$0.96 standard shipping @ goHastings.com

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just got this in my inbox. Supposedly, this deal works on everything in the store. Just enter the code JUNEBUG at checkout. Might pick up some titles on clearance. I've had a spotty experience with goHastings. Ordered Tekken 6 and got it almost a week and a half later. Oh well, can't expect too much from then.

Hope you guys find this useful!

$0.96 per item vs. their usual ~$2.50 per item shipping

http://i.imgur.com/iw2ng.png

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
a week and a half really isn't that bad, but there shipping prices are. I might pick up a game or two, thanks.

Is this the big 100,000 facebook likes thing.... that would be disappointing haha. Hopefully if it isn't and that facebook deal starts soon we can use them both. Good find.

This code is only really worth it if you are picking up a game $6 or less. You save what, $1.50 on shipping? They JUST had a 25% off Used Games code, and the B2G1for$1 deal. Also their huge facebook sale is about a week away, and they're sure to have another 25-30% off sale over the next week.
Thanks for posting it, though.

[quote name='VVaffle']This code is only really worth it if you are picking up a game $6 or less. You save what, $1.50 on shipping? They JUST had a 25% off Used Games code, and the B2G1for$1 deal. Also their huge facebook sale is about a week away, and they're sure to have another 25-30% off sale over the next week.
Thanks for posting it, though.[/QUOTE]

Well, if the game is less than $4.90, then $0.96 shipping is better than B2G1. If it's less than $5.20, $0.96 shipping wins out over 25% off. I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend at once or if a few cents difference really matters to you.

[quote name='VVaffle']This code is only really worth it if you are picking up a game $6 or less. You save what, $1.50 on shipping? They JUST had a 25% off Used Games code, and the B2G1for$1 deal. Also their huge facebook sale is about a week away, and they're sure to have another 25-30% off sale over the next week.
Thanks for posting it, though.[/QUOTE]

Unless Gohastings decided to drop the price of a used game right after the 25% coupon and B2G1F$1 ended.

Plus Junebug does 10% off and $0.96 for used movies so that isn't too bad.

[quote name='scarhawk']Anyone else getting the error about how billing zip and order # don't match??[/QUOTE]

My order went thru just fine about 5 mins ago...

They have Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection both half off. $10 each for BRAND NEW copies...

I already own PHoF and I love it to death. I bought it for $15 used from Gamestop about a year ago... and I considered it one of my best gaming scores in ages. The amount of quality gameplay I got for my measly $15 is off the charts. For $10 NEW, it's a no brainer if you don't have this one yet. Gamestop is asking $25 for a used copy these days. I might even grab another copy at this price to keep sealed for my collection.

I ordered Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for $11 shipped... no tax. I've been wanting to pick this one up for a while. Almost grabbed it from GS during the B2G1 sale... Glad I waited and got it cheaper new :D 40 Classic SEGA games for roughly a quarter a piece. Can't go wrong there... Disappointed that Gunstar Heroes didn't make the cut...

Wow Black poops is only $20???? I just had to buy it... I just hope this place can redeem themselves from the past.... I wanted the harden edition but for $20 and comes ok i just had to. The game i heard nightmares about mp so i guess i am in for a wild ride... The campaign is what i like the most in the past. But the demo was to interactive eye candy which annoyed me i want action not half of a interactive scenes....

This deal is fantastic for those who want to pick up cheap CDs and DVDs for $2-3 including shipping. Lots of stuff to choose from.

:bomb: OK. Apparently GH updates their site around 3:30-4am cuz :ps3:Duke Nukem Forever just went from 0 copies with a 'price' of $.00 to seven copies and $53.99.:cry:

I was kinda hoping the system would forget to update the price but add in some used copies.;):applause:

Yeah this is a good sale for dirt cheap games.

The sale also works for CDs, which is probably the better half of the deal. Lots of used CDs for cheap with this code. I'm going to collect all 27 Nine Inch Nails "halos" and frame them. Got 7 from goHastings for $23 (The Slip for $9, 6 singles CDs for $14). That'll put me at 16 of 27 if they all ship.

I think GoHastings changes their prices based on the stock they have, so they're likely running out of copies of the game if it went up.

However, if you still want the game for cheaper than MSRP, you could sign up for a Capital One Sony Rewards Card.

Why you ask? They're doing a $50 credit(5,000 points) right now after your first purchase. The points show up pretty quickly(I received 10k points and bought LBP2 and R&C: Crack In Time with them) in my account after I bought a $5.26 game from Kmart to use up a $20 gaming coupon.

The game costs 5,999 points from the rewards site, so you'd need to buy extra points(at a penny a point) to get to that amount AND they do charge tax and shipping on the games from the site.

All totalled you'd probably be spending $20 out of pocket for LBP2 from the rewards site, including your first purchase(assuming you bought something from the dollar store or something like that ;)). Once they finally ship the item(s) from the store, you get them in around 2-3 days or so.

