whoknows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (99%)
And also called an idiot.

Or maybe that only happened to me.

4dde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was the other way around: whoknows was cyberbullying Kamiya and he had to block him.

Also, he was directly told he wasn't funny.

I laughed.

I had a big multi quote and it didn't carry over so now all I'm going to do is post this little gif in honor of Uncle Phil

jazzy_jeff-1319648566+2.gif

Kamiya shit on whoknows and then went back to making great games.

Yeah.  It makes no sense to me.  A demo should not have a usage DRM on top of it being a limited/small part of the game.  It defeats the whole fucking purpose of having it be a demo.  I can see DRMing it if it was timed thing like they do on PS+, but this whole "30 uses" limit is so fucking stupid.  Just another of Nintendo's archaic, "we do it the way we want so fuck you" attitude that is finally starting to hold them back.

Yep, I also like this. Plays Left: 30, start game, oh here is how you set up streetpass mode....oh your streetpass games are full, please remove one. Opening up the settings closes the game, get the streetpass thing fixed and boom I'm already down to 29 plays before I even did anything! :p

I like how the GgT has been lately.

It has nothing to do with everybody ganging up on Whoknows.

I dislike that part.

you played brave default too? i did not know you own a nintendo 3ds
Okay, I have to ask.

Why did you bold Nintendo? Like, cuz there's other companies out there making 3DS or...?

I dislike that part.

Okay, I have to ask.

Why did you bold Nintendo? Like, cuz there's other companies out there making 3DS or...?
the symbolize the importance of nintendo to the gaming community.

the deals thread has been ganging up on whoknows for his recognition of true underrated gem of a game in Time and Eternity.

I dislike that part.
You... you just contradicted yourself. :whistle2:k Unless I misunderstood.

I like something. Here's why. That's why I don't like it.

Okay, I have to ask.

I thought it might be to imply that whoknows doesn't own any Nintendo products...?

Just beat Turtle Rock in Link between Worlds. Wanna play some more 3D world but it's so late already. i want some popcorn chicken

Cool, comixology's new sale is a bunch of marvel collections (world war hulk, days of future past, civil war, infinity gauntlet, some other stuff) for 3.99. Never ended up getting any of the 5.99 DC stuff they had but definitely gonna get on this. I can never get into buying comics because, not growing up with the medium, I find it really tough to invest 6-10 bucks (for a trade) on only the first volume of a story that I will finish reading in an afternoon and then have to buy another installment. Stuff like this is perfect for me.

Cool, comixology's new sale is a bunch of marvel collections (world war hulk, days of future past, civil war, infinity gauntlet, some other stuff) for 3.99. Never ended up getting any of the 5.99 DC stuff they had but definitely gonna get on this. I can never get into buying comics because, not growing up with the medium, I find it really tough to invest 6-10 bucks (for a trade) on only the first volume of a story that I will finish reading in an afternoon and then have to buy another installment. Stuff like this is perfect for me.
Wouldn't have known about this since I don't keep up with that, thanks for the heads up!

What I bought myself for Christmas. I wonder how long until I regret it.

Dropping my one Virgil combo left and right #marvelpro

DSC02832.jpg
DSC02834.jpg

I fuckin love my Wii U, couldn't be more satisfied. 3D World and NSMBU are fantastic and great. Nintendland is a lot of fun multiplayer. Gamepad/remoteplay is great. Wii backwards compatibility is awesome to have, access to the Wii virtual console is AMAZING to have, and only being able to use one gamepad at a time (while limiting for developers) is pretty great, as it's forced every game to use Wii controllers for multiplayer--and since you probably have them around from the Wii or can get them for not too much, being able to fully outfit the console for multiplayer is very easy.

Yeah, well I just tried some Pringles Tortillas and they were tasty! :p
Flip it over and it might be tastier... or less tasty... depending on how you place Pringles in your mouth. All seductively and such.

Anyway, remember these? Did they taste like these?

corn+pringles.jpg

Flip it over and it might be tastier... or less tasty... depending on how you place Pringles in your mouth. All seductively and such.

Anyway, remember these? Did they taste like these?

corn+pringles.jpg
I'm not sure which way is more tastier :O

Also I don't know if those were around when I was alive even so no I have not seen or remember those, might have been tasty though!

bread's done
Back