$0.01 to $5.00 fullfilled by Amazon deals

erequena

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
As suggested by people inside the thread, please post any $.01 to $5 deals you find

Here's a search for cheap items from apex_media, Nextworth or Game Jiffy (suggested vendors) for PS3
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p...id=386453011&low-price=&high-price=5&x=10&y=8

I'll try to wiki the thread later today (sorry, for some reason can't do it from work)

Original thread post:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BRZ6UE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

$1.76 Sold by apex_media or 3.92 sold by Nextworth

Also

Assassin's Creed 1 $1.76
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre...33AYO0FZG6YH&qid=1342543324&s=generic&sr=1-44

Bladestorm
http://www.amazon.com/Bladestorm-Th...33AYO0FZG6YH&qid=1342543388&s=generic&sr=1-92

Also for $1.76 (if someone cares)
College Hoops 2008
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
NCAA Basketball 10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Buckeye23']Just got a DVD...

Stargate SG-1 - Season 5 Volume 2 [Episodes 5-8] 2001 Very Good - $.01[/QUOTE]

You go man! Good job! Lol... I believe he has the greatest deal of us all...

[quote name='superhippy1986']You go man! Good job! Lol... I believe he has the greatest deal of us all...[/QUOTE]
For sure! Lol

So far these are my orders:

Wonder World Amusement Park (WII) Like New - $.54
Pro Quarterback (SNES) Very Good - $.01
Stargate SG-1 - Season 5 Volume 2 [Episodes 5-8] 2001 Very Good - $.01

[quote name='Buckeye23']For sure! Lol

So far these are my orders:

Wonder World Amusement Park (WII) Like New - $.54
Pro Quarterback (SNES) Very Good - $.01
Stargate SG-1 - Season 5 Volume 2 [Episodes 5-8] 2001 Very Good - $.01[/QUOTE]

from what seller if you dont mind telling

i picked up 4 jampacks for a penny each today from i think arrow something need to check later

[quote name='slidecage']from what seller if you dont mind telling

i picked up 4 jampacks for a penny each today from i think arrow something need to check later[/QUOTE]
All different sellers, i missed out on the intial finds of penny madden games unfortunately. Nextworth had my $.54 Wii game and the other idk what seller they were. But i know i had to dig deep for them.

Blue Dragon - $2.16 & crackdown $ 1.99 by go hasting.

Rainbow six : Vegas - all copies for less than $2

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $3.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - $2.99

-

I feel like picking up the vegas series.

I just got that crappy your in the movies game for 80 cents prime shipped. I'm sure its 80 cents wasted but oh well. Also Madden 08 for .52 cents which meh my game stop never has cheap games in stock and I only have madden up to 07. Sure just playing one game on it will give my my 50 cents worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='superhippy1986']Are most of you taking in consideration the cost of shipping?[/QUOTE]

Do you really think some of the savviest, smartest CAGs on this board are that dumb?

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Blue Dragon - $2.16 & crackdown $ 1.99 by go hasting.

Rainbow six : Vegas - all copies for less than $2

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $3.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - $2.99

-

I feel like picking up the vegas series.[/QUOTE]
All 360? It would be nice if everyone posted the systems of the games they find. I dont have a 360 so...yeah

[quote name='superhippy1986']Are most of you taking in consideration the cost of shipping?[/QUOTE]We are looking for cheap prices that say fuffilled by amazon, meaning if you have prime, 2 day shipping is free.

seems its mostly over all of the stuff i had in my cart is gone or went up

sad when 2.00 is too much to pay for a game LOL....

if it fell to 1.50 maybe but 2 bucks is too much

UPS is going to get sick of me

4 packages weds
4 pakckages thurday
4 pack friday
and so far 2 coming monday

[quote name='GamerDude316']Yeah all Prime eligible so free shipping for me. Can't go wrong at those prices![/QUOTE]

You can if you have $23 in the bank and don't plan on adding any more and you have a $2.99 maintenance fee..

My six games came in today.

Madden 09 (360) - $0.01. Like New: Complete, bought it for the case. Will throw the disc/artwork/manual in a black case and send it off to goodwill.
Shift Unleashed 2 LE (360) - $1.76. Acceptable: Disc only in a green eco 360 case. Disc looks fine.
Dragon's Age 2 SE (360) - $1.76. Like new: Complete, looks great.
Mario Super Sluggers (Wii) - $1.76. Like new: Complete, looks great.
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) - - $1.76. Like new: Complete, looks great

Mario Strikers Charged (Wii) - $1.76. Like new: Complete, looks great...oh wait, there's a Mario Super Sluggers disc in it :lol: Did anyone order Mario Super Sluggers and get a Mario Strikers Charged disc? If so and you want to trade, PM me. I don't think it's worth the hassle of me trying to return it for my $1.76 or try to get them to send the right game back.

[quote name='Mizzou75']My six games came in today.

Madden 09 (360) - $0.01. Like New: Complete, bought it for the case. Will throw the disc/artwork/manual in a black case and send it off to goodwill.
Shift Unleashed 2 LE (360) - $1.76. Acceptable: Disc only in a green eco 360 case. Disc looks fine.

