$10 off $10 Google Checkout first time users only

fuck! I literally JUST used google checkout for the first time. got my dad my name is earl for 23$ shipped ( i know it says it's 23$ on buy.com, but i added a 7$ dvd and got that free too, basically... and got a few bucks off shipping)

curses

[quote name='NoRain']Thanks I'm gonna go blow some cash now if it stacks with the 10 off 30.[/quote]

Did not stack for me -- "10-off" shows up with one title in cart; "10-off-30" shows up with 2. Rats.

It doesnt seem to stack or atleast not on Buy.com as I was gonna get some 2gb 30 dollar 25AR SD card for my Wii for 5 bucks :(

[quote name='xghostsniperx']So basically, if I find something for $10, I can get it for free?[/quote]

In theory yes, the point is if you are new to google checkout you dont have to hit the $30 pricemark to get the $10 off on your first order. Enjoy !!! :D

Sorry if this has been asked before, but this site wants my credit card number. Are there any charges for signing up for this service (monthly fees, etc)?

[quote name='miker8']Sorry if this has been asked before, but this site wants my credit card number. Are there any charges for signing up for this service (monthly fees, etc)?[/quote]

Its not really a service, more like a universal checkout tool, but to answer your question it is completely free minus what you buy of course. :)

I used it to pick up a wii classic controller from cduniverse. When I made the order, the $10 discount came up on the page. However, when they emailed me the info about the transaction, it claims they charged me full price? Anyone else encounter this?

[quote name='arrrggghhh']I used it to pick up a wii classic controller from cduniverse. When I made the order, the $10 discount came up on the page. However, when they emailed me the info about the transaction, it claims they charged me full price? Anyone else encounter this?[/quote]

Google Checkout purchases usually result in 2 confirmation e-mails -- one from the vendor (e.g., CDUniverse), which does not show the Google Checkout discount, and one from Google Checkout, which does show the discount. My card is always charged the amount shown in the Google Checkout confirmation (knock on wood!). :)

[quote name='arrrggghhh']I used it to pick up a wii classic controller from cduniverse. When I made the order, the $10 discount came up on the page. However, when they emailed me the info about the transaction, it claims they charged me full price? Anyone else encounter this?[/QUOTE]
Check the Google Checkout page because Google states on many of the discounts that they may not show up in communication directly from the store. That is the way you can get instant feedback if it went through properly or not.

SO that means if i apply now for the google checkout I will receive 10 of $10+?
and its just the first time checkout or i can use it all the purchases i do with it?

[quote name='lobitoh']SO that means if i apply now for the google checkout I will receive 10 of $10+?
and its just the first time checkout or i can use it all the purchases i do with it?[/quote]

Yes, if you apply now you will get $10 off $10+ on your first purchase only. After you can still use the $10 off $30 coupon at al participating sites. BTW 10 off 10 is not stackable with 10 off 30.

Hmm, IIRC, you can use the same CC on multiple accounts. I think I did this before. I know I have 3 GCO accounts, Though I only use 1 now.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems that you can't. I remember why I have 3 GCO accounts now. The first 10 off 20 was only once per store per account.

can anybody find a site that has good deals on video games?

Will this one work on Gamefly? I know it says on these stores but I was wondering if they just showed those stores as like feature stores.

Thanks for any help

ah nevermind, I see on the next page it says "on particapating stores" that sucks. Is there a store on that list that has some good prices for games?

Yep, GREAT deal on graphic novels. I used it last month to catch up on 4 years of lapsed comic buying.

I registered my wife with a different credit card, but I'm not getting the $10 discount on Buy.com. Do you think the new account needs to include a different address?

I signed up when you posted this and finally found a deal I couldn't resist to use it on. Logitech Premium Gaming Headset 12.95 refurb at JustDeals free shipping. 2.95 for a refurb headset seems like a good gamble to me.

Thanks OP.

Well, I just got 20 dollars off Rainbow 6 Vegas from Buy.com

It says $20 bucks off when you use google checkout:

http://www.buy.com/prod/Tom_Clancy_s_Rainbow_Six_Vegas/q/loc/108/202925495.html

So after shipping, the game cost ~45 bucks!
You can save more if you're not in california. Seems there's an extra 4.50 tax for California.. ehhh... But man, what a great price!

The $20 off is only valid for purchases > $50.

And look around the google checkout websites because there are more that do this $20 off (i.e. Starbucks)

[quote name='rodeojones903']It works great for graphic novels. I recommend ..

Pride of Baghdad
http://www.buy.com/prod/Pride_of_Baghdad/q/loc/106/202800736.html

Identity Crisis
http://www.buy.com/prod/Identity_Crisis/q/loc/106/31297675.html

The Walking Dead Book 1
http://www.buy.com/prod/The_Walking_Dead_Book_1/q/loc/106/202605784.html

Runaways Vol 1
http://www.buy.com/prod/Runaways_Volume_1/q/loc/106/31195265.html

:D[/QUOTE]

Those are some great deals. How is Buy.coms shipping and packaging when it comes to graphic novels? I ordered a couple DVD boxsets a few years ago and it was in the worst packaging ever and the box for the DVDs were all mutilated.

I've been pretty wary of ordering from them sense, just b/c I'm somewhat anal about my stuff being jacked up. But its totally possible they improved since then.

I just made an order using the 10 dollars off with google. But i changed my mind on the order. Can i cancel this order and place another and still get the 10 dollars off?

Awesome. I have yet to make an account.

So if I sign up and take advantage of this 10 off of 10 deal, can I still be eligible for the 10 off of 30 as well?

[quote name='Awcrap']Awesome. I have yet to make an account.

So if I sign up and take advantage of this 10 off of 10 deal, can I still be eligible for the 10 off of 30 as well?[/QUOTE]

the 10 off 10 is a one time use per email account/cc, so you can use it multiple times for each cc/email account you signup with

this does not effect the 10 off 30 or 20 or 50, which can be used a limitless number of times until the promotion ends

no stacking on any sites as far as i know

bread's done
Back