$10 coupon for Tiger Direct

steelcurtain11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Tiger Direct's facebook page is giving away free $10 coupons. It says they take 2-4 days to arrive but mine only took about 3 hours.

On the coupon it says $10 off any amount over $0.
Here's the link, or just search for them on facebook.
www.facebook.com/tigerdirect
like their whole fan page (not the link) and then click on the coupon link.

Edit: If that link doesn't work, go onto your facebook page and just search for tiger direct, clearing your cookies may work too if its saying you aren't a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
just went to tigerdirect.com and it asked me to sign up for a newsletter and i'll get a $10 coupon...which is awesome because i might use it on the Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY edition after amazon's disappointment last night...

[quote name='jj5206']just went to tigerdirect.com and it asked me to sign up for a newsletter and i'll get a $10 coupon...which is awesome because i might use it on the Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY edition after amazon's disappointment last night...[/QUOTE]
Minimum purchase $100...

[quote name='77Pat']Minimum purchase $100...[/QUOTE]

dang, i did not see that...thanks for the heads up...

[quote name='hwmusic']i ordered on 3/14 and mine still says "to drop shipper". kind of funny. so ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
I ordered Microsoft points on 3/14 too and the status updated when I checked yesterday with a delivery date of tomorrow.

bread's done
Back