cheese.

#12339 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Bioware Humble DLC Bundle you say?  I'm down.  

Oh, I certainly could get down w/ a BioWare Humble DLC Bundle w/ all DLC from ME2 + ME3 + DA2. :D

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#12340 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

I can give you FEAR 2/3, as well as 1 depending on whether or not MysterD can get his stuff sorted ;)

Clearly you don't realize that Pancake Nips is -75% right now on XXX Games, so it was an entirely on topic and important discussion.

Wait - have I even discussed a certain topic you said not to today yet? 

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#12341 pasports31

pasports31

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

Oh, I certainly could get down w/ a BioWare Humble DLC Bundle w/ all DLC from ME2 + ME3 + DA2. :D

$1: Jade Empire, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect

Upper Tier: Dragon Age, ME 2/3 + DLC

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#12342 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

$1: Jade Empire, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect

Upper Tier: Dragon Age, ME 2/3 + DLC

You listed DA2, but never All of the DA2 DLC!

EDIT:

Tebow and MysterD with guest call-ins (mooby? mind link?) would be the most epic podcast ever.

That'd be an awesome podcast!

I wonder if Tebow speaks like how he types - and if I'd even have to translate that, too!

#12343 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

I wonder if Tebow speaks like how he types - and if I'd even have to translate that, too!

I'm not sure why, but for some reason I imagine him speaking in Vietnamese.

Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1.50 & PixelJunk Shooter $0.90

#12344 indef

indef

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

I have always been under the assumption that tebow learned how to type on one of those mid-2000's Motorola Razr flip phones.  To balance things out, he probably sounds like Morgan Freeman.

In other news: Here's

#12345 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

I'd consider doing one but I don't have the slightest idea how to do video editing.  That and I'm sure 90% of people here wouldn't really like my tastes in games. :oldman:

Half the fun would be you fumbling with the buttons and cursing the vhs player.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#12346 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

Have the fun would be you fumbling with the buttons and cursing the betamax player.  

ftfy

"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist…"

#12347 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

ftfy

but u couldn't fix the typo?

#12348 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

ew u gay bastard

Not that most people can figure out what you're saying, but please don't sully the thread with homophobic slurs like this.  Thank you.

#12349 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

but u couldn't fix the typo?

Must be saved four posterity.

"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist…"

#12350 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

In other news: Here's

Already redeemed but thanks anyways. :)

No.  Just no.  The ME3 ending conversation is nearing the likes of forum politics and religion talk.  

Though, I still say the original doesn't suck, lacking maybe.  And until you've played with the Extended Cut, IMO all talk is moot.

Yeah, I didn't mention it to bring it up again... Only to show that people are not giving Angry Joe a fair shot, aka judging a book by its cover...  I guess a better point would to have compared him to Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation. Who does indeed nitpick a game for humor.

As for ME3's Ending: Undeniable high hopes, maybe unrealistic ones too but Bioware has some of the best writers in gaming so they could have pull it off. Instead it was underwhelming, undercooked, not completely thought out (none of which is Bioware at all) and left the worst aftertaste in the history of entertainment. (IMHO of course)

The extended cut (yes, I've played it) is undoubtedly better... Granted, that can be as backhanded as you wish it to be but if it had been the original ending my complaints would have been minor... Though, I suspect it would still have been considered a disappointment to me.

That said you never really get a chance to make a “first” impression again... And, while its been improved, I don't expect I'll ever forgive them for it... Mostly because I don't think I'll ever be able to shake those feelings.

So, yeah, no Day 1 Bioware purchases for me...

#12351 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

I tasted tebow's baby mama's breast milk and I can now confidently confirm that tebow jr. is 50% Cambodian.

♫ Breast milk, you made my daaaaaaaaaaayyyy ♫ 

MARS

#12352 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

I imagine Tebow would be like Morbo, and he'd randomly start ranting about how much he hates that Jeremy guy, forehead veins bulging out.

The first set of boobs I saw in real life had a ridiculously disproportionate set of pancake nips. A moment that should have be pure joy and puberty enhanced ecstasy ended up being such a letdown. 

