parappasnd425.jpg

Nintendogs_promotional.jpg

tumblr_mvt54eAeNr1r96br0o1_500.png

qmnNMzb.png

hNexrFZ.gif

Dogs_Life.jpg

fable2_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thing is not going to be as well accepted as it was on GAF doe.

Unlike them, we actually have lifes.

Just ask snakemaster.

And just an email for a $10 gift card at Walmart since they did end up canceling one of the items I ordered, ehhh free money!

Playing Doom 3 BFG reminds me of playing Half-Life on PS2. It's a game that didn't age all that great and while there are fun parts of it, the overall experience is just a bore. 

Playing Doom 3 BFG reminds me of playing Half-Life on PS2. It's a game that didn't age all that great and while there are fun parts of it, the overall experience is just a bore.
I still enjoy it, I love that chainsaw though, I remember running through on co-op on Xbox and we both just used chainsaws, loved that. Really sucks they didn't have the co-op in this one.

Man, all these criticisms of Ghosts. Where were they 6-7 years ago? The game is pretty okay, all the CoD games are pretty okay, but these criticisms that are suddenly arising can be pointed at every game in the franchise. Yes, the animation work is janky as fuck, the graphics look like something out of 2003, the campaigns can be summed up by the phrase "Baker! Man that turret!" and the majority of MP modes are uninspired knock offs and plagued by the same spawn system. But Ghosts is the first one that isn't given instant AAA review treatment?

Looks like kids just finally grew up and started to notice that their favorite FPS is garbage.

I just grew bored of the series to be honest and it's funny hearing people I grew up with talking about how much the series has "evolved"

And I don't care that it hasn't innovated, but people pointing that out now are just so hypocritical. If you're going to criticize the carrot on the stick game modes in 2013, then you should have done it in 2006 when they were even more vapid. Game has always felt empty as fuck as soon as you max ranked, and that's because fundamentally it's a cheaply built FPS. 

And hey, leveling is fine, it's fun, it's addicting as ever and the new modes are legit. It's an alright game, but it's the same thing we've always had, and it's taken like 8 entries for people to say something about the negatives of this franchise. Now it's getting 5/10s because it's not 'next-gen' enough? fuck outta here. I hate gaming trends.

What's next? Maybe reviewers suddenly decide that dialogue wheels were actually shitty all along and burn the next Bioware game at the stake for it. 

Now lets not go comparing Doom 3 to something as terrible as Half Life. It's not THAT bad.

Man, all these criticisms of Ghosts. Where were they 6-7 years ago? The game is pretty okay, all the CoD games are pretty okay, but these criticisms that are suddenly arising can be pointed at every game in the franchise. Yes, the animation work is janky as fuck, the graphics look like something out of 2003, the campaigns can be summed up by the phrase "Baker! Man that turret!" and the majority of MP modes are uninspired knock offs and plagued by the same spawn system. But Ghosts is the first one that isn't given instant AAA review treatment?

Looks like kids just finally grew up and started to notice that their favorite FPS is garbage.
but it has $1 billion in sales in one day, according to activision

Enjoying call of duty MP so far. The maps seem okay so far actually. I think they may be simpler than the previous maps which make them easier to learn.

bread's done
Back