Best Buy sending out 10% off coupon on PS4/Xbox One Games, Accessories, and Xbox Live/PS+ subscriptions. Expires: 2/1/14, Single Use, In-Store Only

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
b9Zqvhf.png

Similar coupon sent out for Xbox One.

It says "Save 10% on any Xbox One game, or Xbox Live product", with the same eligibility date range.
Update:
Some CAGs have reported the coupon does stack with the 20% off Unlocked discount.

Just checked. They stack with absolutely no problems.
I bought just one copy of Madden on the PS4 and the 10% discount worked. Got it down to $35 before tax.
Just want to say thanks OP for posting this. I may have missed the email otherwise. Got this to stack w/ the 20% for GCU, but I'm not sure if that required an override or anything. I was dealing with the manager at my store and she may have overridden without saying anything, she's pretty cool.
Went back today, it did stack today at a different store but only on one item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady at best buy said this coupon musta been used. She tried entering it manually, but wouldn't work. We called over a manager and neither of them could figure out why it wouldn't scan in.
Coupon won't apply until the cashier writes VOID on the coupon and places it in the register coupon media file

:p

Thanks, but they said that wasn't a valid code.

How dumb are you some of you "funny guys"?

Im not asking for a valid code, or a code that was redeemed, Im asking for a picture of the code.

Anyway, that one didnt work, so if anyone else can actually help. that would be nice.

BTW Did i mention I got A50s for $150 so i was just trying to get some tax back. sorry if u missed that deal

(oh and the free KZ season pass, and CoD season pass worked too, so thx for that, whoever that was back then OP)

Thanks, but they said that wasn't a valid code.

How dumb are you some of you "funny guys"?

Im not asking for a valid code, or a code that was redeemed, Im asking for a picture of the code.

Anyway, that one didnt work, so if anyone else can actually help. that would be nice.

BTW Did i mention I got A50s for $150 so i was just trying to get some tax back. sorry if u missed that deal

(oh and the free KZ season pass, and CoD season pass worked too, so thx for that, whoever that was back then OP)
It's obvious you're trying to scam Best Buy by asking them to honor a used coupon code that you never got in the first place. All for a lousy 10% off...

At least get your story straight. You went from "my coupon barcode isn't valid" to "my coupon got lost in my email"

No one cares what you bought. Do us all a favor and stop your begging and posting in this thread. Thanks

My storys straight: i didnt get my coupon in my email  but you all did, so why??? what barcode isnt valid. you people just like to make fun of me because im mentally disabled, sometimes, just because i might not be the most smartest person doesnt mean im totally an idiot.

ok like for example, just because i didnt buy with my account online, did i miss out on my redeem codes and no one told me? that isnt fair, i spent a lot of money at best buy, buy because i did it as guest check out i didnt get points. i should have received at least 1000 points.

another thing, why is it that no one told me about the claim  code if i didnt get points from a receipt. if i paid cash, no one ever told me i could use this thing called redeem points in the website to get points, when i had a valid claim code receipt.

so SORRY if i sound stupid or retarded to you, but my mental disability and cognitioin problems doesnt make me a liar. ok? and for you to laugh at me because i sound like im scamming, when i obviously just dont understasnd it, is just petty.

yeah, so what? im medicated, that doesnt mean i dont try to function and dont deserve to be here or have a fair chance like you.

if someone explaIned it to me instead of making fun of me, maybe i would have learned something instead of not only feeling stupid but now i realize i lost out on my entire holiday redeem points , at leats someone was nice enough to email me and tell me what the cucstomer service pin is for.

so great. i lost a hundred or so dollars. now i know. you also should see i try to help a lot too.,

you shouldnt make fun of disabled people, even if you think something like cognitive difficulties IS funny, because its not. dont think i dont expect to get more lol and hahas after this. all i know is, wherever forum i go to, i get made fun of for same reasons, i dont understand something, i try to sound like i do, people think im being scammer, and then oust me.

well ill tell you what. i learned my lesson this time. i wont ask you any more queestions, because you take my crudity as being a scammer. i always shared my deals and finds with you and i always say thank you. doesnt mean its ok or make it right for you to laugh at me when  i dont understand the way it works, and at least a few of you are nice enough to see that i meant no harm when you PM me, instead of LOLing at my posts

you try to live in a society where you are always looked at for being dishonest when alll youre trying to do is figure out how the other guy gets it, and so easily. whatever man. you guys made me feel so bad and stupid for just asking for a 10% coupon copy that i never was emailed in my ggamers reward zone. and furthermore, for some reason, no one ever told me, i was supposed to enter each claim code

so thanks for not helping me, and i dont mean a copy of a coupon, what is 10%? i mean i could have had redeem points, but everyone ignores me because i sound stupid. you live with schizophreniform disorder and go on a website, and see how it feels to be ridiculed.

