Animal Crossing New leaf $29.99 @ Kmart w/ $20.30 SYWR Points Store P/U Only

Terpsfan428

CAGiversary!
[attachment=1392:SYWR.PNG]

Kmart has Animal Crossing New leaf for $29.99 and is currently showing over $20 in return points for SYWR members. Add item to cart to see the return points. Store pick up only!

This would be great if I still shopped at Sears/Kmart. But ever since their Kmart Gamer rep disappeared, it just wasn't the same.

Good luck to those that get it. I posted this earlier in the Kmart thread but for some reason the thread is gone now lol. I picked mine up this morning just waiting for those points to roll into effect for use now lol

Anyone have any ideal how long it takes for the points to be deposited in your account? Would be awesome if you could get a chain going on. Buy Donkey Kong, use its points on Animal Crossing then use those points on.. A Link Between Worlds? ^.^

It's showing it still for me.  I don't want either of those titles, though.  Not even for $10 each.

I clicked through every 3DS game they offer online, the only other one that hasn't been mentioned yet is LEGO City Undercover 3DS for $30 and it gives you $15 back in points.

You have to log in to your SYWR account to see the bonus 20,000 points on the order. I saw only 300 points before I logged in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to those that get it. I posted this earlier in the Kmart thread but for some reason the thread is gone now lol. I picked mine up this morning just waiting for those points to roll into effect for use now lol
It was rolled over to the Sunday Ad Deals. Thanks Zalaki and OP!

Anyone knows if BB.com will price match Kmart's advertised price? It's not listed on their competitors list, but neither is TRU and that gets price matched often. 

Anyone knows if BB.com will price match Kmart's advertised price? It's not listed on their competitors list, but neither is TRU and that gets price matched often.
Toys R Us is on their competitor's list and in the system. This isn't a price match either way but a reward for buying the game. No employee should price match this but YMMV.

Toys R Us is on their competitor's list and in the system. This isn't a price match either way but a reward for buying the game. No employee should price match this but YMMV.
I think he meant the $30 price, he probably is hoping to get it matched at BB, and also manage to get the B1G1 50% off with it. Meaning $30 and $15 (Which I can't really see them doing both)

I think he meant the $30 price, he probably is hoping to get it matched at BB, and also manage to get the B1G1 50% off with it. Meaning $30 and $15 (Which I can't really see them doing both)
I'm a girl. .______. But no, I just want 1 game so I'm not trying for the BOGO 50%. And I'm trying to use a GC I have from BB, hence why I'm not buying from Kmart directly.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

According to that, TRU isn't on the list. I have heard that people got PM for Kmart too, but not too many stories about it and nothing recent either.

Doesn't require pick up. I got it to give me $20 in points for shipping AC New Leaf. Also seems to add another $10 when adding a second game too. Only works with 3DS games though.

I'm a girl. .______. But no, I just want 1 game so I'm not trying for the BOGO 50%. And I'm trying to use a GC I have from BB, hence why I'm not buying from Kmart directly.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

According to that, TRU isn't on the list. I have heard that people got PM for Kmart too, but not too many stories about it and nothing recent either.
Best Buy PMs local retailers no matter if they're on the list. My specific BB actually has its own list of competitor's they PM and TRU is on the list so I'm betting that they should be able to, as long as the stores are nearby. I think local means within 25 miles? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :whee:

Best Buy PMs local retailers no matter if they're on the list. My specific BB actually has its own list of competitor's they PM and TRU is on the list so I'm betting that they should be able to, as long as the stores are nearby. I think local means within 25 miles? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :whee:
Ah, I see. Not sure if mine does, but then again I don't go there often since it's so out of the way. Do you think it would work online? Not exactly a good period for me to take about 2 hours going to and from BB just to get a price match for $5. :???:

Animal Crossing was showing $29.30 in points, then I removed it for a minute to try other stuff and now it's back down to $20.30.  Now I feel like a real dummy for not buying it then and there.

AC is available for shipping, and it still shows $20.30 in points. Hmm....

