10/17 XBOX LIVE Down for Maintenance - "Cool Stuff" Revealed

Nothing yet for me either. I went through the network test, and everything panned out. This is sucking up big time...

finished through the trial. This really should have been THE game included with all 360s. It wouldve been perfect. Alas some things are not possible. However it's pretty much just like the PSP one making this title almost useless, except for the live factor. But yeah, I guess if you don't have a PSP it's sort of worth it.

It's a little late, but this thread could use this.

20040421h.jpg

Xbox.com is back to normal. (Gamercards work, etc.)

I'm checking out the new features... all I see is the ability to change your gamertag (but you gotta dish points, like on the console) and to edit billing info.

I could not d/l Lumines trial last night, so I think it was still glitchy then. Of course, that is always expected when they are doing "upgrades"

I own the PSP version, Cell Phone version and the 360 version.
They are all fun but I really think the cell phone one is the best. I love the bombs.

[quote name='BREVITY']I own the PSP version, Cell Phone version and the 360 version.
They are all fun but I really think the cell phone one is the best. I love the bombs.[/quote]

Wow you like Lumines dont you?

Ya the I like the game. I love nearly all these puzzle type games. I played the hell out of Tetris Worlds on XBL (Number one for months) when it first came out. I am also a Sudoku freak, I play it every day.

When I launch Lumines XBL drops me then I get back on and when I close Lumines it goes off XBL again. No other random drops so far.

bread's done
Back