Mario Strikers Charged (Wii) - $1.76. Like new: Complete, looks great...oh wait, there's a Mario Super Sluggers disc in it :lol: Did anyone order Mario Super Sluggers and get a Mario Strikers Charged disc? If so and you want to trade, PM me. I don't think it's worth the hassle of me trying to return it for my $1.76 or try to get them to send the right game back.[/QUOTE]
Damnit i wish i would have hit this before everyone else did, those are some good deals.

As far as the sports games go, since they come out every year, unless they are $1.25 or less, its not worth it for me.

Mario Strikers Charged (Wii) - $1.76. Like new: Complete, looks great...oh wait, there's a Mario Super Sluggers disc in it :lol: Did anyone order Mario Super Sluggers and get a Mario Strikers Charged disc? If so and you want to trade, PM me. I don't think it's worth the hassle of me trying to return it for my $1.76 or try to get them to send the right game back.[/QUOTE]

Great pull here. :applause:

I'm going through the entire PS3 Amazon Warehouse list and nothing good at a good price is popping up.. I think 360 games are cheaper... Maybe due to the cost of blu-ray disc?

[quote name='superhippy1986']I'm going through the entire PS3 Amazon Warehouse list and nothing good at a good price is popping up.. I think 360 games are cheaper... Maybe due to the cost of blu-ray disc?[/QUOTE]
Yeah it annoys me too. But im thinking about buying some 09 sports games for $2 each..dunno if its a good idea.

Yeah I'm pretty happy with it all. Again, if anyone ordered Mario Super Sluggers but got Mario Strikers Charged instead, let me know and I'll happily trade.

I just bought a case/artwork/manual for Shift Unleashed 2 off ebay for $3.89, so I basically got the complete game for $5.65. I'll take it!

[quote name='Mizzou75']Yeah I'm pretty happy with it all. Again, if anyone ordered Mario Super Sluggers but got Mario Strikers Charged instead, let me know and I'll happily trade.

I just bought a case/artwork/manual for Shift Unleashed 2 off ebay for $3.89, so I basically got the complete game for $5.65. I'll take it![/QUOTE]
I own mario strikers charged already and want it lol but i wish i could have gotten that super sluggers.

you hit the jackpot! Nicely done, I salute my CAG cap to you.

wow.... just wow :applause:

[quote name='Buckeye23']You guys think madden 09, ncaa football 09, and 2k9 are worth $2? Ive been debating.[/QUOTE]

Got a PS3? I myself am waiting for those Sony only sports games for low.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Got a PS3? I myself am waiting for those Sony only sports games for low.[/QUOTE]
Yeah for PS3, do you think those are worth it?

[quote name='Buckeye23']Yeah for PS3, do you think those are worth it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah if you like sport games and don't mind the roster isn't updated. I would have bought one for $2 is they had MLB the Show.

[quote name='TooPoor']Wow, all of you have Prime?[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah we do. I'm Optimus Prime...

[quote name='Buckeye23']Yeah for PS3, do you think those are worth it?[/QUOTE]

I don't play sports game but if I were you I'd wait for a dollar something. Or not.. It's $2.. The price of a soda or two.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Yeah I'm pretty happy with it all. Again, if anyone ordered Mario Super Sluggers but got Mario Strikers Charged instead, let me know and I'll happily trade.

I just bought a case/artwork/manual for Shift Unleashed 2 off ebay for $3.89, so I basically got the complete game for $5.65. I'll take it![/QUOTE]

I graduated fron Mizzou in 2000. Go Tigers!

[quote name='mitchondria']why am i not seeing any killer deals. Everything is like a penny but shipping kills it and i mean kills it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah all the good stuff is gone, but we were looking for cheap prices with prime, so shipping was free. But yeah all the other $.01 stuff has high shipping to accommodate for the low price.

[quote name='Buckeye23']Yeah all the good stuff is gone, but we were looking for cheap prices with prime, so shipping was free. But yeah all the other $.01 stuff has high shipping to accommodate for the low price.[/QUOTE]

So you think they are jacking up the shipping so they can pocket half of it as profit for a penny game?

[quote name='superhippy1986']So you think they are jacking up the shipping so they can pocket half of it as profit for a penny game?[/QUOTE]
The deals we were looking for were with free prime shipping and at low cost. Some companies have been selling cheap games like this lately. Anyway those other $.01 deals you see are alway there. Its a way to get your price to stand out more, as someone will be more inclined to buy a 1 cent item with shipping. They factor in the amount the lose on the price with the shipping. So instead of $10+FS the list it as $.01 + $9.99 shipping

[quote name='Buckeye23']The deals we were looking for were with free prime shipping and at low cost. Some companies have been selling cheap games like this lately. Anyway those other $.01 deals you see are alway there. Its a way to get your price to stand out more, as someone will be more inclined to buy a 1 cent item with shipping. They factor in the amount the lose on the price with the shipping. So instead of $10+FS the list it as $.01 + $9.99 shipping[/QUOTE]

So in other words ones without free shipping can suck it?

[quote name='superhippy1986']So in other words ones without free shipping can suck it?[/QUOTE]
Exactly. We are looking for cheap prices, that say FULFILLED BY AMAZON.

bread's done
Back