so sorry i asked, but im just letting you know, i never did anything wrong to you, and making fun of a mentally ill person is not funny

so happy new year

My storys straight: i didnt get my coupon in my email but you all did, so why??? what barcode isnt valid. you people just like to make fun of me because im mentally disabled, sometimes, just because i might not be the most smartest person doesnt mean im totally an idiot.

ok like for example, just because i didnt buy with my account online, did i miss out on my redeem codes and no one told me? that isnt fair, i spent a lot of money at best buy, buy because i did it as guest check out i didnt get points. i should have received at least 1000 points.

another thing, why is it that no one told me about the claim code if i didnt get points from a receipt. if i paid cash, no one ever told me i could use this thing called redeem points in the website to get points, when i had a valid claim code receipt.

so SORRY if i sound stupid or retarded to you, but my mental disability and cognitioin problems doesnt make me a liar. ok? and for you to laugh at me because i sound like im scamming, when i obviously just dont understasnd it, is just petty.

yeah, so what? im medicated, that doesnt mean i dont try to function and dont deserve to be here or have a fair chance like you.

if someone explaIned it to me instead of making fun of me, maybe i would have learned something instead of not only feeling stupid but now i realize i lost out on my entire holiday redeem points , at leats someone was nice enough to email me and tell me what the cucstomer service pin is for.

so great. i lost a hundred or so dollars. now i know. you also should see i try to help a lot too.,

you shouldnt make fun of disabled people, even if you think something like cognitive difficulties IS funny, because its not. dont think i dont expect to get more lol and hahas after this. all i know is, wherever forum i go to, i get made fun of for same reasons, i dont understand something, i try to sound like i do, people think im being scammer, and then oust me.

well ill tell you what. i learned my lesson this time. i wont ask you any more queestions, because you take my crudity as being a scammer. i always shared my deals and finds with you and i always say thank you. doesnt mean its ok or make it right for you to laugh at me when i dont understand the way it works, and at least a few of you are nice enough to see that i meant no harm when you PM me, instead of LOLing at my posts

you try to live in a society where you are always looked at for being dishonest when alll youre trying to do is figure out how the other guy gets it, and so easily. whatever man. you guys made me feel so bad and stupid for just asking for a 10% coupon copy that i never was emailed in my ggamers reward zone. and furthermore, for some reason, no one ever told me, i was supposed to enter each claim code

so thanks for not helping me, and i dont mean a copy of a coupon, what is 10%? i mean i could have had redeem points, but everyone ignores me because i sound stupid. you live with schizophreniform disorder and go on a website, and see how it feels to be ridiculed.

so sorry i asked, but im just letting you know, i never did anything wrong to you, and making fun of a mentally ill person is not funny

so happy new year
didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

My storys straight: i didnt get my coupon in my email but you all did, so why??? what barcode isnt valid. you people just like to make fun of me because im mentally disabled, sometimes, just because i might not be the most smartest person doesnt mean im totally an idiot.

another thing, why is it that no one told me about the claim code if i didnt get points from a receipt. if i paid cash, no one ever told me i could use this thing called redeem points in the website to get points, when i had a valid claim code receipt.

well ill tell you what. i learned my lesson this time. i wont ask you any more queestions, because you take my crudity as being a scammer. i always shared my deals and finds with you and i always say thank you. doesnt mean its ok or make it right for you to laugh at me when i dont understand the way it works, and at least a few of you are nice enough to see that i meant no harm when you PM me, instead of LOLing at my posts

so happy new year
didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif
lol, I love how this dumbass uses the im mentally retarded card so people feel sorry for himand give him a coupon. All for 10%. LMAO

If anyone has a ps4 coupon that they are not going to use and are willing to trade I have those 3 coupons you get for signing up for gamers club. please pm me

wel wel well

i found out that i did have the opt in email but i unfortunately did get the non ps4 code

so HA!

