GGT 314 Welcomes Chewie Back to the Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a timing thing on the titan execution? I know its when they're about to meltdown but I melee titans about to blow and I just melee I get no execution

Its a shame a couple of good movies got buried under captain america. Under the skin is another one. I never even heard of the raid until now it looks good.

I'll wait for the torrent

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a shame a couple of good movies got buried under captain america. Under the skin is another one. I never even heard of the raid until now it looks good.

I'll wait for the torrent
What torrent site do you use, I miss demonoid, I would torrent movies and tv shows when they were still up but ever since they were shut down I cant find a decent website.

The headset I ordered was in a nearby city since yesterday and still hasn't moved :( Hopefully Monday!

I never liked to use snipers in any video games let alone a game where you're a huge ass mech btw this is how all of the transformers games should have been instead of gears of war clones.

I'm kind of recelant to keep levleing though but I don't see myself getting a one anytime soon
I hate sniping in like every video game as well, but I always like using railguns haha, feels a bit different to me.

Also, you should probably get a One! :p

EQ Landmark isn't as good as I was hoping. I know it's just Beta, but the lag/framerate is terrible, there's not enough space to lay claims, and upkeep on claims is too high/limited. I'm hoping EQ Next is better, but Landmark just isn't any fun for me. There's some talented folks out there making neat castles and shit doe.
Kind of a bummer to hear, have not played EQ Landmark but am really looking forward to trying EQ Next at some point.

is there a timing thing on the titan execution? I know its when they're about to meltdown but I melee titans about to blow and I just melee I get no execution
Yeah, you gotta punch them when they are in the meltdown stage as you said. If you just melee and don't do a full execution it might be because they are auto-titans?

The headset I ordered was in a nearby city since yesterday and still hasn't moved :( Hopefully Monday!

I hate sniping in like every video game as well, but I always like using railguns haha, feels a bit different to me.

Also, you should probably get a One! :p

Kind of a bummer to hear, have not played EQ Landmark but am really looking forward to trying EQ Next at some point.

Yeah, you gotta punch them when they are in the meltdown stage as you said. If you just melee and don't do a full execution it might be because they are auto-titans?
people still play everquest? the game has been existence for a long time. is it free now?

Oh man that first Titanfall DLC http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-17846-Titanfall--Expedition-Announced-for-May-Release.html

Decals and markings for our Titans? Nice!

people still play everquest? the game has been existence for a long time. is it free now?
I play EQ2 every now and then still, I got really into it for a while. Only played a little bit of EQ1 though, it wasn't bad but by the time I got around to it 2 was out and I liked that more. But yeah, they still have good populations and still even get new expansion packs. They both have a f2p mode now as well if you want, but it is definitely limited (My account is currently f2p so there's a lot of stuff I can't do/use now haha).

So you're saying there's a chance...
saupload_lloyd-300x300.jpg

Oh man that first Titanfall DLC http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-17846-Titanfall--Expedition-Announced-for-May-Release.html

Decals and markings for our Titans? Nice!

I play EQ2 every now and then still, I got really into it for a while. Only played a little bit of EQ1 though, it wasn't bad but by the time I got around to it 2 was out and I liked that more. But yeah, they still have good populations and still even get new expansion packs. They both have a f2p mode now as well if you want, but it is definitely limited (My account is currently f2p so there's a lot of stuff I can't do/use now haha).
is the dlc is free?, just got to play my xbox 360 copy of titanfall today. i freakin got disconnected 2 times. in one hour of playing.

Maps aren't free, rest is. Also, get better internet! :p
it's 24.99 for season pass, I wonder how many map packs they will have. I havent played titanfall in like a week and a half, my backlog is my top prority. Plus nobody i know owns a xbox one :cry:

it's 24.99 for season pass, I wonder how many map packs they will have. I havent played titanfall in like a week and a half, my backlog is my top prority. Plus nobody i know owns a xbox one :cry:
3 map packs in the pass, $10 each normally. I got that Xbox One! :D

They haven't said for sure if each one will have 3, but I would guess yeah, it will be 9 maps. And yeah, my GT is MoCiWe
I may get the season pass, I need to play more for it pay off, combining it with a ms gift card sale would be nice. I will add you :) now i have somebody with a xbox one in my friends list

I may get the season pass, I need to play more for it pay off, combining it with a ms gift card sale would be nice. I will add you :) now i have somebody with a xbox one in my friends list
I'll get it for sure, but I'll wait for the first pack to hit before I do. And alright, I'll accept that request, I have multiple people with Ones haha.

I'll get it for sure, but I'll wait for the first pack to hit before I do. And alright, I'll accept that request, I have multiple people with Ones haha.
Well I had more but some people deleted me out of their friends list, no idea why probably cause I hadn't played games with them in a while, dont rub it in :lol:

Josh, I've got mad respect for you -- you're either insane or ridiculously good at cyphers and codebreaking, because the "hidden" stuff in FEZ that requires all the translation is just sadistic.  And I'm pretty sure you said you completed the game 100% on your own.

Josh, I've got mad respect for you -- you're either insane or ridiculously good at cyphers and codebreaking, because the "hidden" stuff in FEZ that requires all the translation is just sadistic. And I'm pretty sure you said you completed the game 100% on your own.
There was only one puzzle that I had to look up. (What's my name?)

As for the cyphers & other puzzles, I had to break out some pencil & paper and stay dedicated to that game for a while in order to figure everything out.

Yo, Jimbo, if you see this do you know of any good _______ to xbone controller converters? I need a damned stick for KI, I feel like I'm neutered without one. I have sticks for 360, PS3, PS2, PSOne, Wii (lol), etc. So I don't care what controller you have to plug into the converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back