10%-30% Off Select Titles + $10 Coupon at GameStop.com - 5/24 new games & price drops

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]14809[/IMG-R]Save 10%-30% off select titles and get a $10 coupon towards future purchases. Spend $100+ and use coupon code 25DEAL to get an additional 25% off. Online only.

Highlights include:
:360::ps3: Super Street Figher IV $29.99
:ps3: God of War III $44.99
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $34.99
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It $16.99
:ds: Glory of Heracles $12.99

icongs_r1.gif
All discounted titles with $10 coupon

Edit: Some people have had success using coupon code "2D15" to get 15% off and free shipping on a single item. Also, thanks for the clean-up, Cheapy!

Edit 2: Used games do qualify for the $10 coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought a bunch of used games and I've received a $10 code for every one that qualified. I just got a code yesterday and I have no idea what it was for as I haven't ordered anything for 2 weeks. I guess I should keep track but I've got like 10 $10 codes and 3 $20 codes.

I also received $10 coupons for used games that I purchased late last week (whatever day they did the Power Hour GoW3 deal). You can use SAVER wtih the coupons, but nothing else will stack .:(

I spoke to another CSR, she said she will email me 2 $20 codes (since I got 4 games).

We will see what happens

Well, just got the email!

[quote name='Morphx2']hahaha. I emailed customer service before I called a 2nd time, and they just emailed me 2 10 dollar codes![/QUOTE]

Okay morons the $10 coupons don't stack with shit besides Edge... So why do you want them so badly and why are they a incentive for you to buy a game? The only way I remotely see them being of value is for maybe a $20 game, thats 50% off (and even then its 15% off a crummy old outdated game)...

$50 game - $10 = $40

$50 game x 25DEAL = 25% = $37.50

The only thing they stack with is Edge and the stipulations for that is you're buying a used game (which may or may not include original cover art , or a manual)... And then the 25DEAL also stacks with Edge so it cancels out, anyways you morons keep giving Ebgames a reason to give out bullshit promos instead of real deals I'll be over here hoarding games and reselling for a true profit... ^_^

And theres abuncha nerds eating ravioli in there moms basement talking about $10 off coupons like its some sort of a deal... :bomb:

[quote name='gametraderz']anyways you morons keep giving Ebgames a reason to give out bullshit promos instead of real deals I'll be over here hoarding games and reselling for a true profit... ^_^[/QUOTE]

This is nearly the epitome of sad-funny.

I emailed customer service a 2nd time before calling customer service again and after I got my 2 $20's, I got an email with 2 $10's! Free coupon codes for no reason is good :D

[quote name='illennium']This is nearly the epitome of sad-funny.[/QUOTE]
If hoarding is his calling, then let it be.

He might do it for a living. Who knows?

[quote name='jiggyteddy']If hoarding is his calling, then let it be.

He might do it for a living. Who knows?[/QUOTE]

Hoarders are d*cks. Can't think of a better calling than driving around the state, looking for BBs to buy up every discounted game available. Imagine the profit of flipping a poorly selling game on the internets! It's called WHOLESALE, moron. Look into it.

[quote name='Magikarp830']Hoarders are d*cks. Can't think of a better calling than driving around the state, looking for BBs to buy up every discounted game available. Imagine the profit of flipping a poorly selling game on the internets! It's called WHOLESALE, moron. Look into it.[/QUOTE]
I cannot say I don't agree with what you just said.

But people are gonna do what people do... which is themselves. You do you.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I cannot say I don't agree with what you just said.

But people are gonna do what people do... which is themselves. You do you.[/QUOTE]

The more copies of a game that sells at a discounted price , the more likely they'll be to have more discounts in the future so if anything hoarders actually help bring about more sales. Which i suppose is why new released games keep going lower & lower and are going away from the standard $59.99...

[quote name='gametraderz']The more copies of a game that sells at a discounted price , the more likely they'll be to have more discounts in the future so if anything hoarders actually help bring about more sales. Which i suppose is why new released games keep going lower & lower and are going away from the standard $59.99...[/QUOTE]
Very logical.

The only issue I encounter is how hoarders determine a discount is deep enough. Lets say a 59.99 retail game gets discounted for a week down to 49.99... is it worth it at that point? Or do you mean something extreme? Like a 50% drop? And then you would mark it back up to 49.99?

