$10 Nintendo eShop Card Codes for $7 Through PCGAMESUPPLY

There isn't a way to get a second one? Wouldn't mind another one to get Phoenix Wright from the sale.
That's why I said per transaction.

I bought multiple last night of the PSN cards at the same price, but had to buy them each separately.

That's why I said per transaction.

I bought multiple last night of the PSN cards at the same price, but had to buy them each separately.
I bought one but now it won't let me add another to the cart. Ugh, don't want to make another account to get another one.

I bought one but now it won't let me add another to the cart. Ugh, don't want to make another account to get another one.
Odd, I must have gotten lucky last night.

I opened another tab right after I bought the first while it was pending, and bought a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's limiting me to one as well.  Realized the Picross games will never go on sale so was going to get those but oh well.  Maybe it was because it was pending and not blocked yet or something.

Yeah, it's limiting me to one as well. Realized the Picross games will never go on sale so was going to get those but oh well. Maybe it was because it was pending and not blocked yet or something.
Might be, well now I feel lucky.

Updated the topic just in case.

Nice! I was going to pick up Dual Destinies for $15 anyway so I might as well get 2 of these and gain an extra $6  :D/

Edit: How long did it stay on the processing screen when you guys ordered yours? Mine was stuck there for like 5 minutes so I refreshed but now it's doing the same thing again   :wall:

Nice! I was going to pick up Dual Destinies for $15 anyway so I might as well get 2 of these and gain an extra $6 :D/

Edit: How long did it stay on the processing screen when you guys ordered yours? Mine was stuck there for like 5 minutes so I refreshed but now it's doing the same thing again :wall:
Which processing?
I was speaking of the PayPal processing spinning icon.. it took about 30minutes for the order to go from pending to delivered.

This was PSN cards last night.

Which processing?
I was speaking of the PayPal processing spinning icon.. it took about 30minutes for the order to go from pending to delivered.

This was PSN cards last night.
When I click to pay with my credit card and hit confirm, it just stays on this screen kinda like the one you just described. All it says is processing credit card and it has this spinning logo. Did it stay on that screen for 30 minutes for you? Or are you saying 30 minutes for it to be sent to your email? I don't feel like my payments going through but I don't want to keep trying in case they charge my card

Edit: I tried attaching my card to my paypal to see if I could do it that way but I got the following message:

We're sorry, but your transaction couldn't be completed using the selected card, Visa x-????. This happened because it has been denied by the card issuer.

So apparently, it's an issue with my card and not the site. I just checked and I have over $200 on the card so idk what the issue is. I literally just purchased something on Ebay with it yesterday. Either way, the deal ends in 9 hours and I don't have another card to use so I'm probably going to miss out on the deal unfortunately :-({|=

Thanks OP!  It took a bit of time for the order to go through, and I had to sign back in to the site and verify my phone # before being sent a code, but I got my code just in time to download sale-priced Unchained Blades on the eshop :)

This website is lame. I supposedly have an account with them and submitted info for the "Forgot Password" and I never got a email to create a new password. I even checked my junk mail. Then I tried to do it again, and it was giving me errors about my phone number. Now the promo is dead 2 hours early?

Kinda lame tbh. I finally got them to accept my card at about 12 AM last night. Got 2 emails stating that they sent a verification code to my phone, well I never got one and I double checked the number as well. Now I go to my order history and my order has apparently been canceled -.- I emailed them to see if they could reinstate the order since I didn't really do anything for it to get canceled in the first place, but I doubt they'll give a shit. This is why I don't like messing with these random sites. :wall:

bread's done
Back