EDIT: Placed an order for shipping w/ the try 90-day trial MAX thing. I'll let you guys know if the 20k points post or not.

I bought Donkey Kong Country Returns with store pickup and it was indeed showing the $20.00 in bonus points. And those points just posted to my account. Great deal, thanks! I had some free points from a promo email that I needed to spend and this was perfect.

Guys...any chance this...chains?  :whistle2:k  For instance, if I buy AC: New Leaf now, will using those points to get Donkey Kong net me another $20 in points?

...dumb question, lol?

Guys...any chance this...chains? :whistle2:k For instance, if I buy AC: New Leaf now, will using those points to get Donkey Kong net me another $20 in points?

...dumb question, lol?
Doesn't seem to, for me at least. I bought Donkey Kong earlier, and When I add Animal Crossing to my cart it just shows the normal 300 pts.

Probably your best bet if you want both is to buy them at once and try to use a 10 off 50 coupon?

Ok, I'm confused. I have both Donkey Kong & AC in my cart. It's showing $30 back in rewards. That's like getting both games for $30. What the hell, is this a glitch?

Ok, I'm confused. I have both Donkey Kong & AC in my cart. It's showing $30 back in rewards. That's like getting both games for $30. What the hell, is this a glitch?
No idea where the $20 bonus points are coming from, but it seems legit - they posted to my account shortly after my store pickup order. The other $10 is probably from a 10 off 50 coupon if you had one loaded to your account. Great deal if you want both games.

Does kmart have a history of revoking points? Just to be sure, I'm going to spend mine on the $25 kmart/itunes gift card deal when I go pick up my order today. You can't use points to buy gift cards - hopefully there are no issues with the points.

Thanks OP. I had a $10 off $30 coupon they emailed me for my birthday and $4 in points, so I just did Donkey Kong for in-store pick up for $16. Not a bad deal to start with and if I get another $20 bonus, then it's pretty awesome.

Great deal.  I had a bunch of points expiring at the end of the month that covered the purchase so I will definitely take DK for $10 in points.

From what I can tell in their promos, the $20 of bonus points are supposed to be when you buy a system... but I also saw the $20 in points with DKC in my cart so I bought it. I can't get it to replicate with another purchase, though, so I'll be happy with what I got.

How long does it take for new rewards points to be posted to your account?  Just did the deal with DKCR3D, if it posts soon, I'll do the Animal Crossing deal as well (which is showing $20 back in rewards for me currently).

Regarding the bb price matching of Kmart: unless they changed it recently the guy who said local retailers inside a 25 mile radius is correct.

Well... my order of AC just shipped. I only got 15k though, not 20k. Honestly I'm not sure I care enough to call them about it since I had a free 7k that was gonna expire on 12/11.

Technically only $8 shipped instead of $3. Whatever.

Placed an order for pick up of DKCR3D. Had a coupon for $5 reward on $30 purchase so I added an $.80 candy bar and am due $25.31 in credits.  Going to feel kind of stupid picking up a candy bar.

Has anyone been able to get 20300 points again after purchasing a game?
The rewards points from DKCR3D haven't yet posted in my account, so it could be subject to change, but Animal Crossing is still showing as giving me 20,300 points for the purchase as it sits in my cart...

Well... my order of AC just shipped. I only got 15k though, not 20k. Honestly I'm not sure I care enough to call them about it since I had a free 7k that was gonna expire on 12/11.

Technically only $8 shipped instead of $3. Whatever.
I also got 15k posted even though the order confirmation and order email both said 20k. SYWR is definitely the most disorganized mess of a rewards system I've ever used.

I also got 15k posted even though the order confirmation and order email both said 20k. SYWR is definitely the most disorganized mess of a rewards system I've ever used.

You guys will get the points..you get those extra points which are the bonus points after a day or 2 happens to me all the time so dont worry

Got my 20,290 points from DKCR3D, but now when I go to use them on Animal Crossing, it says it will only give me 5,300 points for purchasing that.  Oh well.

bread's done
Back