I went from   :bouncy: to    :shock:  in about 1.7 seconds

To keep this on topic, I've never actually seen pancake nips irl. Are you guys going for chubby women or something? Out of the dozens of women whose breasts I've seen, thankfully none of them were obese. The Asian ones were the best.

#12353 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

EDIT:

no just no i never speak im too shy sunasun ccan be there instad

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#12354 pasports31

pasports31

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

I imagine Tebow would be like Morbo, and he'd randomly start ranting about how much he hates that Jeremy guy, forehead veins bulging out.

To keep this on topic, I've never actually seen pancake nips irl. Are you guys going for chubby women or something? Out of the dozens of women whose breasts I've seen, thankfully none of them were obese. The Asian ones were the best.

Thankfully I've never been w/a chubby girl either. That's what made this particular instance so shocking...the girl was slim, fit. The nips were just wayyyyy out of proportion.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#12355 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

I can give you FEAR 2/3, as well as 1 depending on whether or not MysterD can get his stuff sorted ;)

That's cool of you but I ended up picking it up earlier today...  I used the new gift option to send the Batman games to a friend whose never experienced them.

Still got the Scribblenauts Unlimited code, not sure what I'll do with it, (I don't really want to be one of the bundle key resellers) but if I could turn it into a code for a bundled game I missed (there's allot of them) I would be happy...  So maybe I'll do that.

#12356 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

I tasted tebow's baby mama's breast milk and I can now confidently confirm that tebow jr. is 50% Cambodian.

♫ [/size]Breast milk, you made my daaaaaaaaaaayyyy [/size]♫ [/size]

nope ur out of town  only one person is right

EDIT:

sure i dont speak i proollyl a...........................................ummmmmmmmm....................

u half right im vietnamese i ddo speak only with family but outside familly i speak english or dont talk

um blade gone wild why spoderman do htis?

and also for mysterd no aj not dating that guy was loser he too high on rumors tryign to get hits becuase heyman dating aj not

1454818_602930183077130_678422337_n.jpg

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

#12357 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Thankfully I've never been w/a chubby girl either. That's what made this particular instance so shocking...the girl was slim, fit. The nips were just wayyyyy out of proportion.

aunt-jemima-coupon.jpg

Problem solved, you sexually unpragmatic ne'er-do-well.

MARS

#12358 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Wait - have I even discussed a certain topic you said not to today yet? 

I'm not sure what you are talking about...say, has CapCom said anything about incoming patches for Lost Planet?

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#12359 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

I'm not sure what you are talking about...say, has CapCom said anything about incoming patches for Lost Planet?

he talking i hate  drm steam shoud force no 3rd party drm. the should patchout neuro whoops i means gwfl

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

#12360 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Already redeemed but thanks anyways. :)

Yeah, I didn't mention it to bring it up again... Only to show that people are not giving Angry Joe a fair shot, aka judging a book by its cover...  I guess a better point would to have compared him to Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation. Who does indeed nitpick a game for humor.

As for ME3's Ending: Undeniable high hopes, maybe unrealistic ones too but Bioware has some of the best writers in gaming so they could have pull it off. Instead it was underwhelming, undercooked, not completely thought out (none of which is Bioware at all) and left the worst aftertaste in the history of entertainment. (IMHO of course)

The extended cut (yes, I've played it) is undoubtedly better... Granted, that can be as backhanded as you wish it to be but if it had been the original ending my complaints would have been minor... Though, I suspect it would still have been considered a disappointment to me.

That said you never really get a chance to make a “first” impression again... And, while its been improved, I don't expect I'll ever forgive them for it... Mostly because I don't think I'll ever be able to shake those feelings.

So, yeah, no Day 1 Bioware purchases for me...

I still think the rumor of ME3 Ending was written in isolation and NOT by most of the writing staff - even though it was "debunked" so "officially" - was probably the best explanation to come up w/ why the original ending(s) were so....lacking & plot-hole ridden, :

http://pikigeek.com/...t-name-release/