GGT 314 Welcomes Chewie Back to the Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
30XF1b0.gif

FE:SD So only Marth can visit villages, but your thief can't? That's fuck in illogical! Especially when you see the opponents thieves ransack villages. WTF!? I gotta start over...?

how did you find the ggt? and end up here?
I would look at the other ggt forums that were up like a couple back and i finally just posted something in response to someone, if you guys dont want me here then i wont post, It seems like you guys all know each other or something. Dont know if this is a secret club for you guys?

I would look at the other ggt forums that were up like a couple back and i finally just posted something in response to someone, if you guys dont want me here then i wont post, It seems like you guys all know each other or something. Dont know if this is a secret club for you guys?
i am just curious. i thought Indignate might have invited you here, who serves the role of recruiter/ temporary president of this club. the ggt is basically like a book club now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh... I think we all knew it was Mega Man. And it's not algebra, it's number theory.
except you hehehehehehehehehe

i am just curious. i thought Indignate might have invited you here, who serves the role of recruiter/ temporary president of this club. the ggt is basically like a book club now.
I dont even know if indignate is stalking someone or themselves, or who they are? mostly i just come on here to talk since everyone is so friendly and on a rare occasion they talk about games

Does anyone have Comcast and pay for Blast internet instead of Performance? I wonder if it would actually significantly improve my speed and allow me to stream without it lagging hard. If anyone has any experience with whether it is worth it or not, let me know!

Does anyone have Comcast and pay for Blast internet instead of Performance? I wonder if it would actually significantly improve my speed and allow me to stream without it lagging hard. If anyone has any experience with whether it is worth it or not, let me know!
What speed do you have? I've got the 25mbs down performance plan and rarely see a lag or buffer in streaming Netflix or Amazon.

Had a random good run in Spelunky just now. Got easy levels (and no dark levels) in the Jungle and Ice Caverns (especially here-all short with the exit nearby without a lot of enemies in the way) and finally got to the Temple. Made it to 4-2. Still haven't gotten the damn shotgun to the end of the jungle to unlock the Ice Caverns short cut. I either don't find a shotgun, it's for sale in 1-2 when I don't have enough money, or I run into a cluster fuck around the exit of 2-4 and die when I have it. :D

Had a random good run in Spelunky just now. Got easy levels (and no dark levels) in the Jungle and Ice Caverns (especially here-all short with the exit nearby without a lot of enemies in the way) and finally got to the Temple. Made it to 4-2. Still haven't gotten the damn shotgun to the end of the jungle to unlock the Ice Caverns short cut. I either don't find a shotgun, it's for sale in 1-2 when I don't have enough money, or I run into a cluster fuck around the exit of 2-4 and die when I have it. :D
The ice caves are generally really easy, especially if you have certain items. The jungle is a huge pain for me though. Jungle plus darkness is so frustrating. If you want a hint to get a shotgun
Kill a shopkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back