$10 coupon for Tiger Direct

steelcurtain11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Tiger Direct's facebook page is giving away free $10 coupons. It says they take 2-4 days to arrive but mine only took about 3 hours.

On the coupon it says $10 off any amount over $0.
Here's the link, or just search for them on facebook.
www.facebook.com/tigerdirect
like their whole fan page (not the link) and then click on the coupon link.

Edit: If that link doesn't work, go onto your facebook page and just search for tiger direct, clearing your cookies may work too if its saying you aren't a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. The link's not working for me though, after liking them and following the link I get:

Sorry, you reached a page intended exclusively for our Facebook Fans.
Visit our TigerDirect.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tigerdirect

Someone said it had to do with the secure browsing in the security settings but I turned that off and it still doesn't work.

Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, that was the issue. Make sure the page isn't an HTTPS, just an HTTP.

Not sure if they changed it but it is back to their old coupon format of $10 of $100 now when you sign up:

* Requires $100 Minimum Purchase. Cannot be combined with other offers. Limit one discount code per customer. Must validate email address by responding to our confirmation email. After valid email confirmation, please allow up to 2-4 business days to receive your $10 discount via email. Must follow instructions within the email to qualify. To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add [email protected] to your address book.

Maybe it was messed up from me linking it while logged into my account. I'm not sure, if anything just type in tiger direct in the search box on facebbok and they'll pop up. Coupon took about 3 hours to get to me.
***It takes $10 off any order amount, but you still have to pay for shipping. ($2 shipping) I just used it on a 4GB patriot sd card, not bad for $2 I guess.

Sorry about that, I deleted my original comment once I clicked around more on their page and found the http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/promo/facebook/fb_specialthanks.asp?
link. Thanks for the heads up!
[quote name='steelcurtain11']Maybe it was messed up from me linking it while logged into my account. I'm not sure, if anything just type in tiger direct in the search box on facebbok and they'll pop up. Coupon took about 3 hours to get to me.
***It takes $10 off any order amount, but you still have to pay for shipping. ($2 shipping) I just used it on a 4GB patriot sd card, not bad for $2 I guess.[/QUOTE]

The coupon arrives in your mailbox 3-4 hours after, they also have 1600 points for $19.99, or $10.71 after $10 coupon + tax w/ free ship.

So i just like it, and register for that sweepstakes? I am not seeing anything about a coupon?

edit: i just searched tigerdirect and it was on their front page, nevermind.

Thanks op. I signed up for the coupon.
[quote name='Foladar']The coupon arrives in your mailbox 3-4 hours after, they also have 1600 points for $19.99, or $10.71 after $10 coupon + tax w/ free ship.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what I was planning on buying.

[quote name='KASPENN']Thanks op. I signed up for the coupon.

That's exactly what I was planning on buying.[/QUOTE]

What are some good ideas to spend Microsoft points on besides xbox live subscription? I am probably going to buy Alan Wake : the writer. But after that don't know what to spend it on.

They have a few games for $20 that would be good bumped down to the $10 range (Dead Space, Darksiders, etc) but everything else doesn't seem to have been marked down in the last decade lol

1600 pts card is one of the best things to spend your coupon on

[quote name='gotdott']They have a few games for $20 that would be good bumped down to the $10 range (Dead Space, Darksiders, etc) but everything else doesn't seem to have been marked down in the last decade lol

1600 pts card is one of the best things to spend your coupon on[/QUOTE]

i used my girlfriends facebook account too, so i got 1600 microsoft points x 2

[quote name='hwmusic']What are some good ideas to spend Microsoft points on besides xbox live subscription? I am probably going to buy Alan Wake : the writer. But after that don't know what to spend it on.[/QUOTE]
It depends on what you're interested in. I spend most of my points on XBLA games. reddjoey has a thread for Xbox Live Deals of the Week which lists upcoming deals and discounts for XBLA and DLC.

I'd have to say that Super Meat Boy, Trials HD, and Limbo are probably my favorite XBLA games (Haven't played Torchlight yet). They're 1200msp ($15) but have gone on sale for less in the past couple of months. I think that gamestop still has SMB for $10 in store and online. Download some demos and try them out.

Thanks OP!
Sucks that they don's have PSN cards though, that would be the best deal (since you can gamshare on top of the $10 off.)

[quote name='XF Gator']Do we know if this is $10 off 50 or what dollar amount? They're not very competitive with pricing.[/QUOTE]

Stop, take a deep breath, and read the OP a second time.

make sure you did it right. enter the correct email, then verify it right after. it should take you to a screen saying it worked right after you enter your info

[quote name='steelcurtain11']make sure you did it right. enter the correct email, then verify it right after. it should take you to a screen saying it worked right after you enter your info[/QUOTE]

Well I received my confirmation email and my confirmation of my confirmation email, and that was 7 hours ago and I haven't received my code yet so it's just wierd.

I picked up two 20-pack Maxell AA Batteries for about $3.50 shipped AC/tax/ship. 4 wiimotes + kids + I need to buy rechargable batteries for the wiimote + 40 batteries for $3.50 = probably not that smart but oh well, nothing else I wanted.

Lol? Maybe that was a dumb purchase after all.

I've used the same Wii Charging station with rechargeable batteries for about 2 years now. Haven't had any issues :) Totally saves on batteries.

bread's done
Back