Titanfall $30/any $60 game in stock ~30 off YMMV(Staples online). May need to use VPN to redeem. (link to instructions)-DEAD!

Linkgx1

CAGiversary!
Okay, so I'm not seeing anything posted about Titanfall deals here. But I just got Titanfall for $30 via a special deal that I found on slickdeals.com 

Basically go here.  A lot more details. 

The VPN instructions are here. It's REALLY sensitive to what area you are in. I have no staples where I lived and got a denial message. 

Shout out to jbg22003 over @ slickdeals forums. 

Also, the total order has to be $60, so you'll want to add like a $1 item.

Also, some are reporting this will work with almost any $60 game/order. So you might be able to test the waters with any game or two 3DS games (Thanks ProfessorMicro! and Victimsofadown) I only tried Titanfall.

Finally, according to preston181, VPNs can be used to collect information. So as soon as you get the code, for safety reasons, please disconnect from the server!

oeXntlC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant get the coupon to open from the text message. Turned off Wifi and location services, on android. any tips?

Nvm I see you posted a guide.

Use the coupon codes in the SD thread wiki. No VPN required.

Thanks for the post awesome deal.  Coupon was a little confusing but the universal codes prize fighter posted worked no problem.  

YESSSssss!!! Worked for me also. Even after midnight. Now Sat 3/15 12:05am. I used one of those two codes posted recently. Got me a PC version to play on my sick rig!!! Thanks to who ever found this Deal!!!!

Hopefully the deal goes on for another day. I just ordered myself a GTX 770. This is going to be awesome! 

Use the coupon codes in the SD thread wiki. No VPN required.
I just used 3079505288505561 and it worked. Order has been placed. I didn't have to follow any special instructions. I used the link, added to my cart, used the coupon and signed off. Easy Thank you.

Still no confirmation here? Same for anyone else?

Either the site is getting hammered or the deal is going down soon. Still not even showing up under my orders like 30 minutes later

Still no confirmation here? Same for anyone else?

Either the site is getting hammered or the deal is going down soon. Still not even showing up under my orders like 30 minutes later
Damn it, I just realized I didn't get a confirmation email. I got a conformation email saying I signed up, but... fuck. I really hope they don't start canceling or shits gonna hit the fan!

Edit. Actually, many SDers are saying that's normal in the middle of the night. http://slickdeals.net/f/6787510-ymmv-staples-titanfall-pc-or-xbox-one-30-00?page=10

Unless we all got blacklisted, then karmas a bitch!

I'm a bit suspicious of using a VPN, or a modified link to do anything online, especially when it involves money. Hasn't anyone heard of a "man-in-the-middle attack? You guys do know that a VPN is a private network that is set up on someone else's computer, where what you do can potentially be seen or controlled?

I'm personally staying away from this one.

Got it. Did in store pickup hopefully I can go grab it tomorrow!

By the way the two different coupon codes that were posted above act as one. So you can't use both of them. I figured it was worth a try but was met with the code has already been used message.

I'm a bit suspicious of using a VPN, or a modified link to do anything online, especially when it involves money. Hasn't anyone heard of a "man-in-the-middle attack? You guys do know that a VPN is a private network that is set up on someone else's computer, where what you do can potentially be seen or controlled?

Never thought of that. Good tip. Thankfully I just got my code and that was it.

Or just use the codes posted already to avoid that portion of the deal

And I nearly did instore pickup, but the sound of it was that it still had to ship there. Plus I'd rather the game be out of their hands incase they decide to start cancelling or charging full price or something

XBOX LIVE 12 MONTH CARDS ARE $30

They also have gift cards for other stores such as GS
edit- doesn't work on gift cards nvm. Works for membership though

It requires a VPN before clicking the link, then it requires a cellphone, and finally it text messages you the coupon code for $30 off for spending $60 at staples. Oh yeah it also depends on your location...

Either staple is stupid in how they implement coupons or SD offering some shady "deals".

Strange, my 2 order numbers are only 4 consecutive digits off from one another.

Weird...maybe its a firefox issue. Still nothing here
Must be. The Firefox order, my first, hasn't shown up in that Gmail yet.

Damn. The year of Live won't get to me until the beginning of April. I can live, I guess.

Strange, my 2 order numbers are only 4 consecutive digits off from one another.

Must be. The Firefox order, my first, hasn't shown up in that Gmail yet.

Damn. The year of Live won't get to me until the beginning of April. I can live, I guess.
Did you use two coupons, or did you pay for something full price?

Did you use two coupons, or did you pay for something full price?
I don't see the relevance. I used the coupons: one on 1 browser the other on another.

Edit: My order for Live is searchable via the Staples order tracker. But, the order with Titanfall is not. Maybe if/because it got hit so hard, I dunno.

[quote name="SgtWiggles" post="11612593" timestamp="1394871972"]Just curious, has anyone who ordered after seeing this topic been billed?[/quote]

Yes me. Confirmation order and they charged my credit card.

bread's done
Back