• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#1 Terpsfan428

Terpsfan428

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

SYWR.PNG

Kmart has Animal Crossing New leaf for $29.99 and is currently showing over $20 in return points for SYWR members. Add item to cart to see the return points. Store pick up only!

#2 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

So basically Animal crossing for $10. Sweet

#3 Terpsfan428

Terpsfan428

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

sywr2.PNG

Also found Donkey Kong Country Returns for the same thing

http://www.kmart.com...=9&blockType=G9

#4 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

This would be great if I still shopped at Sears/Kmart. But ever since their Kmart Gamer rep disappeared, it just wasn't the same.

test.gif

#5 Zalaki

Zalaki

Worker by night, Gamer by day

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

Good luck to those that get it. I posted this earlier in the Kmart thread but for some reason the thread is gone now lol. I picked mine up this morning just waiting for those points to roll into effect for use now lol

Oh Yah! I will never finish these!

:pc: Diablo 3 :whee:  | :ps4: Outlast :baby:  & COD Ghosts | :xb1: Titanfall & Deadrising  :D/

Looking to rid myself of: (PM ME FOR TRADE)

Skylanders PS4 w/ tons of figurines!, PSP Go White 16GB , Sony Pulse Headset

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2008 Model)

#6 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:27 AM

So basically Animal crossing for $10. Sweet

lol...  Only if you buy Donkey Kong 3D first, if not it still cost you $30 and you have $20 for your next purchase.

#7 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:33 AM

Its showing -9700 points will be earned. Wtf

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#8 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:36 AM

Literally just bought these 2 games today at Target cmon mang

#9 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

Anyone have any ideal how long it takes for the points to be deposited in your account? Would be awesome if you could get a chain going on. Buy Donkey Kong, use its points on Animal Crossing then use those points on.. A Link Between Worlds? ^.^

Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#10 Terpsfan428

Terpsfan428

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

Also just a reminder for those who use ebates for cash back it's currently 10% cash back on all purchases from kmart.com

http://www.ebates.co...FPot5bHym3jCA==

#11 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

Donkey Kong not showing 20,300 points anymore?

#12 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:20 AM

It's showing it still for me.  I don't want either of those titles, though.  Not even for $10 each.

I clicked through every 3DS game they offer online, the only other one that hasn't been mentioned yet is LEGO City Undercover 3DS for $30 and it gives you $15 back in points.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#13 antarchu

antarchu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

no go for me.......would have been a good deal.  Tried in firefox and IE

#14 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:07 AM

no go for me.......would have been a good deal.  Tried in firefox and IE

I think I had to download chrome, I was having the same problems too with Kmart.com

#15 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:15 AM

I have Chrome and it's showing 300 points for me.

Posted Image

#16 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

You have to log in to your SYWR account to see the bonus 20,000 points on the order. I saw only 300 points before I logged in.

#17 V Gundam

V Gundam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

Good luck to those that get it. I posted this earlier in the Kmart thread but for some reason the thread is gone now lol. I picked mine up this morning just waiting for those points to roll into effect for use now lol

It was rolled over to the Sunday Ad Deals. Thanks Zalaki and OP!

#18 xaestra

xaestra

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

Anyone knows if BB.com will price match Kmart's advertised price? It's not listed on their competitors list, but neither is TRU and that gets price matched often. 

#19 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:31 AM

Anyone knows if BB.com will price match Kmart's advertised price? It's not listed on their competitors list, but neither is TRU and that gets price matched often. 

Toys R Us is on their competitor's list and in the system. This isn't a price match either way but a reward for buying the game. No employee should price match this but YMMV.

Quagbilion.png

#20 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

Toys R Us is on their competitor's list and in the system. This isn't a price match either way but a reward for buying the game. No employee should price match this but YMMV.