There's no annual fee for the card, but depending on your credit score(mine sucks) you could get a pretty high interest rate(24.9% for me:whistle2:#).

I haven't used it since my first purchase, but I probably will just to build up a credit score by making small purchases and paying them off before they come due.

Anyway, here's a link to the sign up page:

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gateway/?offerlink=rfsc5k&campaigncode=NI103FP1

grabbed a used wii remote + motion plus for $16.95 shipped.
edit: I guess its actually called a wii remote plus.

Glad I could help guys!
I know some say it's not worth it... I highly disagree since they usually charge $2.50 for EACH game you buy.

Cheers!

Picked up Boy and His Blob and Rabbids Go Home for 23 w/s. Good deal for me. I passed up Little King's Story for 13 and tatsunoko vs capcom for 18. But, I think those are both good buys. All of the Trauma Center games are cheap, too. Lots of good stuff here. Thanks.

[quote name='sp8001']My order went thru just fine about 5 mins ago...

They have Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection both half off. $10 each for BRAND NEW copies...

I already own PHoF and I love it to death. I bought it for $15 used from Gamestop about a year ago... and I considered it one of my best gaming scores in ages. The amount of quality gameplay I got for my measly $15 is off the charts. For $10 NEW, it's a no brainer if you don't have this one yet. Gamestop is asking $25 for a used copy these days. I might even grab another copy at this price to keep sealed for my collection.

I ordered Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for $11 shipped... no tax. I've been wanting to pick this one up for a while. Almost grabbed it from GS during the B2G1 sale... Glad I waited and got it cheaper new :D 40 Classic SEGA games for roughly a quarter a piece. Can't go wrong there... Disappointed that Gunstar Heroes didn't make the cut...[/QUOTE]

Oh man, thanks for this, this is pretty much what I've been waiting for.

If it eases the sting Gunstar Heroes is available on its own on PS3/PC/Wii, unsure about 360.

[quote name='2000man']Picked up Boy and His Blob and Rabbids Go Home for 23 w/s. Good deal for me. I passed up Little King's Story for 13 and tatsunoko vs capcom for 18. But, I think those are both good buys. All of the Trauma Center games are cheap, too. Lots of good stuff here. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Nice score, bro! I just had to pick up a new copy of MGS4 for 11 shipped.

[quote name='GDKN-403']Oh man, thanks for this, this is pretty much what I've been waiting for.

If it eases the sting Gunstar Heroes is available on its own on PS3/PC/Wii, unsure about 360.[/QUOTE]

Glad someone noticed my post ;)

Yea, Gunstar Heroes is on XBLA for $5...I missed out the last time it was half off. I'll wait for another sale :)

$5 for 1 game seems kind of a lot considering I just got over 40 games for $11.

Thanks for the heads up. I was in the market for a book (yeah a book), and it turns out S/H is free! Too bad I ordered those 4 CDs last month...could have saved $6.

Games are for the most part like new. I have ordered probably 20 games from them and only 1 of them came scratched to hell but still played. 1 other game came without a manual so I sent them an email and they refunded my money and said not to worry about sending the game back. All games have come with cases. 2 of them have stickers from gamestop on them. They do take a long time with their shipping. It usually takes a week or longer to get your games but if you can wait their prices are pretty much unbeatable and the quality is definately above average with great customer service from what I've seen.

I got Jeepers Creepers, Man on the Moon, Stranger than Fiction, and Detroit Rock city on DVD for 8.47 shipped. Thanks OP. Im also gonna order Bioshock and Untold Legends for my PSP for 15 shipped!

[quote name='Half_Sober']Games are for the most part like new. I have ordered probably 20 games from them and only 1 of them came scratched to hell but still played. 1 other game came without a manual so I sent them an email and they refunded my money and said not to worry about sending the game back. All games have come with cases. 2 of them have stickers from gamestop on them. They do take a long time with their shipping. It usually takes a week or longer to get your games but if you can wait their prices are pretty much unbeatable and the quality is definately above average with great customer service from what I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Ordered my 3 games on the 18th and they still haven't arrived yet.

[quote name='Investor']Ordered my 3 games on the 18th and they still haven't arrived yet.[/QUOTE]

Takes on average, 7-10 business days for me to get mine.

[quote name='gotdott']Takes on average, 7-10 business days for me to get mine.[/QUOTE]

3-5 here and I'm on the East Coast. They're pretty good with shipping usually.

Expecting my last shipment tomorrow of Crysis 2 and BO prestige.
Parcel Post ended up being faster than UPS :O
But maybe the UPS package was ready on Saturday but UPS just doesn't delivery weekends (w/o extra fee) because I got a couple stuff from Hastings on Saturday.

Gohastings has really let me down this past week. I ordered 3 things. I got my Gears of War 2 that was described as "used" and it didn't have its original case, artwork, or manual. Also the disc was scratched and had marker writing on it. They refused to do anything but give a refund. In addition, they canceled another one of my orders. I usually have such good luck with them, too.

bread's done
Back