not thtat it helps me much at all, but at least, you all now know I am back on my meds

you knoww its too bad, i wish someone did tell me a long while back youre supposed to enter claim codes to redeem points, i would have had at least 200 from cash receipts....and i cant go back in order history or anything

what a shame. i wish i understood best buy policy better

lol, I love how this dumbass uses the im mentally retarded card so people feel sorry for himand give him a coupon. All for 10%. LMAO
Im not retarded you insensitive prick. im mentally DISABLED, you think bipolar and schizophrenia and stuff like that are jokes? you owe me an apology

wel wel well

i found out that i did have the opt in email but i unfortunately did get the non ps4 code

so HA!

not thtat it helps me much at all, but at least, you all now know I am back on my meds

you knoww its too bad, i wish someone did tell me a long while back youre supposed to enter claim codes to redeem points, i would have had at least 200 from cash receipts....and i cant go back in order history or anything

Buddy, Google up things, if anything is unclear, ask.... ask bestbuy. No one has to tell you anything. If they did, it's them doing you a favor, so don't expect to be told of everything. Good luck!

wel wel well
so HA!

No offense, but if I knew what exactly you were asking, I'd be happy to help.

Seems like you haven't been linking your MyBestBuy account to any of your purchases?

Do you even have a MyBestBuy account?

It's rather simple to get points at Best Buy. Their website likely has all the answers you're looking for.

So I notice the deal with Skylanders starter packs being $59.99 and can come with a free character. Will that still be the case IF I and GCU and want to use the 10% coupon?

No offense, but if I knew what exactly you were asking, I'd be happy to help.

Seems like you haven't been linking your MyBestBuy account to any of your purchases?

Do you even have a MyBestBuy account?

It's rather simple to get points at Best Buy. Their website likely has all the answers you're looking for.
Thank you, and im replying to you because you were kind enough to show my kindness so maybe i can explain this better. yes I have been a gamer zone reward zone member for years, i bought the first year membership when it was introduced, but it came with magazine and coupons then and i didnt buy a new membership since. things have changed since then and i wasnt aware of all of the linking/redemption methods. i also tried to see if i could renew it to the new one for 2 years, but not only is it too expensive for me (120 bucks) but i dont even know if i could use it, because there's like different levels , such as elite and elite plus, again, im easily confused so it was too much money to not be able to even know if i can use/figure out how to use it lol

i also discovered the mybestbuy account just recently, which i see is differnt from the gamers unlock and rewward zone, and it was just so many differences and differnt programs i guess you could call them that it overwhelmed me to be honest. i kind of gave up trying to figure it out, but this thread encouraged me to get more answers. for one, i figured out how to get points from cash purchases without having my member card (the receipt has a code and then you enter it with the price paid), aside from other things. being in and out of the hospital, and different addresses and phone numbers, makes it difficult to keep track of things, like meds, which is how i often get into confusing messes. i try though. like my member card is different by a 0 than my member number, and that alone was enough to stump me lol

anyway, like i said, despite what the insensitive bullies were implying, i wasnt trying to pull a fast one, it was from the new my best buy forum that i was told by the best buy mod/worker there that he had me as optedin for the email, but for some reason, the email i got didnt contain the ps4 coupon. i asked him to send it, but he said he wouldnt because then everyone would have to get it, even though he did say the email opt in was checked and that i was supposed to get it. idk why or where it went, maybe spam? so thats when i called best buy locally and the lady said that if i had a copy of the email or a copy of someone elses coupon, that she could manually do it for me, which is what i was asking someone to scan. in other words, im not sure if i was clear or im being clear still, but i seem to have mixed a few things up, between the gamer reward zone, unlocked, my best buy, and elite, and on top of that, i thought i had lost something that it seems i didnt. i get confused easily, what can i say. i mean i just got a smartphone and texting and android web only a few months ago, when people have had them for years and years. my condition unfortunately makes me lapse in and out of the normal world and whatever it is i get lost in.

CONCLUSION:

so thanks again, what i was asking was for someone to scan me their coupon (after it was already used/redeemed) so i could print it and show the lady at the local best buy the coupon and she would manually give me the discount. they know me there, they know my condition, and they know that i often dont quite get it, so they sometimes make exceptions, especially for something like a small 10% coupon. its really not much at all, so i dont know what everyone was fussing about, i guess because they are cheap asses that always try to get over on places like best buy, that everyone else on this site is the same, but i made it clear that i was asking for someones copy of a coupon that was already redeemed, so i couldnt use theirs or steal theirs anyway, but that was just those assholes, well one or two in particular. you have shown me that you are an exception to that so again thanks. and btw ur right, i wasnt linking the purchases because i didnt know how to do it with all the changes, but now i do. i lost a lot of points now though. its ok, no big deal, at least i learned something new again. anyway, things got enough revealing and now im a bit embarassed, but because you were nice i thought i would explain myself, and i hope i made sense now to what i was asking. take care man

