007 Everything or Nothing (PS2/XBX/GCN) - $20 at EB

JC10001

CAG Veteran
The price doesn't seem to have dropped on Ebgames.com yet but I picked it up a new copy today in the store for $20. All 3 versions were being sold at that price. Kay Bee Toys was also selling it for $20 so there may have been a universal price drop.

Its a good game. Certainly worth $20 IMO.

This makes sense...drop the price down before Goldeneye Rogue Agent comes out. Sounds like universal price drop everywhere soon

Its a fun game...I finished it.
I really liked the motorcycle level take takes place on a long stretch of highway...pretty cool.

That means that we'll be able to get it pre-owned for like fourteen bucks (17.99 minus PPLAY's 15%, minus the EDGE card's 10%, plus tax). Awesome.

Totally going to pick this up pre-owned like swick. Also have been waiting for the price to drop. Might need to wait until a little later in Oct, no money at the time! Thanks OP!

Is it just me or did anyone find this game a little hard? The AI is smart maybe too smart. They'll take cover and always team up on you, i.e. someone will start shooting at you while another will go around and start shooting you from behind.

[quote name='jngx80']Is it just me or did anyone find this game a little hard? The AI is smart maybe too smart. They'll take cover and always team up on you, i.e. someone will start shooting at you while another will go around and start shooting you from behind.[/quote]

It gets tough towards the end, that's for sure. But its a good challenge. I like to pop this game in every now and then and play the motorbike chase level and the Ambushed level to see if I can beat it using no guns. Can't wait for the new Goldeneye!

[quote name='dracula']i will check best buy tomorrow and try to get this for fifteen[/quote]
Exactly what I was thinking. This game is great, rented it when it first came out. Motorcycle on the highway was the shit.

[quote name='valkyriesound']My Best Buy's are all out of stock...

Do we know if this is going to be a GH or PH title soon?[/quote]

Probably will go PH/GH right around the time Goldeneye Rogue Agent is released (Nov.15)

Finally! I have wanted this game for a while. Now the problem is finding a time to buy it... with NBA 2k5 out next week, along with the TRU sale at the end of the month, and then the joy we call the November game rush... ARGHH!

I won't be getting it but it is an awesome game. SOoo much action in it and very fun plus kind of long. Gets my thunmbs up!

Btw this game may just be better than Goldeneye but you can' really say that since their both different styles of games.

Only 11 Cube versions at ebgames.com as of 10:31 EST. I'll go ahead and check some B&M locations. These 007 games are always great.

Scored today, at BB with GGC! GC version 14.99 + Free Making of X-Men Legends DVD and Free Nintendo Fusion Tour CD (5 tracks). I love BB!

btw, BB has a new GGC expiring 12/31/2005.

bread's done
Back