Photo
* * * * - 12 votes

Android Deals Thread V2 ~ The Room 2 $0.99 | King of Fighters A 2012 $3.99 | Sine Mora $2.99 |

Android Amazon Appstore Sales

• Please log in to reply
1679 replies to this topic

#1651 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

The World Ends With You was released recently. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2 was also announced for mobile devices; it's out on iOS and the Android version is listed as "soon." Hitman GO was released a few weeks ago, and it's generally considered to be a really good strategy game.

Oh wow, I used to be a huge TWEWY fan (I think I 100%'d it on DS). Naturally it isn't on Amazon yet... hopefully that changes. $18 is too rich for my blood (though still tempting, I'd love to play it again).

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1652 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:18 PM

Oh wow, I used to be a huge TWEWY fan (I think I 100%'d it on DS). Naturally it isn't on Amazon yet... hopefully that changes. $18 is too rich for my blood (though still tempting, I'd love to play it again).

I never played it, but considering I have some $30 worth of Amazon coins with no idea what to do with, I'd be willing to drop $18 on it if/when it comes there (that is pretty crazy expensive for a mobile game though, even if it's a DS port).
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#1653 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

Threes! Is now $0.99 on Amazon

Use those coins and get it! I thought $1.99 was worth it and now its a buck cheaper, just get.

downsouthtigger.png         ach.png

#1654 daashm

daashm

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

Use those coins and get it! I thought $1.99 was worth it and now its a buck cheaper, just get.

It did give coins back when it was $1.99, at least. Oooh, Blek showed up on Amazon a few days ago. Might get that.

Humble is selling Super Hexagon (on multiple platforms, including Android) for $0.74 for another 19 hours. It's $3 on Amazon.

#1655 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

I was excited to read about TwEWY but then I saw the price tag... lame.

#1656 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

I was excited to read about TwEWY but then I saw the price tag... lame.

Free with coins (eventually)? Sounds good to me.

(It's Squeenix, so it's just a matter of time I think. Amazon is slow.)

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1657 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

You know what's going to happen? It'll end up being a FAOTD right after I pay for it. :-P

#1658 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:18 AM

The Room Two is 99 cents in the Google Play Store.

#1659 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

Whoops, forgot to update this again (though thankfully others aren't as lazy absent minded). Some new sales (not sure what how many of them have been posted):

Google Play Sales
The Room 2 - $2.99 $0.99
TileStorm Eire - $2.99 $0.99
PolarStorm - $2.99 $0.99
Blazing Star - $2.99 $0.99
Phase 10 - $1.99 $0.99
Skip-Bo - $1.99 $0.99
Hack Run - $1.99 $0.99
Sine Mora - $5.99 $2.99
The King of Fighters-A 2012 - $6.99 $3.99

Amazon Free-App-Of-The-Day: 7/8
Pipe Puzzle- Normal price: $0.99

If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#1660 caldazar

caldazar

RiderOnAPaleHorse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

I figured hey, I had some points...it's a fun game, but MAN! What a friggin battery killer! I've enabled the battery saver setting - hopefully that will help.

** Caldazar **

#1661 daashm

daashm

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

These ones are the same price on Amazon. (Just a few.)

Phase 10 - $1.99 $0.99

Skip-Bo - $1.99 $0.99
Hack Run - $1.99 $0.99

Sine Mora - $5.99 $2.99

#1662 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

What a friggin battery killer! I've enabled the battery saver setting - hopefully that will help.

Really? I havent noticed it sucking the juice down. I also havent noticed anything different with battery saver mode either.

Then again after Marvel Puzzle Quest EVERYTHING saves battery compared to that.  On a full charge that game can drain my battery after a couple hours play. 

They Extended the Sine Mora sale? I was going to post that but they said it ended on the 6th.  Oh well.  It was ok on XBLA not sure the translation onto a mobile device.  Its great if you love bullet hell shooters, maybe for a tablet it would be good.

#1663 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

If you have a Samsung Android device you can download Kindle for Samsung from the Samsung Apps Store and get a free ebook each month. It says choose one of four so it may be the same selection as the Kindle Firsts which gives 1 of 4 ebooks free to Prime members every month. 

link

#1664 HaloGX

HaloGX

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

I bit on Threes after all the positive hype, and I really enjoy it. I'm not addicted like some though.

#1665 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

I'm not addicted like some though.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#1666 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

i'm eagerly awaiting a price reduction on Hitman Go

596772.png

#1667 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 04:22 AM

Get a Zeki 8" Quad-Core Tablet w/ 8GB for $103, plus get $85 back to spend on future purchases at Sears.

http://slickdeals.ne...-back-in-points

Not sure of the quality, but seems pretty cheap after you factor in the credit you get back.

