Wreck-It Ralph Blu-Ray Collector's Edition $6.99 when purchased with Disney Infinity figure - Best Buy

Big D.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
EDIT: Apparently it's now $6.99 with the purchase of the figure.

Original post: 

If you go to bestbuy.com and add the Wreck-It Ralph Disney Infinity figure to your shopping cart and then add the Blu-Ray Collector's Edition of the movie to your cart, the movie will be $1.99.

So, you can get the figure and the movie for about $15 total. Thanks to Mostly Human for pointing out that it's about $13.15 with GCU

The movie is normally $29.99 but it's on sale for $16.99 and then there's a $15 off deal when you buy it with the figure, making it $1.99. 

Sorry if already posted. I didn't see it in the Disney Infinity deals thread.

More details here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat318500050044&type=category

Last edited by a moderator:
That movie was a lot better than I thought it was going to be.  I really enjoyed all of the video game references in there.  You could tell the writers were big old school gamers. 

That movie was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I really enjoyed all of the video game references in there. You could tell the writers were big old school gamers.
Agreed. I love the movie. I've been dying to get it on blu-ray and needed the new Ralph figure for my Disney Infinity collection so this was a win-win for me.

does this work instore too ? i dont have infinity and i dont think i could just return the figure and keep the movie if im not mistaken. whats the resale value on the figures ?

That movie was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I really enjoyed all of the video game references in there. You could tell the writers were big old school gamers.
It was on clearance at Target for less than $10. Decided to check reviews. Came back the next day and were all gone. That was the 3D one too. This is just the regular blu-ray one.

i dont want to deal with ebays hasstles but i guess the trade section here would be ok. id just hope that i dont get a figure that someone doesnt have lol
That figure just came out, I'm sure a lot of people still need it. Even if you sold it for $10 or something, you'd still get a great deal on the movie.

So since I know nothing about these figures just know what they are for, is this figure available in store? Because apparently on the stock locator no store has it available. I would want to sell the figure since I am only interested in the movie but don't want to wait a week to get the figure and then sell it.

So since I know nothing about these figures just know what they are for, is this figure available in store? Because apparently on the stock locator no store has it available. I would want to sell the figure since I am only interested in the movie but don't want to wait a week to get the figure and then sell it.
Yes. They are available in store.

Thanks a bunch! This is the number one movie I wanted to get right now.

This is turning out to be an amazing holiday for me. :)

does this work instore too ? i dont have infinity and i dont think i could just return the figure and keep the movie if im not mistaken. whats the resale value on the figures ?
You can always gift it if you just want the movie, I'm sure you have a little cousin out their somewhere or even a friends kid.

Well nice, I just had a $5 RZ cert show up too.

Damn I really would like to get Wreck it Ralph, but $13+ is too much.
Dump the figure on eBay like I'm going to do tomorrow? Getting at least $8 after fees should be simple enough and that will make me more than happy enough. Just having the GCU alone makes getting both less than the cost of the figure by itself. With the $5 cert it makes my break even point for the movie $7.82.

Awesome - thanks OP! I got the figure and movie for $12.38 total (plus I used a $5 RZ cert and ShopDiscover for 5% back on the remainder).

I had held off buying this figure since it has no real purpose in the game (can be used in Toy Box mode only) but for this price + the movie it is well worth it. Now I just need to remember if I already had Wreck-It Ralph on Blu-ray. I think I might :lol:.

Well nice, I just had a $5 RZ cert show up too.

Dump the figure on eBay like I'm going to do tomorrow? Getting at least $8 after fees should be simple enough and that will make me more than happy enough. Just having the GCU alone makes getting both less than the cost of the figure by itself. With the $5 cert it makes my break even point for the movie $7.82.
I'll go ahead and do that. Probably won't go pick it up til Wednesday, hopefully there isn't a ton of them on there by time I list it.

Thanks OP! My son loves this movie. Far as the figure, it will be a stocking stuffer and he can just play with it. Not a bad deal at all for $5 after using my $10 certificate.

Don't know if this and the 3 disc 3D one have the same extras, but I took the plunge. $13.25 after tax with GCU and free expedited shipping seems like a great deal. I'll keep the figure sealed as I don't have the game and will sell it.

Edit: After vising bluray.com, both versions have the same slim supplemental material. I might just cancel this then as I've already seen the movie and have no desire to buy without some meaty extras.

Purchased this exact combo last night but for ~$22 because the movie wasn't on sale. WTF. the promo was active but the sale wasnt???? Just ordered again for shipping instead of store pickup..will just let the store pickup cancel itself out

Not working for me. I add it to cart and the items show discount but when I log in to check out it drops the $15 discount.  Guess maybe i will try the mobile site

Edited to add it worked on the mobile site.. Also WIR Blu ray is now backordered for shipping

Loved the movie, have no idea about the game. Is it like Skylanders, which thanks to Bestbuy having the starter pack for $19.99 and Toys r us having the figures for $2.50 I now have a huge collection of something I know little about.
Maybe I will start collecting the Infinity figures too. :)

Already have the movie in 3D, but I need the figure.  I guess I could drop the blu on to Amazon to offset the cost of the figure, making it ~$4-5. Hmm..

thanks for posting this deal, used $5 with RZ and a $10 promo code from an email I got awhile ago to only have to pay $0.49 on this

If you go to bestbuy.com and add the Wreck-It Ralph Disney Infinity figure to your shopping cart and then add the Blu-Ray Collector's Edition of the movie to your cart, the movie will be $1.99.

So, you can get the figure and the movie for about $15 total. Thanks to Mostly Human for pointing out that it's about $13.15 with GCU.

The movie is normally $29.99 but it's on sale for $16.99 and then there's a $15 off deal when you buy it with the figure, making it $1.99.

Sorry if already posted. I didn't see it in the Disney Infinity deals thread.

More details here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat318500050044&type=category
I suppose it's too much to hope that this works with the 3D version of the movie right?

bread's done
Back