$10 Amazon Gift Card via Survery from TurboTax (Android & iPhone App)

[quote name='jacknicklson']Keep a watch on this thread after the 18th, we will all be here confirming our surveys with exclamation points and golf claps and what not[/QUOTE]

Waiting for the survey...:drool:

Got it on the third try. We'll see what happens - given that they tried to randomize and only offer this to a small percentage of people who actually used the app, most of us may not see anything at all from this.

So if any of you have multiple e-mails...keep doing this! The first time I got the survey notification was at my 4th try, but after I submitted my e-mail and got the confirmation, I cleared the data & forced closed again. The next time I turned on the application, I got the survey notification again, so I put down my 2nd e-mail.

YMMV of course, but if it works, it'll be awesome!

[quote name='thekrayze']still waiting for an email too. wonder if that means we were not selected[/QUOTE]

I don't remember there being anything about getting "selected". I'm pretty sure that it said that we would receive an e-mail today with the survey. I haven't received it, and neither have the friends I told about this.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']app no longer gives the survey out, i never even used the app just got the survey.[/QUOTE]

So only one CAG so far has received their survey(s)? What time did you receive the e-mail that had your survey, was it in your Inbox or Junk folder, and have you received your $10 Amazon Gift Card yet? If so, is it credited to an account, or is it a code?

[quote name='aporter727']So only one CAG so far has received their survey(s)? What time did you receive the e-mail that had your survey, was it in your Inbox or Junk folder, and have you received your $10 Amazon Gift Card yet? If so, is it credited to an account, or is it a code?[/QUOTE]

That's crazy man. I'll definitely update when I get mine.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']dont worry anyone who gets the survey will get the $10 ecard. ull be recieveing it 1 day-3 weeks from now[/QUOTE]

I'm really wondering why no one else has received an email yet. Hopefully they'll be sending them out within the week.

I got my survey by e-mail an hour ago. It read:

TurboTax SnapTax has asked Interviewing Service of America, an independent market research company,
to conduct a survey about TurboTax SnapTax. Your input is extremely valuable and your feedback
will enable TurboTax SnapTax to improve its services and product offerings.

This survey should take about 5 minutes of your time to complete. Your responses are completely
confidential and the information you provide will never be sold to a third party.

This survey will only be active through Monday, April 25. Everyone who completes the survey by
April 25 will receive Amazon.com gift certificate for $10.00 from Interviewing Service of America.

To begin the survey, please click on the URL address below, or copy and paste the URL into your
browser's address window.

So keep your fingers crossed.
I don't understand these early post saying that got surveys via the app itself???
In any event. I'll try to report back if/when I get my giftcard. (Gonna combine it with my 20$ credit for my Portal 2 preorder and then figure out if I want to get a Boxee Box. Maybe sign up for the Amazon card too and get 70$ off. :D )

weird i tried to to the survey but when i click on the link it says:

"Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey.
You have already completed the survey. "

[quote name='atomicmouse']cant someone just post one of the survey urls?[/QUOTE]

The links are one use only. Going to it now just gives me "Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey. You have already completed the survey. "

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']The links are one use only. Going to it now just gives me "Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey. You have already completed the survey. "[/QUOTE]

What he said, I already thought about posting it for you guys.

bread's done
Back