Best Buy sending out 10% off coupon on PS4/Xbox One Games, Accessories, and Xbox Live/PS+ subscriptions. Expires: 2/1/14, Single Use, In-Store Only

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
b9Zqvhf.png

Similar coupon sent out for Xbox One.

It says "Save 10% on any Xbox One game, or Xbox Live product", with the same eligibility date range.
Update:
Some CAGs have reported the coupon does stack with the 20% off Unlocked discount.

Just checked. They stack with absolutely no problems.
I bought just one copy of Madden on the PS4 and the 10% discount worked. Got it down to $35 before tax.
Just want to say thanks OP for posting this. I may have missed the email otherwise. Got this to stack w/ the 20% for GCU, but I'm not sure if that required an override or anything. I was dealing with the manager at my store and she may have overridden without saying anything, she's pretty cool.
Went back today, it did stack today at a different store but only on one item.

Last edited by a moderator:
N00b question: How can I save the coupon as a single image to give to someone? It appears to be made up of many smaller images. :dunce:

This would be kinda useful for me... if any stores near me actually had the playstation camera.  Man did they just really underestimate demand for it or something?

Knack $59.99*

*Save $20 on Knack when purchased together with the DualShock 4 Controller*

I wonder how it would work on this. 10% off Knack or the Controller?

Why all the Tomb Raider love? Is this simply 10% off the $60 and then GCU discount or am I missing some other discount on the Definitive Edition? Guess that would put the game somewhere around $43 which is nice but hardly seems like a steal

I got this email and deleted it because it didn't look like a coupon - I just assumed it was an email for something in the weekly ad. But I recovered the email and printed it. We'll see what use it has.

Of course not a single PS4 camera within 100 miles now...

Just got a PS4 coupon.
Kind of silly because not only do I not have a PS4, but I've purchased a lot of Xbox One stuff from Bestbuy....
At least you can say you got one, I bought two Xbox One's and a PS4, as well as all my Xbox One games and PS4 games from them with the exception of Ryse which I bought from Amazon. So far I haven't gotten either one of these coupons.

[quote name="midloo" post="11448958" timestamp="1389883166"]No email for me. Did you need to have purchased one of the new consoles from BB in order to receive this? [/quote]

I bought a PS4 from here and received a 10% coupon for Playstation, so it could be a possibility.

So I guess nobody has yet tried this in store to see if this stacks with GCU? I would, but I also plan to use mine on tomb raider.

Got one yesterday for PS4, will definitely use it to pick up Tomb Raider if it stacks. I really wish the title didn't have full MSRP. I was half way thru it on the PS3 and it was my second favorite game of last year behind GTA V of course..so, I'm looking forward to the excellent graphics and finishing it this time, hopefully right before inFamous SS comes out!!

I picked up both consoles on launch day with 3 games each. I wonder if I'll get one for the XB1..anyone get two different ones yet?

So I guess nobody has yet tried this in store to see if this stacks with GCU? I would, but I also plan to use mine on tomb raider.
Would be interested to know if it stacks as well...if it does, hopefully BBY's stock price will go back up a few percentage points. 30% drop today, yeesh!

Knack $59.99**Save $20 on Knack when purchased together with the DualShock 4 Controller*

I wonder how it would work on this. 10% off Knack or the Controller?
That would be a double dip & the pc will reject the $20 off once the coupon is scan YMMV manager override needed.
As for the GCU stack I`d bet on it not stacking & not b/c is shouldn`t but based of the issues on ppl getting the 20% to work now with problems. This could be just as frustrating as getting the 10% off on used games.

I'm guessing it will end up stacking, otherwise it's mostly useless to GCU members. There's already no clear reason as to why some got the coupon and others didn't, but I would have to think they wouldn't have sent out coupons to GCU members if they couldn't use them (other than for accessories).

I'm guessing it will end up stacking, otherwise it's mostly useless to GCU members. There's already no clear reason as to why some got the coupon and others didn't, but I would have to think they wouldn't have sent out coupons to GCU members if they couldn't use them (other than for accessories).
This is BB we`re taking about & their system sucks. I have no doubt that it SHOULD stack but based off their recent track record would it surprise anyone if the only way to get it done correctly wouod require a manger overide and a calculator(some of the staff needs help too).

If the @gamer mag coupons stack with GCU, I would assume these would too.
coming from the person who had to butt heads with BB for some time to get it to happen. It sounds easy but BB makes things harder than they should be.
I had to consistantly let them know why would anyone pay $15 to save $20 on a game that`s already on sale for $40 at BB right then. Waiting for it to go back up to $60 was an actual response given to people on the forums page lol

Why all the Tomb Raider love? Is this simply 10% off the $60 and then GCU discount or am I missing some other discount on the Definitive Edition? Guess that would put the game somewhere around $43 which is nice but hardly seems like a steal
Only PS4/X1 title for awhile and us CAGs love artbooks with preorders.

This is BB we`re taking about & their system sucks. I have no doubt that it SHOULD stack but based off their recent track record would it surprise anyone if the only way to get it done correctly wouod require a manger overide and a calculator(some of the staff needs help too).

coming from the person who had to butt heads with BB for some time to get it to happen. It sounds easy but BB makes things harder than they should be.
I had to consistantly let them know why would anyone pay $15 to save $20 on a game that`s already on sale for $40 at BB right then. Waiting for it to go back up to $60 was an actual response given to people on the forums page lol
i have never had trouble with coupons and GCU stacking but I guess it's ymmv.

I wonder why deals will be available during the 23-24 sale for elite members next week. imagine all the stacking! (sale+GCU+coupon!)

No one still hasnt tried in store yet with GCU? Slackin! I can try tomorrow and report back if no one else does.
Would of already bought Lego for X1 if I had a coupon (and it stacked of course).

Edit. My dad didn't get one either. Our accounts combined have 2 X1s, 3 X1 controllers, a PS4 and about 14 next gen games.

I'd be willing to trade a Jan/Feb @gamer coupon for a X1 coupon.

Would of already bought Lego for X1 if I had a coupon (and it stacked of course).

Edit. My dad didn't get one either. Our accounts combined have 2 X1s, 3 X1 controllers, a PS4 and about 14 next gen games.

I'd be willing to trade a Jan/Feb @gamer coupon for a X1 coupon.
feel like these are being sent out to encourage people to buy the consoles (bought a ps4 and get an Xbox coupon)
I may be wrong though :|

( I bought an Xbox one and got a ps4 coupon)

bread's done
Back