Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD] The Witch and the Hundred Knights NIS PS3 $19.99 Pre-Order Amazon & Target

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#181 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

with my luck this will happen. Can CS ignore you after you contact them multiple times?

I normally give up after 3 or 4 times. I heard that if you contact CS too much in a short time regarding the same issue , your account can get banned or flagged.

Most of the time I got the price adjustment after I contacted them but sometimes the CS rep would claim that they can't do anything about it. They would state something like this : "Prices fluctuate and the only price that can be honored is the original price that you bought the item at" (even if it was a preorder). I would end up getting that response like four times in a row and those are the situations in which I just give up. I did point out the "preorder price guarantee" to some reps but I'm not sure if they understand what it is or they just don't like me.

Keep mind my big problems with the CS reps were from 2011-2012. I haven't preordered any items whose prices have changed on or before the release date in 2013 yet (besides this Witch game).

#182 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

Funny its already showing up as $19.99 in my order history and I placed my order back in February.

#183 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Funny its already showing up as $19.99 in my order history and I placed my order back in February.

That means  Amazon probably fixed their system.

It's almost 2014 so I would assume Amazon would have fixed some issues from the previous years.

#184 shosaisyu

shosaisyu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:42 PM

Has anyone's order shipped yet?

#185 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:43 PM

I already got my Amazon preorder, but is anyone surprised about that? 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#186 zenosparadox

zenosparadox

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

I received mine from Amazon for $20 + tax.

EDIT: I pre-ordered like a year ago.

#187 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

I got shipping notice from Amazon for mine early today at 2AM. Got in on the $19.99 deal way back when. I think was early November when the OP posted it.

steam_sig.png

#188 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, yesterday, arrived today.  Looks like it came with a soundtrack as well.

default.png2.png

#189 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

My $20 order shipped from Amazon as well. Didn't give me release-day delivery, but i'll be here tomorrow. Won't complain :D

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#190 airblade

airblade

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:07 AM

got mine :D

#191 walterqchocobo

walterqchocobo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:26 AM

Nothing yet from Target.  I tried to modify the order and it wouldn't let me so maybe it is in process of being shipped?

#192 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:44 AM

The real question is, who the hell would waste money on a console with no library that will drop in price within a year (my guess is the same type of idiots who max out PC hardware when all they do is game)? As far as I'm concerned, Xbox One and PS4 are late 2014 to early 2015 consoles.

Another good is why the hell would you care what someone else buys? How does it effect you personally?

I got a ps4 and im glad I did. I got metal gear ground zeroes because its smoother running than last gen versions, killzone looks nice and its a solid shooter, knack while basic was fun to play through once, and I want to play infamous second son. Then there are a lot of cross gen games coming out id rather have on ps4 because it will be a better experince like evil within. Then you have the ps4 games I got with ps+ like outlast I enjoyed.

Then you have the fact that Sony has always had the deepest bench for exclusive games with the largest variety of game types that will be coming out.

And no the ps4 wont be seeing a price drop anytime soon because it is a reasonable price now and selling really damn well.

So I bought one and I am enjoying it and I will continue to enjoy it for quite awhile.

#193 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

Another good is why the hell would you care what someone else buys? How does it effect you personally?

I got a ps4 and im glad I did. I got metal gear ground zeroes because its smoother running than last gen versions, killzone looks nice and its a solid shooter, knack while basic was fun to play through once, and I want to play infamous second son. Then there are a lot of cross gen games coming out id rather have on ps4 because it will be a better experince like evil within. Then you have the ps4 games I got with ps+ like outlast I enjoyed.

Then you have the fact that Sony has always had the deepest bench for exclusive games with the largest variety of game types that will be coming out.

And no the ps4 wont be seeing a price drop anytime soon because it is a reasonable price now and selling really damn well.

So I bought one and I am enjoying it and I will continue to enjoy it for quite awhile.

The world revolves around you and we're all supposed to think exactly as you do. I get it, forum troll.

#194 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

Mine shipped today.  Supposed to get it Thursday.... that works for me, I'll probably see if i can flip it since I'm not really into action RPGs

#195 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:39 AM

Just received shipping confirmation for my $20 order from Target. Thought this would be dead since it sounded like a lot of people got their orders cancelled.

#196 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:40 AM

I got mines today. Although I completely forgot about it.

:3ds: : ---   :psp: : ---

:ps3: : Diablo 3 UEE    :br: / :dvd:  : Walking Dead S4

:pc: : Diablo 3 Reapers of Souls/Attack on Titan Tribute

:wiiu: : ---   :xb1: : ---   

:ps4: : The Last of Us Remastered/PvZ Garden Warfare/Diablo 3 UEE

Don't judge me...

#197 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:43 AM

Damnit. I would've been all over this shit. The game looks really cool.

#198 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

I got mines today. Although I completely forgot about it.

Is there some kind of registration for acquiring mines? Or is it all black market?

My order tried to ship but my payment was declined. I don't know what happened. It's not a bad thing because it was charging me full price.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#199 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:49 AM

Whattt, mine was cancelled!

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#200 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:00 AM

$20+tax from amazon. Arrives tomorrow. Oh yeaaa!

#201 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:10 AM

Woo, my order from Target is showing as "shipped" too!
Posted Image

#202 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

Shocked and delighted my Target order shipped. I would have been pissed if only because of the rolling charge on my account for the past few months. Mine arrives Tuesday. :D

#203 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

Received my order from Amazon yesterday. I had forgotten pre-orders include an ost.

#204 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:02 PM

Bah on target. Forgot about the rolling charges and I was using the Red Card around Christmas and I didn't leave enough available on my Red Card to cover the rolling preorder so it was cancelled. Stupid rolling charge and 500 dollar limit. I tried contacting CS like 5x and just got the same run around each time about Black Friday pricing even though it wasn't ever close to Black Friday.

#205 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

Received my order from Amazon yesterday. I had forgotten pre-orders include an ost.

off the chain! I didn't even know that was offered!! Mine should arrive within the next hour. My body is ready.

#206 Oisterboy

Oisterboy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

If anyone got an extra I'd love to buy it from you! I really want this but my budget is tight til my birthday next month. Can't do the full $50 x.x

#207 Elnoin

Elnoin

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

No Email, but my Target order shipped yesterday.

Thank you for the heads up on this, back in 2013. 

#208 jvang117

jvang117

Hiro Nakamura \O.O/

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

Thank you Target and Amazon!!! And oh, of course OP! :D

#209 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:00 PM

If anyone got an extra I'd love to buy it from you! I really want this but my budget is tight til my birthday next month. Can't do the full $50 x.x

I'll meet you in the middle if you're interested.

#210 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

Mine came in yesterday, thanks OP for the heads up on the cheapie!

Sell me your Candy Cabs!