I think he meant the $30 price, he probably is hoping to get it matched at BB, and also manage to get the B1G1 50% off with it. Meaning $30 and $15 (Which I can't really see them doing both)

#21 xaestra

xaestra

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

I think he meant the $30 price, he probably is hoping to get it matched at BB, and also manage to get the B1G1 50% off with it. Meaning $30 and $15 (Which I can't really see them doing both)

I'm a girl. .______. But no, I just want 1 game so I'm not trying for the BOGO 50%. And I'm trying to use a GC I have from BB, hence why I'm not buying from Kmart directly.

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat297300050000

According to that, TRU isn't on the list. I have heard that people got PM for Kmart too, but not too many stories about it and nothing recent either. 

#22 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

Doesn't require pick up. I got it to give me $20 in points for shipping AC New Leaf. Also seems to add another $10 when adding a second game too. Only works with 3DS games though.

#23 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

I'm a girl. .______. But no, I just want 1 game so I'm not trying for the BOGO 50%. And I'm trying to use a GC I have from BB, hence why I'm not buying from Kmart directly.

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat297300050000

According to that, TRU isn't on the list. I have heard that people got PM for Kmart too, but not too many stories about it and nothing recent either. 

Best Buy PMs local retailers no matter if they're on the list. My specific BB actually has its own list of competitor's they PM and TRU is on the list so I'm betting that they should be able to, as long as the stores are nearby. I think local means within 25 miles? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :whee:

Quagbilion.png

#24 xaestra

xaestra

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

Best Buy PMs local retailers no matter if they're on the list. My specific BB actually has its own list of competitor's they PM and TRU is on the list so I'm betting that they should be able to, as long as the stores are nearby. I think local means within 25 miles? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :whee:

Ah, I see. Not sure if mine does, but then again I don't go there often since it's so out of the way. Do you think it would work online? Not exactly a good period for me to take about 2 hours going to and from BB just to get a price match for $5.  :???:

#25 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

Animal Crossing was showing $29.30 in points, then I removed it for a minute to try other stuff and now it's back down to $20.30.  Now I feel like a real dummy for not buying it then and there.

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: AC4 :hot:
EldritchOnRye.png

#26 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

AC is available for shipping, and it still shows $20.30 in points. Hmm....

EDIT: Placed an order for shipping w/ the try 90-day trial MAX thing. I'll let you guys know if the 20k points post or not.

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN, League of Legends~~

1418-6694-9603 // Add me for PKMN fun! (PM me w/ you FC if you do add -.-)

#27 wightlight

wightlight

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

I bought Donkey Kong Country Returns with store pickup and it was indeed showing the $20.00 in bonus points. And those points just posted to my account. Great deal, thanks! I had some free points from a promo email that I needed to spend and this was perfect.

#28 breakfuss

breakfuss

PRAISE Polygod ❤

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Guys...any chance this...chains?  :-k  For instance, if I buy AC: New Leaf now, will using those points to get Donkey Kong net me another $20 in points?

...dumb question, lol?

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Infamous: SS; Killzone: SF

:3ds: Chrono Trigger; 999

Add Me:

Lastfm: breakfuss; 3DS: 1134-7633-5998

#29 wightlight

wightlight

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

Guys...any chance this...chains?  :-k  For instance, if I buy AC: New Leaf now, will using those points to get Donkey Kong net me another $20 in points?

...dumb question, lol?

Doesn't seem to, for me at least. I bought Donkey Kong earlier, and When I add Animal Crossing to my cart it just shows the normal 300 pts.

Probably your best bet if you want both is to buy them at once and try to use a 10 off 50 coupon?

#30 breakfuss

breakfuss

PRAISE Polygod ❤

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

Ok, I'm confused. I have both Donkey Kong & AC in my cart. It's showing $30 back in rewards. That's like getting both games for $30. What the hell, is this a glitch?

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Infamous: SS; Killzone: SF

:3ds: Chrono Trigger; 999

Add Me:

Lastfm: breakfuss; 3DS: 1134-7633-5998