$0.01 to $5.00 fullfilled by Amazon deals

erequena

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
As suggested by people inside the thread, please post any $.01 to $5 deals you find

Here's a search for cheap items from apex_media, Nextworth or Game Jiffy (suggested vendors) for PS3
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p...id=386453011&low-price=&high-price=5&x=10&y=8

I'll try to wiki the thread later today (sorry, for some reason can't do it from work)

Original thread post:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BRZ6UE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

$1.76 Sold by apex_media or 3.92 sold by Nextworth

Also

Assassin's Creed 1 $1.76
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre...33AYO0FZG6YH&qid=1342543324&s=generic&sr=1-44

Bladestorm
http://www.amazon.com/Bladestorm-Th...33AYO0FZG6YH&qid=1342543388&s=generic&sr=1-92

Also for $1.76 (if someone cares)
College Hoops 2008
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
NCAA Basketball 10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='barrit']I found The Darkness (PS3) for .01 yesterday, fulfilled by Amazon.. but now the order is no longer in my "Your Orders" list. I guess it got cancelled :([/QUOTE]
damn that'd have been nice. I've been wanting to buy that game but could never find it for under $10

Got a copy of SEGA Superstars Tennis for $1.88 and Free Shipping.
There were some $3.xxs on there for that game, but they got snatched up after I grabbed mine.

over the past days i got

madden 2010 PS3 just now for 1.04

Spectrobes ds 90 cents

Imagine: Babyz 1.46 pure flip to best buy for 3

The Sims 2: Apartment Pets ds for 2.25

Hannah Montana: Music Jam ds 90 cents

Fight Night Round 3 for ps3 for 1.42

2x Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Xbox 360 for 52 cents each

2x XBOX Game~Sneak King~Includes Both XBOX 360 & XBOX Original Versions! PENNY EACH

2x ncaa football 2008 PS3 PENNY EACH

with everyone looking now good luck finding cheap games anymore

break it up

NCAA football 2008 + madden 2010 + fight night round 3 for myself TOTAL Less then 2.50 NICE

GIFT
Hanna montana ds. + Babyz + SIMS 2 PETS for less then 5.00 nice

JUNK sitting around
Spectrobes . ncaa football 2008 , The xbox games and GH 3 games for less then BUCK ...

3 to 4 games for myself... 3 games as cheap gifts and some junk lying around for less then 8 bucks very nice

Just bought Madden 10 on PS3 for $1.10 with prime shipping.
I don't even care for spots games but for the cost of a soda & trophy support meh.

[quote name='confoosious']Is this thread for new games only?[/QUOTE]

Quite the opposite actually, mostly used games, though a new one can be found every now and then

[quote name='mrcheapo11']I doubt this, but does anyone have any experience with YITM from them? They also have a "game only" version of it for sale (and more expensive), so having this copy as well is a bit confusing. Wish I could just use Kinect for this.[/QUOTE]
It's one of those games where you're much more forgiving of it if you and have some friends over. Basically it has you do mini games of a specific motion and then they use it for a themed movie trailer later. Like say fanning your arms and later it'll put it in a horror themed trailer of you in terror. Problem is though the game also tries to score you on these games, but it's so imprecise and random. That and the camera tries to focus on you and your body and cut out the background, problem is it REALLY sucks at doing that so whenever it tries to do just a direct shot of your body you'll see a good portion of your actual background still surrounding you. It isn't a bad game per say, it's just after you play through the first trailer you've basically experienced all that the game has to offer and it almost feels like one of those personalized video birthday cards with just a headshot of you and if they advanced it. Though I got it for free a few years back from Best Buy, so no real complaints and for under a $1, really, why not? I Mean it's not Never Dead.

This game with abunch of intoxicated people on the other hand! Well...then that's a different matter entirely.

Yay madden 10 for 0.81, I've been wanting a football game to play besides tecmo bowl and didn't want to spend more than a dollar since every madden is essentially the same

[quote name='kylerg']Isn't this kind of like Warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

Kinda, but it isn't sold from Amazon Warehouse, they are deals by other sellers that are fulfilled by Amazon (Prime Shipping).

[quote name='kouleefoh']damn that'd have been nice. I've been wanting to buy that game but could never find it for under $10[/QUOTE]

360 is 5 bucks used at bb. got it w/ b2g1 a while a go.

[quote name='thegreatone313']I always miss out. Do you guys just get lucky or keep refreshing pages?[/QUOTE]

I just look through the entire list of PS3 games in order of price from lowest to highest. And when I see a number I like I check to see if its Amazon Prime.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Grabbed an 88 cent PS3 Madden 10.

Because why the fuck not?[/QUOTE]

$1.10 sucka!!!! lol

[quote name='thegreatone313']I always miss out. Do you guys just get lucky or keep refreshing pages?[/QUOTE]

It is mostly luck. The games randomly go in stock and prices vary, so you just have to be checking at the right time.

you had a chance to find the games BEFORE people started posting ..now that everyone knows about it the chance of finding a 1 penny game is long over with

[quote name='DesertLeo']Grabbed an 88 cent PS3 Madden 10.

Because why the fuck not?[/QUOTE]

Hax! I paid $1.50 for the xbox version.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']lol i bought top spin... i needed a case and this is the cheapest option[/QUOTE]

Did you buy the one and only copy? And will they actually ship, for free, a $.01 order?

Just snagged Wonder World Amusement Park (Wii) for 54 cents. Only one availible i guess. It was "Like New" also

I got the feeling all of us who could careless about sports games will be playing them due to their price.. lol.

I hope somebody finds a $2 max soccer or bball game..

[quote name='vader99']I'm nabbing some penny ones for the cases. I'll probably just donate or give away the games.[/QUOTE]
Care to share with me? :p only if there wii ps3 or ds though :p

I got my hopes up that maybe the penny glitch madness had returned. Then I saw it was all older titles. Oh well...

[quote name='PlowK1NG']
Are all these the games we dumped into Target? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I laughed at first but....you know what...makes sense...lol

Picked up...

NHL 09 for $.20 (good filler till 13 comes out)
Tiger Woods 08 for $0.87
Burger King: Big Bumpin for $.01 (good drunk game I guess?)

thanks OP

[quote name='GamerDude316']Picked up...

Tiger Woods 08 for $0.87

thanks OP[/QUOTE]

all for xbox360? what seller..... Cant find crap now Loved to find NHL 09 for the ps3 that cheap... but all prices are going UP :(

[quote name='PlowK1NG']I'll be looking out for cheap games; I could use some spare cases.

Are all these the games we dumped into Target? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yea most are from trade centers. i wont be surprise if the game come disc only.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Picked up...

Tiger Woods 08 for $0.87

thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Big Bumpin for 1 cent? I just checked that game, and I didn't see any free Prime shipping offers at 1 cent. Are you all just not factoring in shipping prices?

[quote name='Blade']Big Bumpin for 1 cent? I just checked that game, and I didn't see any free Prime shipping offers at 1 cent. Are you all just not factoring in shipping prices?[/QUOTE]
likely he got the only one in stock. i've had this happen before.

bread's done
Back