I had some Sears credit I needed to spend anyway, so I picked one up.

#1668 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:52 AM

Slickdeals will buy anything cheap just because. If you Google Zeki Tablet there's lots of really bad reviews and experiences about them all over the place.

I guess if you're a console person and you buy crap from Sears anyway it could be okay. Assuming they sell console games for whatever passes for a decent price for a console person (which is still too much).

I don't know anything about Sears other than the 80s called and it wants its Toughskins back.

mdUFwSE.png

#1669 daashm

daashm

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:39 PM

FAOTD: A Cartoon Network soccer game. Why not.

#1670 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:51 PM

Slickdeals will buy anything cheap just because. If you Google Zeki Tablet there's lots of really bad reviews and experiences about them all over the place.

Usually it goes "Here's a tablet cheap!" "That Tablet sucks"  "You're being mean to the person who showed us the tablet!  It's... ummm.. a really nice tablet if you don't mind a 45min battery life, no Amazon/Play Store access and a screen reaction time measured in 'megasloths'."  "Bought!" "Bought!" "Bought thanks!"

Backlog Alphabet: Working my backlog A to Z [Blog Updated on Jan 28 - New Final Entry, Now With The Letter Z!]

#1671 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 04:35 PM

And all the reviews are trashing it as spyware.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#1672 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 04:53 PM

This, like card wars, I was interested in merely for the cartoon network license & so my kids could have another game to play on their devices.  After reading the reviews on Amazon, then reading the reviews on Google play Ive come to a couple conclusions. 

1. Permissions: anything that has any type of permissions to do ANYTHING is a bad app.  What do these people think their phones do on a regular basis? How do they use any apps at all? Phone must be in Airline mode at all times then...
  2. Complain about app enough, get new app.  Dont like the app of the day? Not your bag? Get enough people to complain about, lets say invasive permissions, we get a new app of the day. (PS. The replacement app sometimes suck more than the reg app!)

I honestly am beginning to think the older generation, which apps like this dont appeal to, just wants apps more for them.

Case in point, yesterdays Pipe puzzle FAOTD.  I played it, an annoying pop up, and the puzzle was very lame.  Simplistic, no time limits or challenge, basically something for an older or casual gamer.  Reviews were wonderful. Even the reviews that say how annoying the game is gave it 3 stars.  I swear Amazon users, when does app permissions take the place of fun?

#1673 HaloGX

HaloGX

Posted Yesterday, 05:10 PM

I never listen to Amazon reviews when it comes to apps anymore. And I think you're right that they give poor ratings just to get the FAOTD replaced. That's not fair to the devs either.

#1674 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:09 PM

I never listen to Amazon reviews when it comes to apps anymore. And I think you're right that they give poor ratings just to get the FAOTD replaced. That's not fair to the devs either.

ftfy

bZ2g3eF.png

#1675 Optic_ghost

Optic_ghost

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:38 AM

Gamekeyboard + is currently $0.99 for any of you with physical controllers or hybrid android devices.  

#1676 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:18 AM

Gamekeyboard + is currently $0.99 for any of you with physical controllers or hybrid android devices.  

Will this work sideloaded on Ouya for touch screen only games?

sig.gif Sionz.png
My Game Collection: Currently at 1,272 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013

#1677 Optic_ghost

Optic_ghost

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:34 AM

Will this work sideloaded on Ouya for touch screen only games?

I don't have an Ouya to try it out on, but it can supposedly emulate touchscreen actions on non touch screen devices according to the creator. "6. emulate Touchscreen action, even work with devices with no touchscreen (e.g. Android TV Box) (need root)"

#1678 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:40 AM

Uh... A single 5-star review and no others? And no comments on it whatsoever? I think I'll pass.

bZ2g3eF.png

#1679 caldazar

caldazar

RiderOnAPaleHorse

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:17 PM

ftfy

These are the ONLY Amazon reviews that anyone should ever read...EVER.

** Caldazar **

#1680 Optic_ghost

Optic_ghost

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:32 PM

Uh... A single 5-star review and no others? And no comments on it whatsoever? I think I'll pass.

This is a relaunch of the original "gamekeyboard" with new features. It originally dates from around 2012 or so. I've been watching it for a while but finally popped because of the price change. It is not perfect, but it does its job well enough for the price lol.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1604731

http://www.engadget....or-xperia-play/