$10(*$30 credit)BB Digital coupon w/online pre-order WWE12($47 Target PM) w/FS

[quote name='advanced']Online preorder, called for PM. The girl even said "Let me find out the tax for you." We had talked a bit on the phone about nothing special and maybe that's why? I got $14.12 back, which is $12.99 + tax.[/QUOTE]

thanks. I guess I don't get the good reps. This one was saying how her computer was slow, and when I check my order she only credited $12 NOT the $12.99. I'll just write up a big email soon about all my PMs and see if anything gets done. Also maybe ask about some credit that was put on a gc for a PM while I no longer had the card (less than $3 so didn't bother to call just for that) and of course this mystery $10 for the holidays that I haven't received just like last year.

still no John Cena code and $10 gc/credit/digital coupon

[quote name='Gamer SDP']thanks. I guess I don't get the good reps. This one was saying how her computer was slow, and when I check my order she only credited $12 NOT the $12.99. I'll just write up a big email soon about all my PMs and see if anything gets done. Also maybe ask about some credit that was put on a gc for a PM while I no longer had the card (less than $3 so didn't bother to call just for that) and of course this mystery $10 for the holidays that I haven't received just like last year.

still no John Cena code and $10 gc/credit/digital coupon[/QUOTE]

My rep kept saying the same thing too. She blamed the "Holiday traffic" to store websites, but I was surfing the same things at the same time she was. Funky, but hey. It didn't hurt to try and be sweet to her. I asked her how her day was going and other pleasantries before even broaching my PM subject first.

Pretty sure the $10 coupon is supposed to be delivered next week. I think it said something about 11/30 when I read it last.

yeah, the $10 coupon is going to be emailed on 11/30.

So my store already ran out of Rock DVDs and no other stores in the district had anymore either. She said some stores only received 2. Some bonus. I called the 888 # and easily got the Target pm without issue. The rep was a really sweet girl. Unfortunately, she said she can't do anything about the DVD if no local stores have it. Oh well, I still got the game for $47 plus a $10 coupon so I am happy. Thanks for all the info Enuf and everyone else.

EDIT: Ooh, I did just notice that the Rock dvd is available for streaming on Netflix. Excellent. So technically, I got everything I wanted, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='advanced']Got my email today.
It had a blank spot where the code should have been.

Anybody know who I can contact on the forum about this?[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me (and I assume everyone). Send a message to Mariel (or Kyle) at http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/. They always help me out when I am missing stuff (like my Randy Orton avatar code). I got the avatar code yesterday and emailed her today about the $10 gift card email with the missing code. She is sending me a physical gift card in the mail that I can use in-store or online, which is actually better for me since it shouldn't expire.

[quote name='advanced']Is Kyle "Gaming-BBY"?[/QUOTE]

That one will work. I don't know if that's his or a general box, but he tells me to message that one, Mariel tells me to message her directly. Either way, their customer service is excellent so they'll take care of you.

[quote name='mightymek']That one will work. I don't know if that's his or a general box, but he tells me to message that one, Mariel tells me to message her directly. Either way, their customer service is excellent so they'll take care of you.[/QUOTE]

How long does it usually take to get a response from them?

I sent a private message to Gaming-BBY on Wednesday, and I've yet to hear back from them. Is this normal, or am I going to have to deal with their normal customer service?

[quote name='TheKing']How long does it usually take to get a response from them?

I sent a private message to Gaming-BBY on Wednesday, and I've yet to hear back from them. Is this normal, or am I going to have to deal with their normal customer service?[/QUOTE]

Gaming-BBY can take a little longer because it's their general gaming customer service mailbox. I find that messaging Mariel directly is quickest.

[quote name='mightymek']Gaming-BBY can take a little longer because it's their general gaming customer service mailbox. I find that messaging Mariel directly is quickest.[/QUOTE]

I just heard from Mariel, and they'll be sending me a $10 Gift Card in the mail. So anyone else that got the blank message, they should be able to help you out as well.

bread's done
Back