GGT 314 Welcomes Chewie Back to the Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job called back. They're checking my references and if it goes well they're gonna offer me a two week paid trial run, then the full position if I work out.

Work starts mid-May. Might head up north at the beginning of the month, though. Been having a lot of issues with my foot, though, so who knows if I'll be able to stick it out this season.

We gonna finally bust out Daybreak?

EDIT: Adam Jensen is the worst wrestleman. Not even Gabe can carry him.

iblj18rRGZBSPI.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Work starts mid-May. Might head up north at the beginning of the month, though. Been having a lot of issues with my foot, though, so who knows if I'll be able to stick it out this season.

We gonna finally bust out Daybreak?
I'm down for it. We just need to figure out who else is willing to subject themselves to more BSG and when.

I'm not at all interested in that. Though I'm glad it's there for people that might be.
Fair enough, I've put a good amount of time into the other 2 and this one looks interesting with the low grav and such.

can't wait i played borderlands 2 so much, borderlands is an awesome game series. They should bring it to this gen as well.
Yeah, I'm excited as well. Also wish I could play it on my Xbox One though, but I don't sell my old systems so I'll probably end up getting it on 360.

God help me, how do I ignore people on this site. I'm seeing people I shouldn't and the rage is building.
Hulction SMASH

So Capital Cities were at my school, along with Jason Derulo. I only watched about 20 minutes of the concert and it was pretty alright. Unexpected, too. Might have to check out their album now.

Games games games. 

Have a hard time finding ffx remastered for ps3 on store in my area

I havent listened to any of the dio tribute album might check it out since tenacious d does a song

Fair enough, I've put a good amount of time into the other 2 and this one looks interesting with the low grav and such.
For sure, I'm just not so interested in buying more games for my now last gen systems. If this was a full Xbox One / PS4 Borderlands title I would definitely be more interested.

Hellz yah Jimbo...er...is it any good?  :p

Also, I'm sooo fuckin jelly...it's good be Coco:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAKgWwReh6w[/youtube]

Hellz yah Jimbo...er...is it any good? :p

Also, I'm sooo fuckin jelly...it's good be Coco:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAKgWwReh6w[/youtube]
I'll let you know on Saturday when it arrives.

I would have done the same thing.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190361

Currently sold out, it looks like. Maybe it'll come back in stock.

Yeah, how does that work? I saw a little bit of footage, but didn't look too closely. Is it like charging Sinestro's trait in Injustice?
You have to do a QCB+K command, and the strength of the kick used determines how long the animation takes and how many little stocks (his bar is broken into 10 pieces instead of 2) you get (L = 1, M=2, H=3 and you can charge H, although it is about as useful as Thor's Taunt).

It's really annoying because the only other way at all to get stocks is by doing an extended auto-double (basically the pre-canned animations during a combo) which is incredibly easy to see coming.

He could really use a combo ender that does less damage but gives him stocks. As it stands now, it's an incredibly unfun mechanic, which is unusual for KI because the game is so much fun to play otherwise.

It'd be nice if they at least explored certain manuals giving stocks too. I understand trying to make him stand out mechanically, but tying it to something that easy to read is just gimping him out of the gates. Does he have many hard knockdowns to capitalize on the charge?

It'd be nice if they at least explored certain manuals giving stocks too. I understand trying to make him stand out mechanically, but tying it to something that easy to read is just gimping him out of the gates. Does he have many hard knockdowns to capitalize on the charge?
He has a really good DP, and crouching HK but unfortunately the LK charge is slow enough to where you are at a few frame disadvantage when using either of those up close. The Air Eye laser is your best bet but only idiots try to jump in from far away, so guaranteed spots to use your charge are few and far between. I know you get one after his backthrow and the aforementioned eye beam from far away, but that's about all I've found so far.

We'll see how it all plays out, I'm sure there are other opportunities that guarantee it's usage. Gotta play more and see other people use him more, it's just hard for me to see any playstyle that gains meter with any sort of efficiency. His Instinct does slowly auto-gain, which is nice.

Bought some new funiture, rearranged and cleaned the shit out of my room.

Bought all my PC parts, should all be here by this weekend.

Got some internet that is 10x faster then the old shit I used to have.

Leda.

BkwH-qrCAAA-h3j.jpg
Bkz8uegIIAAMaQf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back