a51.gif
fucking lol if he thinks anyone is going to read that
fucking lol if you thought i actually wrote that for you to read, and lol that you thought id be so riled up with your reply that was such a sad attempt to get other people to laugh, HAHAHAHA like it was quoted and directly written to the opening quote genious, but most of all, you disrespectful clown, is that EVERYONE can really lol at you cuz u actually made that super cool and straight gif your...own...personal...response, hahah like for real, fucking lol is right, you made a gif of a half naked guy dancing to show that your funny, haahaa, like you just made yourself look so...well i wont say it, but, hey, as long as you're comfortable and ok with it, i wont judge or take any stance on your choice in...cough men, cough... i mean meme/gifs, lol rofl lmao , THANK YOU, thank you for making me be able to laugh at you, cuz you just made urself look even worse than you did for not only making fun of me for replying to a nice forum member here and revealing your inability to read, but like i said, nice choice in how you spend your time compiling images together to pointlessly respond to pointless posts, that have nothing to do with you if your so not interested....oh yeah, and you just read it, hahaha , oh man, it just keeps looking worse and worse for you, its like self perpetual laughter, not the bad joke and gif you made, but the more i laugh while i type this out...i wish i had a gif to post back so i can respond on your own intelligence level, but i dont have naked pix of guys on my computer,especially with captions at the ready to use the way you did...oh shit, i just started laughing at you again. hahaha , but you mispelled the caption, i think you meant to spell it "CAN NOT READ LOL" but maybe u just couldnt stop lookin at ur dancer there.

anyway, sorry you had to see that saintsrow911, but im sure you can read what i wrote to you, and you are also able to not be distracted by shirtless guys dancing in front of computers celebrating illiteracy....lol one of the best backfires ive seen yet....

fucking lol if you thought i actually wrote that for you to read, and lol that you thought id be so riled up with your reply that was such a sad attempt to get other people to laugh, HAHAHAHA like it was quoted and directly written to the opening quote genious, but most of all, you disrespectful clown, is that EVERYONE can really lol at you cuz u actually made that super cool and straight gif your...own...personal...response, hahah like for real, fucking lol is right, you made a gif of a half naked guy dancing to show that your funny, haahaa, like you just made yourself look so...well i wont say it, but, hey, as long as you're comfortable and ok with it, i wont judge or take any stance on your choice in...cough men, cough... i mean meme/gifs, lol rofl lmao , THANK YOU, thank you for making me be able to laugh at you, cuz you just made urself look even worse than you did for not only making fun of me for replying to a nice forum member here and revealing your inability to read, but like i said, nice choice in how you spend your time compiling images together to pointlessly respond to pointless posts, that have nothing to do with you if your so not interested....oh yeah, and you just read it, hahaha , oh man, it just keeps looking worse and worse for you, its like self perpetual laughter, not the bad joke and gif you made, but the more i laugh while i type this out...i wish i had a gif to post back so i can respond on your own intelligence level, but i dont have naked pix of guys on my computer,especially with captions at the ready to use the way you did...oh shit, i just started laughing at you again. hahaha , but you mispelled the caption, i think you meant to spell it "CAN NOT READ LOL" but maybe u just couldnt stop lookin at ur dancer there.

anyway, sorry you had to see that saintsrow911, but im sure you can read what i wrote to you, and you are also able to not be distracted by shirtless guys dancing in front of computers celebrating illiteracy....lol one of the best backfires ive seen yet....
Oh thats funny because I also fucking lol if you thought i actually wrote that for you to read, and lol that you thought id be so riled up with your reply that was such a sad attempt to get other people to laugh, HAHAHAHA like it was quoted and directly written to the opening quote genious, but most of all, you disrespectful clown, is that EVERYONE can really lol at you cuz u actually made that super cool and straight gif your...own...personal...response, hahah like for real, fucking lol is right, you made a gif of a half naked guy dancing to show that your funny, haahaa, like you just made yourself look so...well i wont say it, but, hey, as long as you're comfortable and ok with it, i wont judge or take any stance on your choice in...cough men, cough... i mean meme/gifs, lol rofl lmao , THANK YOU, thank you for making me be able to laugh at you, cuz you just made urself look even worse than you did for not only making fun of me for replying to a nice forum member here and revealing your inability to read, but like i said, nice choice in how you spend your time compiling images together to pointlessly respond to pointless posts, that have nothing to do with you if your so not interested....oh yeah, and you just read it, hahaha , oh man, it just keeps looking worse and worse for you, its like self perpetual laughter, not the bad joke and gif you made, but the more i laugh while i type this out...i wish i had a gif to post back so i can respond on your own intelligence level, but i dont have naked pix of guys on my computer,especially with captions at the ready to use the way you did...oh shit, i just started laughing at you again. hahaha , but you mispelled the caption, i think you meant to spell it "CAN NOT READ LOL" but maybe u just couldnt stop lookin at ur dancer there.

