GGT 314 Welcomes Chewie Back to the Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-star-wars-episode-vii-peter-mayhew-chewbacca-20140407,0,7255677.story

chewie_chewbacca_in_star_wars.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading the Game of Thrones thread over there and I'm so surprised how many people don't know what goes on in that show, complain about not knowing, and still watch it and yet are able to use the internet to post on specialize forums like GAF.

I mean yeah, a recast can be confusing, but when they say that characters name three times in the span of a minute and one of those times being in fuckin hardcoded subtitles and you still have to go post "Wait, is this guy hitting on Dany a recast of Dariotio Douchebag face or some new dude entirely,"  I like feel bad for your incompetence.

Impotent.

Impotent Rage

GTAV

Dota 2 > GTAV

Video games.

why are people freaking out on twitter about twitch hoodies? Holy shit $50 for a shitty hoodie with a twitch logo on it and they're all excited and winter isn't coming its gone

You missed your blueberry 314 pie opportunity. Also, why Han cut outta that pic?

I was reading the Game of Thrones thread over there and I'm so surprised how many people don't know what goes on in that show, complain about not knowing, and still watch it and yet are able to use the internet to post on specialize forums like GAF.

I mean yeah, a recast can be confusing, but when they say that characters name three times in the span of a minute and one of those times being in fuckin hardcoded subtitles and you still have to go post "Wait, is this guy hitting on Dany a recast of Dariotio Douchebag face or some new dude entirely," I like feel bad for your incompetence.
Closed Captioning. Old people type shit. Not for hearing impairment, but for more immersion and not missing (sometimes obvious) shit like this. Also accents. I figured it out from his sickle like weapon and that they said the two (Grey Worm being the other) were having a competition. Maybe if Grey Worm was also recast, it would've been more confusing. It also seemed like they did it on purpose mentioning his name so often in that span. I guess people are just stupid... like they don't [customspoiler=realize that (HIMYM)] the mom is gonna die[/customspoiler].

If possible, they should just say he's Jaqen H'ghar or one of the Faceless Men.
Making him Jaqen is stupid.

People were mentioning that they should just have him say he's one of the Faceless Men. Which isn't that stupid, but fucks with kayfabe too much for me.

Admit it... that's a clever name, made even more awesome by you. But I know you don't like cleverness, so...
I like cleaverness.

Making him Jaqen is stupid.

People were mentioning that they should just have him say he's one of the Faceless Men. Which isn't that stupid, but fucks with kayfabe too much for me.
I agree, I don't like Jaqen being the solution, but I do like Jaqen the character. By kayfabe, do you mean canon? I don't know how important either of the two characters are, but if not too big, yeah, Faceless Men could be a solution.

Holy shit. I didn't even know that existed.
Since it's an old Dos game you can legally get it for free it looks like, if you dare lol.

There's also some computer versions I've found of the actual game that are more similar to what we saw before that you can download as well.

Since it's an old Dos game you can legally get it for free it looks like, if you dare lol.

There's also some computer versions I've found of the actual game that are more similar to what we saw before that you can download as well.
I like the overhead board game look better. Have you found anything with a pre-set board playable online?

I tried it, and picked up a few things, but still have plenty of questions. Also, I didn't read any of the instructions. That first mission was not 'easy.'
You've done more than I have so far then, haha. Hopefully it will help out though, I read through some of the document stuff, but have not played anything yet.

Oh yeaa, just got 129 pts in attriton, with 20 pilot kills,  and i am level 50 and i just hit dat regen, feels so good brah!

Finished up my 100% good playthrough in Second Son. Dicked around some with the paper trail missions, but not sure I'll finish those. I don't really enjoy the digging around on fake websites stuff, and there are no trophies for it anyway. Ran into an annoying hexagon puzzle you have to complete to get the next in game mission as well.

But great game overall. Trying to decide if I want to keep it and do an evil playthrough anytime soon. Or sell it before the value drops as I'm sure it will end up PS+ in a couple years and I could always do it then. I'm a bit burnt out on the game after playing it and Infamous 2 the past month.

Finished up my 100% good playthrough in Second Son. Dicked around some with the paper trail missions, but not sure I'll finish those. I don't really enjoy the digging around on fake websites stuff, and there are no trophies for it anyway. Ran into an annoying hexagon puzzle you have to complete to get the next in game mission as well.

But great game overall. Trying to decide if I want to keep it and do an evil playthrough anytime soon. Or sell it before the value drops as I'm sure it will end up PS+ in a couple years and I could always do it then. I'm a bit burnt out on the game after playing it and Infamous 2 the past month.
I ended up doing a 100% evil run first, and then popping right back for a good one to wipe up the rest of the game. I wasn't fresh off of Infamous 2 though. I imagine that'd be enough to burn anyone out.

I'm hanging on to mine, but considering I've ended up with every other Infamous title for free on PSN somehow, I'm sure your chance will come to reacquire it.

I got the engineer in PvZ:GW that shoots out plungers and has a toilet on his back, I feel that it is worth posting because he's awesome to use, especially with the lightning bolt sideburns that I give him! 

I may try to get the Snake Eater plat once I get more time to play. It seems like I'm so busy all the time that it's ridiculous. I'm still amazed I've been able to play as much Diablo 3 as I have. It's funny, but I usually hate dungeon crawlers. I'm amazed I like it at all, but I'm guessing my lady has more than a little to do with that.

I may try to get the Snake Eater plat once I get more time to play. It seems like I'm so busy all the time that it's ridiculous. I'm still amazed I've been able to play as much Diablo 3 as I have. It's funny, but I usually hate dungeon crawlers. I'm amazed I like it at all, but I'm guessing my lady has more than a little to do with that.
Considering Diablo 2 is the father of the modern dungeon crawler (and arguably still the best), it might not be all that surprising. I've also heard they nailed the feel on the console as well.

Marvel in Disney Infinity? That's intriguing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RknsxFhHEU&feature=youtu.be

the only hard achievement is the passive don't kill anyone achievement because stupid shit like guards falling into the water counts against you.

Trade it DMaul. You get a minimum of $40 for it if you trade it into GS or Walmart in the next week. Pretty sure same goes for BB.

Took a break from diablo 3 and Second Son to start over Animal Crossing New Leaf.  I jumped into my daughter's (well formerly my) town and did some island runs for quick quick cash.  Dat twinking a new toon using your uber toons....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back