$0.01 to $5.00 fullfilled by Amazon deals

erequena

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
As suggested by people inside the thread, please post any $.01 to $5 deals you find

Here's a search for cheap items from apex_media, Nextworth or Game Jiffy (suggested vendors) for PS3
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p...id=386453011&low-price=&high-price=5&x=10&y=8

I'll try to wiki the thread later today (sorry, for some reason can't do it from work)

Original thread post:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BRZ6UE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

$1.76 Sold by apex_media or 3.92 sold by Nextworth

Also

Assassin's Creed 1 $1.76
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre...33AYO0FZG6YH&qid=1342543324&s=generic&sr=1-44

Bladestorm
http://www.amazon.com/Bladestorm-Th...33AYO0FZG6YH&qid=1342543388&s=generic&sr=1-92

Also for $1.76 (if someone cares)
College Hoops 2008
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
NCAA Basketball 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon Prime is also shareable with up to four (I think) people. My dad pays for it and my sister and I get it for free on our Amazon accounts. You get the free 2-day shipping, but you don't get the free ebook loans or the Amazon streaming content.

They also run 1-year free memberships with student email addresses from time to time and let you renew at 50% off.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Honestly are the $1-$2 items dead now? Seems like it![/QUOTE]

They come and go, you just have to keep checking, dont rely on the thread only

Truth or Lies is one of the worst game I have ever played. It makes Taboo on NES look like a work of art.

The 'lie' part of the game is broken and very rarely works.

Just hit the fucking jackpot!

I grabbed this for my younger sisters.....blah...
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (WII) - Acceptable - $.01

Then, all in my next order was this, 25 items - $.54 total.

Wild Hogs (Widescreen Edition) [DVD] - Good - $.01
Nicktoons Racing (Jewel Case) [PC-CD-ROM] - Very Good - $.01
Saw [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
Tourist Trophy [PS2] - Very Good - $.01
The Scorpion King (Full Screen Collector's Edition) [DVD] - Like New - $.01
Empire [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
Three Kings (Snap Case Packaging) [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
World Championship Poker 2 with Howard Lederer [PS2] - Good - $.01
The Pursuit Of Happyness [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
Spider-Man 2 (Full Screen Special Edition) [DVD] - Good - $.01
Disney Camp Rock Cd dvd ( Jonas Brothers ) [Audio CD] - Very Good - $.01
The Santa Clause 3 - The Escape Clause [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 [XBOX] - Very Good - $.01
Hot Shots Golf 3 [PS2] - Very Good - $.01
Bratz The Video - Starrin' & Stylin' [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
Monster House (Fullscreen) [DVD] - Acceptable - $.30
Meet the Parents [DVD] - Like New - $.01
Rush Hour 2 [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
NBA Live 2004 [PS2] - Very Good - $.01
Bratz: Passion 4 Fashion - Diamondz [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
Barney - Happy Mad Silly Sad [DVD] - Acceptable - $.01
The Mummy Returns (Full Screen Collector's Edition) [DVD] - Like New - $.01
Austin Powers In Goldmember (Infinifilm Full Screen Edition) [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
The Lucy Show [DVD] - Very Good - $.01
Die Another Day (Full Screen Special Edition) [DVD] - Like New - $.01

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

[quote name='predseth']which seller? Well done by the way[/QUOTE]
One i found, not sharing sorry. Thanks though. I missed out on the initial wave of cheap games, but i am persistent and it pays off.

[quote name='Buckeye23']One i found, not sharing sorry. Thanks though. I missed out on the initial wave of cheap games, but i am persistent and it pays off.[/QUOTE]

Not the "Brag" Thread.

At least be helpful and not a cunt about it.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Good find. I think we should keep track of that seller for being the 1st to have a brain.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Apex is already in the OP. I stumbled across LOST and Lotr on accident. There are probably more $1.76 movies from apex but it's hard to find them. Hopefully CAGs have some luck.

Yeah I noticed its hard as hell to find things from sellers.... It's all in a list by brand which is bleeped up..
And no I didn't buy those things you found lol.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Yeah I noticed its hard as hell to find things from sellers.... It's all in a list by brand which is bleeped up..
And no I didn't buy those things you found lol.[/QUOTE]

Don't you want to get lost with LOST? ;)

[quote name='superhippy1986']No.. No I don't. When I had netflix for months and ALL of Lost was there to stream I said nein.[/QUOTE]

Haha. And I was saying "4815162342, what does it mean?" "Why are there polar bears?" "How is it that the fat hairy guy on the island is getting fatter?"

I love the show, but it's not everyone's cup of tea. But less than two bucks for a 6 disc boxset of one of the most enjoyable seasons of TV is an alright deal.

Blind buyers: don't expect every season to as good as season 1.

When I'm on Netflix I'm usually watching Pawn Stars or American Pickers which are both always on TV anyway. I'm not good with money.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Blind buyers: don't expect every season to as good as season 1.[/QUOTE]

This is 100% correct. It only gets better after season one.