How do you get these emails? I haven't seen these but I have a free best buy reward account. I thought maybe I opted out but I don't see anyway to change email settings in the profile page.

I was lucky and received the coupon for my xb1 .

I am not sure what the requirements are to recieve the coupon , but I only enrolled in the free version of gamer club and I am an elite plus member . I did not pre order my system at bb , but did buy several xb1 games over the holidays .

Also the coupon can be a bit hidden just scan any emails from bb and look for "view coupon " .

What order did you give your stuff in? coupon first and then your phone number/card or vice versa?
I gave my phone number for GCU, then handed over the coupon. Aaand then I used $15 credit that the manager owed me for a previous messed up trade, the $15 savings code from a free weeks ago, and a $5 RZ cert to get Madden 25 for $2.xx :) (Game was on sale for $49.99) Was surprised the manager was cool with it all.

Anyone know if tomb raider definitive was out on the shelves yet? GameStop is selling theirs today release date was for Tuesday. Might of been pushed up wonder if others stores will follow suit.

[quote name="hectorarizpe" post="11471237" timestamp="1390611718"]GameStop is already selling them.[/quote]
I know but I have the 10% coupon in this thread to stack with gcu to use that's why I asked.

[quote name="Mako1215" post="11472144" timestamp="1390661486"]So GCU is confirmed to stack with this?[/quote]

As stated in the thread earlier it only stacks when purchasing one game. When purchasing more then one game in a transaction it does not work. That was a few days ago but might still be the same case.

b9Zqvhf.png

Similar coupon sent out for Xbox One.

Update:
Some CAGs have reported the coupon does stack with the 20% off Unlocked discount.

As a current BB Elite Plus member I never get any of these offers, only get hey can we get a review of your recent purchase for product X.

GTFO thinking I might just stop shopping and maybe then ill start getting more offers to entice me back.

Stopped in a store to inquire about TR:DE PS4 and explained that GameStop was already selling it and perhaps if they had it in stock they could. Three people helping me and they just checked the website and spouted 2/4/13 it'll be in store. Weren't even cool enough to check RSS. Oh well!

Stopped in a store to inquire about TR:DE PS4 and explained that GameStop was already selling it and perhaps if they had it in stock they could. Three people helping me and they just checked the website and spouted 2/4/13 it'll be in store. Weren't even cool enough to check RSS. Oh well!
My only issue with that, and not on the employees side, is why is it a week late for Best Buy? Even if they didn't get it early, it's still not on time.

[quote name="token2k6" post="11472436" timestamp="1390670894"]Stopped in a store to inquire about TR:DE PS4 and explained that GameStop was already selling it and perhaps if they had it in stock they could. Three people helping me and they just checked the website and spouted 2/4/13 it'll be in store. Weren't even cool enough to check RSS. Oh well![/quote]

Damn guess I will try on Tuesday, it's a fail on them if they got it a week late even if it was because of this coupon. GameStop will be banking this weekend on all the sales of their early release.

Can the 10% coupon be used on a pre order? I'm going to get titan fall when it comes out and it would be nice to get the GCU discount plus 10% and the 10 dollars worth of RZ certs.

Can the 10% coupon be used on a pre order? I'm going to get titan fall when it comes out and it would be nice to get the GCU discount plus 10% and the 10 dollars worth of RZ certs.
I had no luck using it trying to preorder titanfall. The computer threw up a message about the coupon only being eligable on in stock items.

I had no luck using it trying to preorder titanfall. The computer threw up a message about the coupon only being eligable on in stock items.
Damn. Thanks, I was just coming to ask the same thing. I hate using this JUST on some Xbox Live but that may wind up being what I do.

bread's done
Back