$0.01 to $5.00 fullfilled by Amazon deals

erequena

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
As suggested by people inside the thread, please post any $.01 to $5 deals you find

Here's a search for cheap items from apex_media, Nextworth or Game Jiffy (suggested vendors) for PS3
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p...id=386453011&low-price=&high-price=5&x=10&y=8

I'll try to wiki the thread later today (sorry, for some reason can't do it from work)

Original thread post:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BRZ6UE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

$1.76 Sold by apex_media or 3.92 sold by Nextworth

Also

Assassin's Creed 1 $1.76
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre...33AYO0FZG6YH&qid=1342543324&s=generic&sr=1-44

Bladestorm
http://www.amazon.com/Bladestorm-Th...33AYO0FZG6YH&qid=1342543388&s=generic&sr=1-92

Also for $1.76 (if someone cares)
College Hoops 2008
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
NCAA Basketball 10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']still one left last time I checked.[/QUOTE]
I dont know what the deal is, I've tried the penny one, the 2 cent one and both tell me its no longer available.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']I found wet & velvet assassin both at $1.99. I so got them both.[/QUOTE]

From what seller? I've been trying to find Wet for super cheap but no luck. Well done, sir.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Some games had several copies.[/QUOTE]

true forgot about that

if anyone wants to do any swaps let me know

got

1 extra copy of NCAA FOOTBALL 2008 ps3
2 XBOX Game~Sneak King~Includes Both XBOX 360 & XBOX Original Versions!
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Xbox 360

need to log off just got
Hannah Montana: Music Jam 97 cents ds
The Sims 2: Apartment Pets 2.50 ds

SHOULD I really tell me cousin i only spent 3.50 on their childs gift though LOL :) maybe i toss in that extra football game and the GH 3

[quote name='Jacoblee23']Is there a link to finding the different deals by the seller?[/QUOTE]

not really i do PLAYSTATION 3 games.. find the cheapest and try to find a seller that has a game like 3.00 or under go into their store front and then search everything they have ...that is how i found my cheap games

[quote name='Mizzou75']From what seller? I've been trying to find Wet for super cheap but no luck. Well done, sir.[/QUOTE]

go hasting....but there was another seller who selling it for $4.99, which still pretty compare to gamestop.

Maybe we can make this thread for cheap non-amazon warehouse deals since everyone keeps on posting. I'll update when they have another shipment of penny sports games.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Maybe we can make this thread for cheap non-amazon warehouse deals since everyone keeps on posting. I'll update when they have another shipment of penny sports games.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Maybe we can make this thread for cheap non-amazon warehouse deals since everyone keeps on posting. I'll update when they have another shipment of penny sports games.[/QUOTE]
I missed out on this earlier, but that would be great. I am assuming everyone has prime then right? Well i got a 3 month trial again so i am ready for these deals now :p

[quote name='therealdanhill']Dead.[/QUOTE]

Five pages into a thread created 13 hours ago with only one copy for sale, who'da thunk it.

Picked up a PS2 ESPN Football game for .01 just so i could flip it back to Amazon and make .24, which will go toward the True Swing Golf DS I picked up for .62!

[quote name='KrisMKX']Picked up a PS2 ESPN Football game for .01 just so i could flip it back to Amazon and make .24, which will go toward the True Swing Golf DS I picked up for .68![/QUOTE]

lol high roller here folks

[quote name='driverhasabomb']lol high roller here folks[/QUOTE]

I honestly can't tell if they are for serious or not....

[quote name='KrisMKX']Picked up a PS2 ESPN Football game for .01 just so i could flip it back to Amazon and make .24, which will go toward the True Swing Golf DS I picked up for .68![/QUOTE]
:applause:You are 1 step closer to your G6!

I found The Darkness (PS3) for .01 yesterday, fulfilled by Amazon.. but now the order is no longer in my "Your Orders" list. I guess it got cancelled :(

bread's done
Back