Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Buy sending out 10% off coupon on PS4/Xbox One Games, Accessories, and Xbox Live/PS+ subscriptions. Expires: 2/1/14, Single Use, In-Store Only

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

b9Zqvhf.png

Similar coupon sent out for Xbox One.

It says "Save 10% on any Xbox One game, or Xbox Live product", with the same eligibility date range.

Update:
Some CAGs have reported the coupon does stack with the 20% off Unlocked discount.

Just checked. They stack with absolutely no problems.

I bought just one copy of Madden on the PS4 and the 10% discount worked.  Got it down to $35 before tax.

Just want to say thanks OP for posting this. I may have missed the email otherwise. Got this to stack w/ the 20% for GCU, but I'm not sure if that required an override or anything.  I was dealing with the manager at my store and she may have overridden without saying anything, she's pretty cool.

Went back today, it did stack today at a different store but only on one item.

Edited by htz, 19 January 2014 - 01:32 AM.

#2 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

Not sure if it stacks with the unlocked discount but it is a coupon with a unique serial code for one time use. Coupon can only be used in store.

Use thru date?

xivpads.png

#3 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:02 PM

Use thru date?

2/1/14. Updated OP with an image of the coupon.

#4 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

Wow, I just got one of these but for Xbox One stuff or Live subscription, both of which I have absolutely zero interest in.

Fantaaaaaastic. :roll:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale; Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [6/25]: :vita: Mutant Mudds Deluxe (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

Use thru date?

1/14/14-2/1/14

Is this going to stack with GCU 20% discount?   Anyone know why Bestbuy has Tomb Raider Definitive Edition release dated 2/4?

#6 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

1/14/14-2/1/14

Is this going to stack with GCU 20% discount?   Anyone know why Bestbuy has Tomb Raider Definitive Edition release dated 2/4?

It is release dated 1/28, and I was gonna use it on the same exact thing if I get one.

xivpads.png

#7 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:09 PM

It is release dated 1/28, and I was gonna use it on the same exact thing if I get one.

I'm getting Tomb Raider at Bestbuy, I have GCU and I also have $50 worth of reward points, but Bestbuy online store is showing 2/4 for the release date. This coupon expires on Feb 1st.

#8 just sultan

just sultan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

How the hell did you get this post up so quick Op lol. I just received mine's and was wondering if I could make it stack...my thru date is the 2/1. It would be nice if it stacked with @gamer 29.99 coupon.

#9 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

I'm getting Tomb Raider at Bestbuy, I have GCU and I also have $50 worth of reward points, but Bestbuy online store is showing 2/4 for the release date. This coupon expires on Feb 1st.

Well that is new. It used to say the 28th on the website...

Edit: Just surfed the net and found the release date is still golden. Might just be a typo on the site. Only way to find out is to go to the store on the 28th.

xivpads.png

#10 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

How the hell did you get this post up so quick Op lol. I just received mine's and was wondering if I could make it stack...my thru date is the 2/1. It would be nice if it stacked with @gamer 29.99 coupon.

It was sent to me at 5:45pm est. according to the time stamp on my email.

#11 just sultan

just sultan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

It was sent to me at 5:45pm est. according to the time stamp on my email.

Yup you had it up in minutes! I For the Tomb Raider's , didn't square Enix say that there would be some kind of deal for those of us that purchased it last year?

#12 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:17 PM

Well that is new. It used to say the 28th on the website...

Edit: Just surfed the net and found the release date is still golden. Might just be a typo on the site. Only way to find out is to go to the store on the 28th.

yeah, that's why I didn't preorder the game.  I'll just goto store on 28th and hope this coupon stack with GCU. 

#13 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Yup you had it up in minutes! I For the Tomb Raider's , didn't square Enix say that there would be some kind of deal for those of us that purchased it last year?

Not that I know of, but then again, I haven't been following Tomb Raider since the first release, however.

xivpads.png

#14 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

i got a xbox one code. ill trade it for a ps4 one if interested. pm me :D
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#15 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

Same here.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale; Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

#16 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

just got mine.

Thanks for posting OP!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#17 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:35 PM

Just got a PS4 coupon.

Kind of silly because not only do I not have a PS4, but I've purchased a lot of Xbox One stuff from Bestbuy....

663892.png?17663317

#18 TheOmegaSoldier

TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

Not looking good for it to stack with GCU, which makes it useless for a lot of people on CAG.  Just gotta hope someone tries it out in store and reports back.  It specifically mentions offers (which covers coupons) and discounts (covering GCU). 

#19 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

I will update the title to include Xbox One. Is the discount the same, and what does it apply to?

#20 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

I will update the title to include Xbox One. Is the discount the same, and what does it apply to?

I guess you missed my reply at the beginning of the thread where I mentioned I got the same coupon and described what it applies to. :wall: :razz:

It says "Save 10% on any Xbox One game, or Xbox Live product", with the same eligibility date range.

• htz likes this

Cloud_Squall78.png

#21 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

I guess you missed my reply at the beginning of the thread where I mentioned I got the same coupon and described what it applies to. :wall: :razz:

Yeah, I did missed it. Thanks!

#22 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

Anyone know if the coupons are unique? Last four of my PS4 coupon are 7535
Posted Image

#23 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

Anyone know if the coupons are unique? Last four of my PS4 coupon are 7535

They are definitely unique, my PS4 coupon last four is nothing like yours (8373).

#24 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

Thanks htz for the PS4 and X1 coupon info

Sidenote: Im surprised Titanfall isn't one of the $10 certificate games

#25 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:56 PM

Hmmmm... Hopefully someone reports back if it stacks with GCU discount since there are some games id like to pick up during this week's next gen sale

#26 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Not looking good for it to stack with GCU, which makes it useless for a lot of people on CAG.  Just gotta hope someone tries it out in store and reports back.  It specifically mentions offers (which covers coupons) and discounts (covering GCU). 

@gamer magazine coupons stack with GCU so this coupon could stack also. 

#27 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

@gamer magazine coupons stack with GCU so this coupon could stack also.

I'm thinking the same also, the 20% off stacks with everything, except price matches.

#28 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Really hoping I get one of these. I just got a PS4, so I'd love to save some money.

#29 hectorarizpe

hectorarizpe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Where's the coupon? I got the email to save 10% but there's no barcode or anything.

#30 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

Nothing for me yet. :-( I was going to get tomb raider from amazon anyway since I have trade credit there and amazon is offering the art book packaging and best buy isn't. Then all my games after that will be from best buy. :)