GGT 314 Welcomes Chewie Back to the Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDdeOfU.gif

TTgtCIZ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The BlackShark headset I ordered from that Thinkgeek sale shipped and should be here Tuesday, probably pick up one of those Xbox One headset adapters Tuesday as well when I'm grabbing Trials from Best Buy :D

Got some internet that is 10x faster then the old shit I used to have.
Good, now you Skype won't kick me and Tom Phan out!

I don't like call of duty but I enjoyed titanfall sooooooooooo

I wouldn't consider me normal
Nah, same here. CoD is bad, Titanfall is good!

titanfall is pretty fucking fun
Yup!

Having been keeping up on Trials news, guess it doesn't have online at launch (saw over on the XBL deals thread), well guess I'm not getting that now at launch, played the other one basically solely for online :(

Having been keeping up on Trials news, guess it doesn't have online at launch (saw over on the XBL deals thread), well guess I'm not getting that now at launch, played the other one basically solely for onli
so you wont be able to do like a bunch of stuff? no multiplayer and no user created tracks to share?

so you wont be able to do like a bunch of stuff? no multiplayer and no user created tracks to share?
From what I read, it's the direct head to head that's gone. Like being able to compete with each other on a track at the same time, there will still be leaderboards (and ghosts), so you can compete to come in first on a track. But to me, it was more fun to see who would win that ONE specific race, and not overall since that way sometimes even if you don't have the best speed you could still pull away with a win here and there, making it more fun when you have people of multiple skill levels.

There's still going to be 4 player local play, and user created tracks are definitely still there, but you won't be able to download them and race on them online with your buddies, at least at launch.

They said they will add a new/different multiplayer mode sometime down the line for free, but I'll wait to see what it is since if it doesn't interest me that's the main reason I'd get the game.

Everyone will give you different answers to that question, even me.

So don't worry about it.

Guys, I did that hands over my mouth in excitement thing when I saw my Steam download speeds.

I'm so excitebike.
What are your new speeds? I mean....if you're Excitebike that's speed from like 1985, you wanna be Excitebot at least for speed from 2009.

What are your new speeds? I mean....if you're Excitebike that's speed from like 1985, you wanna be Excitebot at least for speed from 2009.
It peaked at 4mb.

To a Mexican, that is pretty fast.

Not as fast as a Mexican guy running form a pregnant woman.

But still pretty fast.

It peaked at 4mb.

To a Mexican, that is pretty fast.

Not as fast as a Mexican guy running form a pregnant woman.

But still pretty fast.
So you're now peaking at 40? That's a huge increase haha. I can see how that would warrant a hands over mouth expression!

No it's peaking at 4mb dawg, gosh stop trying to put me down.

Before that it was like 300mbps.

Mexican speeds.
Oh.....I thought you meant you were at 4 before, my bad. Still, that's a huge increase from what you are at at least. When I recently upgraded mine, I only doubled the speed I was at, you got to do that 10x upgrade like you said, so the difference is probably crazy haha.

Picked up DKC: TF, LEGO City U, and LoZ: WW HD. Also Yoshi's New Island and Prof. Layton atALanta. I'll give my impressions in 20xx. Maybe sooner.

Gotta support Nintendo without buying their consoles.

Picked up DKC: TF, LEGO City U, and LoZ: WW HD. Also Yoshi's New Island and Prof. Layton atALanta. I'll give my impressions in 20xx. Maybe sooner.

depending on the # in the 20xx, you are probably going to see a fire sale on those games.

Wow lol, All good games at least! Now if only someone would pick up the system around the time Smash came out, that would be convenient! :p

Also I finally got around to starting Yoshi earlier actually, and having just come off playing the old one again not that long ago, I don't see how the reviews were as bad as they were, it honestly feels like more Yoshis Island to me and has a bunch of the stuff very similar to the old game, which I like how they did. And yeah it is easy but they made the collectibles hard enough to find that you'll probably play the stages a few times to try and get them all. The music isn't as terrible as everyone made it out to be either, I mean it's not great but it's passable.

Titanfall? You have to run through it twice (once on each team) in order, then you unlock the ability to pick specific stages.
ok thanks

game barely came out on xbox tuesday and I already g2 dudes jesus

The music isn't as terrible as everyone made it out to be either, I mean it's not great but it's passable.
When I was at TRU browsing, I couldn't identify where this annoying (mostly because it kept repeating) music was coming from. Turns out it was YNI menu screen. I turned the sound off before I left.

Also, I picked up some clearance Wii U games there.

ok thanks

game barely came out on xbox tuesday and I already g2 dudes jesus
Yeah, it's both addicting and easy to level up in haha

When I was at TRU browsing, I couldn't identify where this annoying (mostly because it kept repeating) music was coming from. Turns out it was YNI menu screen. I turned the sound off before I left.

Also, I picked up some clearance Wii U games there.
I dunno, I don't mind that menu music....it still gives me a Yoshi feel for some reason lol.

But seriously, Wii U, December, your house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back