I guess it must be worth it... otherwise hoarders wouldn't do it.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Very logical.

The only issue I encounter is how hoarders determine a discount is deep enough. Lets say a 59.99 retail game gets discounted for a week down to 49.99... is it worth it at that point? Or do you mean something extreme? Like a 50% drop? And then you would mark it back up to 49.99?

I guess it must be worth it... otherwise hoarders wouldn't do it.[/QUOTE]

Anything at around 5-6$ profit is considered better then the retail store get it from the distributor so yeah a $49.99 game that legitimately sells for $59.99 is a instant buy for me...

[quote name='gametraderz']Anything at around 5-6$ profit is considered better then the retail store get it from the distributor so yeah a $49.99 game that legitimately sells for $59.99 is a instant buy for me...[/QUOTE]
Interesting train of thought. thanks for sharing that bit.

Back on topic:
Just purchased SSFIV with a 10 code. 17.99 shipped is good for me.

I'm looking to pick up the title NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII, if I purchase the used copy ($5 cheaper) will I still get the code?

Thanks & my bad if it's been asked before, but there's too many pages to scroll through on short notice.

[quote name='rywateska']I'm looking to pick up the title NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII, if I purchase the used copy ($5 cheaper) will I still get the code?

Thanks & my bad if it's been asked before, but there's too many pages to scroll through on short notice.[/QUOTE]
People have reported getting codes with their preowned purchases.

So I sent an email about glory of heracles and my $10 coupon I used on it, and they said it did not reply as well as:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

Please the following restrictions that are included with the code you were issued.

This code(s) will be valid for $10 off your next order of $20 or more (not including tax and handling) for any new/used games or accessories. Please note that this code can not be used in conjunction with a system, pre-released item, collector's edition game, bundled item, time/points cards, or digital content and cannot be combined with any other offer or online codes.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this email.

Best regards,
Edward
Customer Service Agent

... so according to this guy I cannot use it on digital downloads, collectors items, or bundles (so no buzz bundle for me...)... has anyone else gotten this response?

[quote name='Gbear09']So I sent an email about glory of heracles and my $10 coupon I used on it, and they said it did not reply as well as:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

Please the following restrictions that are included with the code you were issued.

This code(s) will be valid for $10 off your next order of $20 or more (not including tax and handling) for any new/used games or accessories. Please note that this code can not be used in conjunction with a system, pre-released item, collector's edition game, bundled item, time/points cards, or digital content and cannot be combined with any other offer or online codes.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this email.

Best regards,
Edward
Customer Service Agent

... so according to this guy I cannot use it on digital downloads, collectors items, or bundles (so no buzz bundle for me...)... has anyone else gotten this response?[/QUOTE]
WTF. Codes only good for shit above $20? They never stated any of this anywhere before.

Anyone order Glory of Heracles for 99c and receive their coupon?

I received my order, after putting a $10 coupon on it, last Saturday but have yet to receive my next $10 off coupon. I emailed customer service and received the following:

We appreciate you being patient at this time, as these coupon codes are in high demand. Due to this extremely high volume, the codes that stated they will be sent out within 1 business day of your order shipping, are taking a little bit longer to be processed and sent.

Please allow 2-3 business days for this code to be received.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Tim

Customer Service Agent

2-3 days to receive a coupon isn't reasonable to me, especially since i've been waiting more than a week.

IMO whatever they say is totally reasonable. If it's 2 weeks, fine-they should just try to put up an accurate estimate if they can.

I got my code for Glory Of Hercules a few days after ordering, I think, but it was less than a week. I ordered it probably a few days earlier though, when it was $13ish.

[quote name='daminion']Anyone order Glory of Heracles for 99c and receive their coupon?

I received my order, after putting a $10 coupon on it, last Saturday but have yet to receive my next $10 off coupon. I emailed customer service and received the following:

2-3 days to receive a coupon isn't reasonable to me, especially since i've been waiting more than a week.[/QUOTE]

That's a canned response they gave you. If it's been a whole week, make sure to tell them that. Definitely contact them if it's not there in 2-3 days.

I got 3D dot heroes for $27.56. I used the coupon code CAG16 to get an extra 16 percent off (only works on used games). And I used the free super saver shipping code as well. From what I read you get the 10 credit when the game ships, so hopefully I'll get it soon.

bread's done
Back