Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Watch_Dogs Free In-Game Item! Consoles Only!

Watchdogs free in game

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#1 Bleedingwickedly

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

Want a free MP-412 REX revolver for Watch_Dogs?

All you need to do is to send an SMS to 89800 with the text “watchdogs,”

Then enter the code you’ll receive back at this link, also specifying your platform of choice.

Watchdogs.monsterenergy.com

I'd imagine there's a limit for this so get it for the platform you want before they are all gone!
bleedingwicked.png

#2 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

I got a :ps4: code. Thanks OP.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#3 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

That's exactly what the NSA wants you to do.

#4 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Worked for me as well for the Quad.

Does it email you the code? Wrote it down but be nice if it came in email as well.

rcerboss bet his CAG card and lost, and now wont leave. 

http://www.cheapassg...te-september-9/

kilik123.png

#5 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

Nahh the worst you'll get is spammed by Monster

#6 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

I got one last night, was posted on gamefaqs. You'll probably get told this belongs in the "Contests and Free Stuff" forums. Thanks anyways.

Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#7 GenTrapstar

GenTrapstar

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

Can't do this on family mobile this sucks.

#8 Cheesy Charlie5

Cheesy Charlie5

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

Got one for  :xb1: , thanks OP!!

Gamertag/PSN/NNID:   :xb1: Cheesy Charlie5,  :ps4: Play_StaSEAN,  :wiiu: ScumbagSean

Currently Playing:    :wiiu: DKC: TF/Mario Kart 8

Recently Beat:   :ps3: Lightning Returns: FF XIII,  :ps3: Uncharted 2,  :xb1: Dead Rising 3

#9 jvang117

jvang117

Friendly CAG

• CAG in Training

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

In for a free gun lol!

Currently Playing:  :ps4: Destiny / The Last of Us Remastered  :ps3: Destiny / Sleeping Dogs  :vita: Doki Doki Universe  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 / Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  :3ds: Pokemon X / Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Most Recently Beat:  :ps3: The Walking Dead: Season 2 / Rain / The Last of Us

#10 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

Thanks OP.  I appreciate it being posted in the deals section since I never check the free stuff area.  Also, i think it's funny that the PS4 code redemption on Sony's site mentions that this will be in 1080p given the news about it last week.

#11 dfoz3

dfoz3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:51 PM

Thanks for sharing!  I think there is a different area for these freebies, but I wouldn't have seen it there.  :)

dfoz3.png

#12 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:28 PM

Thanks OP. I never check the free area either so I would have missed it as well. BTW text stop after you get the code. I'll also add I never got a email with it so definitely write it down or take a screenshot of it.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#13 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:32 PM

Nahh the worst you'll get is spammed by Monster

...And that's the worst for me. I don't get how people don't realize that nothing is free. This proves it... Ubisoft is intentionally holding back content in watch dogs solely to gather your personal and private information, specifically your phone number. What shocks me more is people are dumb enough to fall for it and comply. Even if you 'opt out' to whatever list you were put on, your still on it permanently. Your data doesn't get erased from companies lists.

#14 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

Everything/everywhere collects info these days. The only sure way to avoid it is to live under a rock somewhere. Sadly it's just the time we live in now.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#15 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

Thanks OP!

#16 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:37 PM

Everything/everywhere collects info these days. The only sure way to avoid it is to live under a rock somewhere. Sadly it's just the time we live in now.

You've missed the entire point of what I wrote. Sure companies may want data, though you have to choose so willingly give it away 99% of the time. And in this specific instance, if people are silly enough to do it, that means it's going to continue in the future.

#17 plebeianprint

plebeianprint

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

Thanks again original poster. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to drink a can of Monster to take advantage of thier Watch Dogs promo.

#18 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

I got a code for PS4. Is it possible to redeem this now or do you have to wait until next week?

#19 Rip44

Rip44

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:56 PM

Already posted.

#20 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

Rather than be complacent about this, don't do it. This is worse than giving your zip code at checkout. http://www.forbes.co...-zip-code-ever/

#21 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

Already posted.

Yeah in a different thread. I remember back in the day when people on this web site used to be helpful.
Sometimes I don't know why I even bother anymore.

Just to be clear you can redeem the code right away if you like. Which I found out in the thread on Contests and Free stuff thread.  http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/331038-monster-drink-win-watchdogs-contest/

#22 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

Thanks OP! I got 1 for PS4

Dariel16.png

#23 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

Thanks OP.  I appreciate it being posted in the deals section since I never check the free stuff area.  Also, i think it's funny that the PS4 code redemption on Sony's site mentions that this will be in 1080p given the news about it last week.

No kidding free is a deal either way ty op

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#24 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

What's sms

#25 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

...And that's the worst for me. I don't get how people don't realize that nothing is free. This proves it... Ubisoft is intentionally holding back content in watch dogs solely to gather your personal and private information, specifically your phone number. What shocks me more is people are dumb enough to fall for it and comply. Even if you 'opt out' to whatever list you were put on, your still on it permanently. Your data doesn't get erased from companies lists.

There are some smart people that use throw away phones you know. You so in the 90's of thinking lol

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#26 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

You don't know what your talking about

#27 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

Thanks OP, wouldn't have seen this otherwise.

What's sms

A text message.

#28 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

Its a freaking gun, seriously this holding back content argument is flawed. They're not holding anything back if you're too lazy to get it free.

#29 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

You guys do realize they only collect your data so they can verify you live in a country that can participate and so they can contact you if you win a prize.

#30 Disp0sable13

Disp0sable13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:07 PM

got my freebie for the ps4! thanks!