I decided to pickup that Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition Like New for $3.93 unless that link was for a new copy. Anyways thought it was a good deal.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Haha. And I was saying "4815162342, what does it mean?" "Why are there polar bears?" "How is it that the fat hairy guy on the island is getting fatter?"
[/QUOTE]
-The numbers are cursed like 666 (the devil) or 23 (IT'S EVERYWHERE!), look them up. It's just like Hugo's obsession.
-The polar bear(s) were brought to the Island by the Dharma Initiative. They brought many animals to test on, remember the cages Kate/Sawyer were locked in? Two button presses = food biscuit.
-Well one explanation to Hugo getting fatter, he was put in charge of the food. In one episode it covers this and he is eating all the peanut butter from one huge can all to himself, if I remembered correctly. I'm talking about the food cans/supplies from Dharma.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']
-The numbers are cursed like 666 (the devil) or 23 (IT'S EVERYWHERE!), look them up. It's just like Hugo's obsession.
-The polar bear(s) were brought to the Island by the Dharma Initiative. They brought many animals to test on, remember the cages Kate/Sawyer were locked in? Two button presses = food biscuit.
-Well one explanation to Hugo getting fatter, he was put in charge of the food. In one episode it covers this and he is eating all the peanut butter from one huge can all to himself, if I remembered correctly. I'm talking about the food cans/supplies from Dharma.
[/QUOTE]

Lol, it's sad that I know all of this also.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']You need the camera and cards to play this correct?[/QUOTE]

Correct.

Just snagged Mx Vs ATV Untamed - Good - $2.87

Beauty And The Beast - Belle's Magical World (Special Edition) (1998) - Acceptable - $.85 -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00007LVCT/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&seller=A1BQ9XYPB0WRBM

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have to pick up season 1 of Lost. They go for like $4-10 on eBay, so under $2 is a solid deal.

Plus my parents love that show, not a bad gift at all

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Haha. And I was saying "4815162342, what does it mean?" "Why are there polar bears?" "How is it that the fat hairy guy on the island is getting fatter?"

I love the show, but it's not everyone's cup of tea. But less than two bucks for a 6 disc boxset of one of the most enjoyable seasons of TV is an alright deal.

Blind buyers: don't expect every season to as good as season 1.[/QUOTE]

in case the island sinks they climb all on the fat harry guy that was season 7 but it never made it that far :)

[quote name='Buckeye23']Just snagged Mx Vs ATV Untamed - Good - $2.87

Beauty And The Beast - Belle's Magical World (Special Edition) (1998) - Acceptable - $.85 -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00007LVCT/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&seller=A1BQ9XYPB0WRBM
[/QUOTE]

damn beauty and the beast is gone.

you can print/make your own cards and that eye of judgement game will work. there is scan.pdfs out there for that...

also yeah, i got that first season of lost, then i noticed i have amazon instant video and they have all seasons of Lost on there for free. doh. oh wellz

9 $1.19 Madden 08 Copies, some are Like New.

KEEP in mind, Gamestop has Madden 08 & 07 availible for $0.99...thats why i didnt snag this

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Damn, sorry that was me. I forgot to say "thank you" to Buckeye. Thanks Buckeye23.[/QUOTE]
Your welcome :)

NCAA 08 - $1.57 - Like New -

Keep in mind, gamestop has this game online for $.99

[quote name='Coltin']Picked up a super ultra rare limited collector's edition Parfect Dark[/QUOTE]

Is this game really worth $4? Or will it be a chore playing through it?

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']Is this game really worth $4? Or will it be a chore playing through it?[/QUOTE]
Its $5.56 now in Acceptable condition too

Well when I bought it and cancelled it came back up for sale within a few minutes so I guess someone bought it. I suggest you wait.. I mean acceptable condition and over 10 day delivery... meh

What's the best way to find cheap DVDs? I tried doing a similar filtered search like the one for video games, but it doesn't seem like there's an option for "new" or "used"...nor one for specifying which sellers to search.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']What's the best way to find cheap DVDs? I tried doing a similar filtered search like the one for video games, but it doesn't seem like there's an option for "new" or "used"...nor one for specifying which sellers to search.[/QUOTE]

Did you try searching movies?

[quote name='Shadownhero']Did you try searching movies?[/QUOTE]

...Nope. I just kept looking through the video games section and was hoping Amazon would recategorize everything eventually...
3638269424_heres_your_sign_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

lol, sorry. Couldn't resist. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, when browsing through the departments, from Movies and TV, you get filter options for things like "DVDs", "Prime eligible", and even "$0-$1", but there isn't any option for condition (ie. "new" or "used") or for seller (so I can specify Nextworth, Apex, etc).

Instead, for movies, it gives you options like "Director" and "Release Date", which is really only helpful if you're looking for one specific movie. Even if you go to a certain seller's storefront and search for "DVD", it won't let you sort by price. Honestly, Amazon's search feature has always been pretty terrible. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Got Skate 2 [PS3] Like New for $7.56. Good deal since its $18 360 and $15 PS3 used at gamestop.

Anyway...
Red Dead Redemption [PS3] Acceptable - $12.14

[quote name='Buckeye23']Got Skate 2 [PS3] Like New for $7.56. Good deal since its $18 360 and $15 PS3 used at gamestop.

Anyway...
Red Dead Redemption [PS3] Acceptable - $12.14
[/QUOTE]

skate 2 was only 5.79 for me, i picked it up.

bread's done
Back