Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

$20 Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (best buy)

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#61 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

For the people who are price matching at Target and Walmart, what did you use?  The sales paper in my area does not show ni no kuni as being on sale. 

Just pulled it up on my phone

#62 Riskbreaker23

Riskbreaker23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

Just pulled it up on my phone

thanks I will try that

#63 Riskbreaker23

Riskbreaker23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

my walmart said i needed the physical ad. hopefully amazon price matches

#64 TFrank

TFrank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:54 PM

For the people who are price matching at Target and Walmart, what did you use?  The sales paper in my area does not show ni no kuni as being on sale. 

I went to the Customer Service (Guest Services in Target's world IIRC) desk at Target, asked for a price match of Ni No Kuni on Best Buy's website.  They radio up electronics.  Electronics brings the game up to Customer Service desk.  CS rings ya up, and ya go on your merry way.

#65 mclovin_it

mclovin_it

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

Man this is awesome. Was gonna buy this today from gamestop for $30 but they had no more copies. Thank you based Best Buy

#66 electrichoney

electrichoney

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:22 AM

I just ordered it as of 7:20PM PST, shipping was available again.

#67 kamiyan89

kamiyan89

Colombian CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

thanks man ordered it too :)

#68 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:22 AM

The last 2 times I went to my Target to get something PM, they were able to do it at Electronics. The guy just asked me to show him the price on my phone and punched it in. I guess it wasn't over the limit that an employee could authorize the PM ($10 in this case for Ni No Kumi).

#69 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:40 AM

Wow Ni No Kuni is nowhere to be found  :cold:

#70 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

I want to buy this but Xillia will be out soon and I don't need two RPG's. 

LIfe is hard.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#71 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:46 AM

The last 2 times I went to my Target to get something PM, they were able to do it at Electronics. The guy just asked me to show him the price on my phone and punched it in. I guess it wasn't over the limit that an employee could authorize the PM ($10 in this case for Ni No Kumi).

Are you serious?

On my way to target the damn thing went unavailable for shipping again and I didnt even fucking bother to try and PM because they never do when its out of stock or back ordered. And they always say it has to be done at guest services. FML

534753.png

#72 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

Wow I played Ni No Kuni for 5 hours and its really good I did not expect it to be that good.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#73 bartweiser

bartweiser

force multiplier

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:28 AM

this one is a no brainer! thanks op!

#74 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:31 AM

Well picked up what looked like the last copy in town for 15 bucks after a RZ cert

Went quick it seemed like too, three best buys had available now in store check that are now all unavailable

Posted Image
Posted Image

#75 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:32 AM

Nothing on Amazon yet :(

#76 illucio

illucio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

Is this in-store as well? I just bought Ni No Kuni at Best Buy last Wednesday for $30, I wanna see if I can get a price exchange. It's still unopen, I haven't got around to it yet. I've been too focused playing Shin Megami Tensei 4.

#77 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

If you love a great JRPG, I recommend you think twice about picking this up. Once the novelty of the art style wears off you're left with a barebones experience that has little to offer. 

I wanted to love this game, but I just couldn't. 

#78 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

tempting price, but I just got a PS3 with Uncharted 3 GOTY and and still have some 360 backlog to work through before PS4 comes out.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#79 bmac

bmac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

I managed to snag a copy in store. Pretty sure some employees were trying to horde them for themselves as it was nowhere to be found, I grabbed someone (randomly happened to be a manager) and showed him that the site showed it was available, he checked the computer and said they had two copies left. When he grabbed the guy who worked the games dept he just smiled and acted like he had no idea and walked off. The manager went to the back and a few moments later came out and handed it to me.

#80 eilegz

eilegz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

hopefully amazon price match this :bouncy:

#81 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

yeah, that's my only hope now as I was in class all weekend and missed it at BB.  My Target has been a bit harder to PM lately (i.e. Kirby) so that will be my last resort as there are no local copies at BB now.

#82 BrightHalo

BrightHalo

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

I was able to get in on this deal with freeshipping several hours after this topic was posted, thanks OP.

#83 drtomoe123

drtomoe123

OBJECTION!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

Turns out my local store had a pre-owned copy. Rang up for $24.99 but the cashier reduced it to $17.99 after I showed her the sale price. Score!

#84 SuicideSkull

SuicideSkull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

was able to PM at target. took awhile tho cause the lady didnt know what she was doing. making sure to follow all the protocols because it was 10$ price difference which was too much difference according to target. I didnt have any trouble at all when i price matched 2 games at 40$ each to 20$ each last time i PMed at target. must be a new policy or something. store only had 1-2 copies left when i went.

#85 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

doesnt look good, they have already matched everything else that was on sale at best buy

#86 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

doesnt look good, they have already matched everything else that was on sale at best buy

:wall:  :-(

Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#87 Richter

Richter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

my local BBY showed none in stock until I actually went to the store.  Saw about 5 of them sitting on the shelf.

#88 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

your best bet is to price match at target, chances of you finding a new copy of ni no kuni at your store is slim to none by now. or you can wait for a used copy of it to go on sale at bestbuy.

#89 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

my local BBY showed none in stock until I actually went to the store.  Saw about 5 of them sitting on the shelf.

but most people are not willing to spend gas, just to look for one game.

#90 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Same for me. My BBY was showing online that it was sold out, but I went there anyway to look for NFS: Most Wanted (Vita).. which I couldn't find, but I did get the last copy of Ni No Kuni that was left on the shelf.