GGT 314 Welcomes Chewie Back to the Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play that Darth Maul game, I just want new Star Wars stuff in general!

Got around to watching that Smash thing, not super interested in Charizard solo (where's my Bulb/Ivy/Venosaur!)/Greninja, but that Smash Run mode that is similar to the City mode in Kirby Air Ride? Yeah, I'm in. Also, I realllllly want to play Little Mac now, he looks like he could be one of my favorite characters.

Marvel in Disney Infinity? That's intriguing.
I like this a lot, now where's my Star Wars!

I don't even own a wii u and I want one now (not really lol)

Bku9xsnCIAAYCQ3.png
Oh, you do :)

I enjoyed force unleashed, shocked they aren't making a third yet, since number 2 was left open
Hey imagine that! I enjoyed both of those games a lot as well! :D

The obvious would be yyz but I would say the beginning of 2112 overture ( even though there is one spoken line at the end)
Nice. but its all about dat Cygnus X-1 and La Villa Strangiato doe.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlNrQGmj6oQ[/youtube]

Im not getting a one till its like $300 or less. Just not worth it to me and Im a Microsoft fan. Only thing that will push me over would be a new Gears game on the One which I dont think is happening anytime soon. Just make things easy and rebuy PvZ on 360. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We gonna play some KI doe?
Maybe, I'm sure Jimbo would be open to destroying you though!

Im not getting a one till its like $300 or less. Just not worth it to me and Im a Microsoft fan. Only thing that will push me over would be a new Gears game on the One which I dont think is happening anytime soon. Just make things easy and rebuy PvZ on 360. :)
Hmmmmmmm, nah!

Should of just dropped the 500 on the xbone bundle
This guy gets it.

Also, just more random thoughts on the new Smash games.

Wonder how many more Pokemon there will be and if there's ANY chance for a Grass starter(or even not starter) at this point with Mewtwo/Jiggly not being confirmed, a grass type would be cool.

It's also really nice that there is the fun/glory online now since I can just play the fun mode and the people who don't like that wont really be there in the matches anymore, and the fact that there are multiple final destinitation designs is kind of a cool touch, even if it's a map I personally don't play on much, so I doubt I'll do much (if any) of the for glory mode, but I just really like the fact that there are choices.

And then having move customization for friend matches seems like it could be pretty cool as well, looking forward to seeing more of that and also some of the more actual costumes like wire frame mac as opposed to like red/blue/green (which should still be what Link has because in his case it makes sense)

Also, confirm Ganondorf/Captain Falcon so I can see them in new Smash plz!

sup bitches

Hype train for mario kart and DAT SMASH. hoping that job will give me a ring back this week so i can make fat cash to buy them. Still no traction getting shit published tho, but i'm sending two submissions out for every rejection so someone's gotta want this shit someday RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT. My play is being done this weekend but i'm not sure if i can financially justify the 6+ hour trip to go see it. #20somethingprobs

Hey For Glory mode fuck Final Destination it's all about Battlefield.
Nah, you gotta give me a stage that has EVERYTHING happening at once. Moving stage with destructible environments, mini-games playing on the stage, a boss, regular npcs walking around, hazardous areas on the map regularly, transforming parts at certain sections, a point where the whole map just disappears and everyone dies once no matter what, etc. etc.

I don't own a wii u but I love the smash series, it would be dumb to buy a console for one game, right?
Depending on how much you would play that one game and how cheap you can get the system, not necesarilly. Plus there's probably at least a handful of other games you'd decide to give a shot to anyways since you have the system then, even if they aren't what sold you on it.

Nah, you gotta give me a stage that has EVERYTHING happening at once. Moving stage with destructible environments, mini-games playing on the stage, a boss, regular npcs walking around, hazardous areas on the map regularly, transforming parts at certain sections, a point where the whole map just disappears and everyone dies once no matter what, etc. etc.

Depending on how much you would play that one game and how cheap you can get the system, not necesarilly. Plus there's probably at least a handful of other games you'd decide to give a shot to anyways since you have the system then, even if they aren't what sold you on it.
Well I have always liked mario and legend of zelda is an amazing series. My issue is I have always been a fan of nintendo but I got a wii I played it at first (still play brawl) and I haven't really touched it. I feel that I would do the same with a wii u. For example I own a ps3 but I have never owned or had any ps3 games (bought it thinking kingdom hearts 3 would come out on it).

Well I have always liked mario and legend of zelda is an amazing series. My issue is I have always been a fan of nintendo but I got a wii I played it at first (still play brawl) and I haven't really touched it. I feel that I would do the same with a wii u. For example I own a ps3 but I have never owned or had any ps3 games (bought it thinking kingdom hearts 3 would come out on it).
Well, I can vouch that the Mario games on Wii U (NSMBU/NSLU & 3D World) are both really good games, and Wind Waker HD is a great version of that as well, and we still have a new Zelda coming out at some point as well. At least in this case if you pick one up, you'll know for sure the game will be on it! :p

But I'm sure there will be some deals/bundles for the system the week Smash hits (or on Black Friday, whatever comes first), so if that's the main game you want there's still a good chance you'll be able to get it for even cheaper around that time.

Oh sure, but if you're going to do vanilla: the game mode, Final Destination is overrated as fuck.

What I really want is the ability to turn off/modify individual hazards of stages. Lock a pokemon arena into one of its transformations permanently or double the number of vehicles in a Mario Kart level or disable that fucking screen mirror asshole in Spear Pillar or whatever, y'know?

Oh sure, but if you're going to do vanilla: the game mode, Final Destination is overrated as fuck.

What I really want is the ability to turn off/modify individual hazards of stages. Lock a pokemon arena into one of its transformations permanently or double the number of vehicles in a Mario Kart level or disable that fucking screen mirror asshole in Spear Pillar or whatever, y'know?
I agree with both of these, if you really do want to do a no item/"skill" battle then Battlefield is a far better map then Final Destination, there's at least a little variety that map and it makes for some better aerial battles as well.

With character customization to some extent being in this one, that would be sweet to be able to modify certain stages with stuff like that. Like having vehicles always coming in a F-Zero track at all times, make it much more hectic having to dodge AND battle.

I agree with both of these, if you really do want to do a no item/"skill" battle then Battlefield is a far better map then Final Destination, there's at least a little variety that map and it makes for some better aerial battles as well.

With character customization to some extent being in this one, that would be sweet to be able to modify certain stages with stuff like that. Like having vehicles always coming in a F-Zero track at all times, make it much more hectic having to dodge AND battle.
Yeah, I wish that they would have added battlefield as a possibly selection to the glory playlist.

I think a platform level would have made sense to include as well, but I do really like the stage variations of Final Destination. I can't fucking wait for these games.

Only been playing a bit of FFX, just got up to the first Blitzball match and got that W! They can't stop my pass pass pass pass pass pass oh crap there's like 20 seconds left in the half JECHT SHOT strategies! :p

So hype for dat Trials Fusion, I need it right now mane! no srsly, i do
Really looking forward to this one myself as well, loved the user made stuff in Evolution and can't wait to see what people can do with this one.

Saw this over on the PSN deals thread :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxtFEmpnVoU

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back