$1 shipping at Overstock- Starts 10/17/2005- One week only

Warning... I had the worst Customer exp..... with these jokers....There online inventory isn't accurate & half the the stuff on there isn't even in stock...

Yeah I ordered some books in August, one is allegedly in stock but the order has been "In Process" for almost 3 months now. Customer service email gets back to you in ~ 3 weeks, chat gives you canned answers, and the guy on the phone claimed to be emailing the warehouse but I haven't heard back from them in over a week. So beware.

Thanks for the heads up on the deal Xevious. I just wanted to warn people though that Overstock is not a great place to order from. A few CAG members (myself included) have had major problems with them. Take a look at this to see what I'm talking about ..

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63514

And thats not the only terrible experience I've had with them. As a matter of fact .. they havent correctly processed an order for me yet!

theres a free shipping code somewhere but I only ordered one thing from them which was a psp umd because of the $10 credit I got and no problems at all came quickly

Wow...Im suprised at all the horror stories. I've ordered from Overstock lots of times and had no problems....

I ordered GN/trade paperbacks from them before and twice I received practically used books. There were creases and marks all over, and the binding glue was coming apart. There were even remnants of a pricing sticker half torn off.

I haven't purchased anything from them since.

Sorry, didn't mean to continue to sidetrack this thread.

Well first of all, regular shipping costs are only $2.99 no matter how big the order is. I ordered a wrought iron Bistro table and chairs that was like 60lbs and it was still $2.99.

Second, ive gotten all my stuff ok, maybe a little slow but ok none the less. The only problem ive had is not being able to cancel or revise an order 5 minutes after I clicked the submit button.

If you want to cancel an order you have to wait till they ship all your stuff to you then you have to send it back. Even if the order hasnt even processed yet like mine they wont let you mess with it.

I've had good experiences with them. Only ordered once from them and this was a while ago when they had the big $2 Video game and DVD sale.

I had the same problem with the graphic novels. The must have peeled off a sticker or something and it had some sort of goo all over it. That, and the radiato stories debacle, i don't think I will ever order from there again.

[quote name='brianmoy']Just make sure not to do a preorder with Overstock. I think the big "O" stands for Out of Stock.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I pre-ordered Capcom Classics Collection there (had a $10 credit for registering for their auctions; Thanks Cheapy!!), and it just shipped today.

Other than that, they've been pretty good for me.

Overstock is decent. Return process is tolerable. Items either ship quickly or take forever.

I ordered Full Metal Alchemist Disc 5 from them on Sep 30, it's been "processing" ever since.

I've ordered 3 or 4 times with them, no problems. I've also preordered stuff that was fairly popular (Simpsons Season 6 and the Complete Calvin & Hobbes set) and no problems there either.

I preordered Radiata stories in august with overstock, and they told me they shipped it two days after it was released. A month and 5-6 phone conversations that told me it had shipped later, I checked online and my order was cancelled and credited. I called and reordered and they were happy to give me the original price I preordered with.

The second order shipped two days later from Richmond, CA (or so the USPS online tracking info stated). Two weeks later, the game had simply moved to Bell, CA. That's two frickin' weeks and it had simply moved to another area in CA (I'm in Vegas). I finally recieved the game today. Before I found the game in my mail box, i found that ebgames had it used online (meaning I could've ordered it for $33.10 after shipping.) I still haven't recieved the credit from the first order even after having called them and having them tell me that they were going to email me about it tuesday at the latest.

When I ordered the game, I was really, really excited. Now I just don't care. I will never order with Overstock again. I had to wait a month and a half to recieve a game I preordered. Absolutely horrendous service. darin = pwn3d.

Has anyone ever ordered game boy advance games from them? im contemplating pikcing up Kingdom Hearts CoM for $9.90 since i have a $20 credit from the radiata stories mess. how do they ship the games?

[quote name='psincubus']Has anyone ever ordered game boy advance games from them? im contemplating pikcing up Kingdom Hearts CoM for $9.90 since i have a $20 credit from the radiata stories mess. how do they ship the games?[/QUOTE]

portrait-bits.tcl
http://www.photo.net/shared/portrait-bits.tcl?user_id=407130

bread's done
Back