$10 Amazon Gift Card via Survery from TurboTax (Android & iPhone App)

[quote name='williams90']I have the confirmation e-mail but still no survey for me (already checked spam). Guess won't be getting the $10 amazon certificate.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt we get them at this point.

The lady I spoke with said she mailed out gift cards this morning. Just got mine:

"A GIFT FOR YOU! Hello, SnapTax Survey, you've received a $10.00 Amazon.com Gift Card from TurboTax! Use the claim code below on something just for you."

So did anyone who did the first survey opt in for the next one? Just got an email for it:

"We’re conducting some short interviews with people who downloaded the app this year. It doesn’t matter if you used it to file your taxes or not. We are offering a $20 gift card to selected participants who spend 30 minutes chatting with a few members of the SnapTax team over the phone."

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']So did anyone who did the first survey opt in for the next one? Just got an email for it:

"We’re conducting some short interviews with people who downloaded the app this year. It doesn’t matter if you used it to file your taxes or not. We are offering a $20 gift card to selected participants who spend 30 minutes chatting with a few members of the SnapTax team over the phone."[/QUOTE]

THOSE BASTARDS! I got neither =.=

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']So did anyone who did the first survey opt in for the next one? Just got an email for it:

"We’re conducting some short interviews with people who downloaded the app this year. It doesn’t matter if you used it to file your taxes or not. We are offering a $20 gift card to selected participants who spend 30 minutes chatting with a few members of the SnapTax team over the phone."[/QUOTE]

I did and replied, thinking nothing of it. They actually e-mailed me today to setup a time to do the chat. So, I don't mind wasting thirty minutes of my time for a $20 gift card. I was wondering if anyone else got that e-mail, I had to find the old post just to check this out.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I didn't get a response to the email yet. It said they were only looking for 10 people (I think), so congrats Jabrim! :)[/QUOTE]

Actually I think they wanted twenty people, but I didn't keep that e-mail. I will believe it when it is all over and done with, phone thing seems kind of weird.

[quote name='Jabrim']Actually I think they wanted twenty people, but I didn't keep that e-mail. I will believe it when it is all over and done with, phone thing seems kind of weird.[/QUOTE]

Just dug it up in my Gmail account:

"We’ll be selecting 10-12 people to take part in the study."

I also received an email from someone about the phone interview. Scheduled mine for 12PST-2PST. Did you do yours yet?

And yeah, it does seem kinda strange. I wonder what they're going to ask us since we didn't have to use the app. I'll be sure to ask her when we can expect to get our $20 gift cards before I hang up. :)

EDIT: Phone call was pretty painless. The lady was super nice and said the guy who is sending out rewards was out on a business trip, but he will be back next week. So gift cards will be sent sometime early next week when the recorded info is passed along to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this email a few hours ago:

To: SnapTax Survey Participant

Thank you for taking time to chat with us about SnapTax. Gift amount: $20.00

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Just dug it up in my Gmail account:

"We’ll be selecting 10-12 people to take part in the study."

I also received an email from someone about the phone interview. Scheduled mine for 12PST-2PST. Did you do yours yet?

And yeah, it does seem kinda strange. I wonder what they're going to ask us since we didn't have to use the app. I'll be sure to ask her when we can expect to get our $20 gift cards before I hang up. :)

EDIT: Phone call was pretty painless. The lady was super nice and said the guy who is sending out rewards was out on a business trip, but he will be back next week. So gift cards will be sent sometime early next week when the recorded info is passed along to him.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the interview was pretty easy. I got my $20 Amazon gift card today in my e-mail, the interview was done on Thursday or Wednesday of last week.

bread's done
Back