$10 off $100 Best Buy Purchase Online using Visa Checkout (expires 8/21/16)

srehmat02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Offer is live again!

$10 off $100 Best Buy Purchase Online using Visa Checkout

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/visa-checkout/pcmcat748300659335.c?loc=0&ref=8575135&acampID=df3daa4c5b0811e6adba9685f18610670INT&id=pcmcat748300659335

Doesn't work on GCs and doesn't work when paying with GCs or reward certificates, removes the discount.

*Online offer valid through 8/21/16 or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on www.bestbuy.com/visacheckout. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, services purchased and/or taxes paid. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your payment method. All digital items require you to sign up or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anoither question. If i cancel am item and the total drop below 100 is the entire discount gone or perrated?
The Discount is gone if the total falls below 100. I had to cancel the Gears of War game to get the free mug and the discount went away immediately. I had to place the whole order again

It says. Limit 1 offer per customer.

Well it's not limiting you to one order. Multiple orders are discounted the $10. And it's not like you have to wait for a rebate, it's an instant discount on checkout.
I just tried to do two sets of pre-orders and only got the discount on one order. Got the $9.60 discount on my Deus Ex and Gears of War 4 order but then I tried twice more and both times the discount showed at first, but then disappeared after I clicked the "place order" button. I checked both the e-mail confirmations and the orders on the site and both showed the totals as $100.04 each instead of the $92.35 for the first order. You guys that placed multiple orders might want to check to make sure you actually got the discount multiple times because it doesn't seem to working on more than one order now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to do two sets of pre-orders and only got the discount on one order. Got the $9.60 discount on my Deus Ex and Gears of War 4 order but then I tried twice more and both times the discount showed at first, but then disappeared after I clicked the "place order" button. I checked both the e-mail confirmations and the orders on the site and both showed the totals as $100.04 each instead of the $92.35 for the first order. You guys that placed multiple orders might want to check to make sure you actually got the discount multiple times because it doesn't seem to working on more than one order now.
I have 7 different orders and my discount is on all my orders. Maybe they patched the whole one discount per order thing but shouldn't be able to change an order like that without notification.

i try to check out but it bring me to this page. i cant check out ://

¹Get 2.5 points per $1 spent (5% back in rewards) on qualifying Best Buy purchases when you choose Standard Credit with your Best Buy Credit Card. Points are not awarded on promotional credit purchases. If you are a My Best Buy Elite Plus member, you’ll get a 3 point bonus (an additional 1% back in rewards, for a total of 6%) per $1 spent when using a My Best Buy Credit Card with Standard Credit. Purchases made at Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home Stores outside of Best Buy locations are not eligible to get My Best Buy Rewards. Does not include tax. Additional limitations may apply. Subject to My Best Buy® Program Terms. Offer valid on BestBuy.com and in select stores only. Subject to change without notice.

²Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. Learn more

³My Best Buy™ point amounts shown are based on the product total and assume 1 point awarded per $1 spent. You may receive more points if you’re an Elite or Elite Plus member, if you use a Best Buy credit card and choose no financing (Standard Credit), or if a special promotion is in effect. You may receive fewer points if your order includes items that do not qualify for points. Points are not awarded on sales tax; purchases made with gift cards, reward certificates or promotional codes; and other excluded items noted in the My Best Buy Program Terms. Points are not awarded if you choose financing with your Best Buy credit card. Points will post to a member’s account after 15 days from purchase date, shipment date, or delivery date.

i try to check out but it bring me to this page. i cant check out ://

¹Get 2.5 points per $1 spent (5% back in rewards) on qualifying Best Buy purchases when you choose Standard Credit with your Best Buy Credit Card. Points are not awarded on promotional credit purchases. If you are a My Best Buy Elite Plus member, you’ll get a 3 point bonus (an additional 1% back in rewards, for a total of 6%) per $1 spent when using a My Best Buy Credit Card with Standard Credit. Purchases made at Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home Stores outside of Best Buy locations are not eligible to get My Best Buy Rewards. Does not include tax. Additional limitations may apply. Subject to My Best Buy® Program Terms. Offer valid on BestBuy.com and in select stores only. Subject to change without notice.

²Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. Learn more

³My Best Buy™ point amounts shown are based on the product total and assume 1 point awarded per $1 spent. You may receive more points if you’re an Elite or Elite Plus member, if you use a Best Buy credit card and choose no financing (Standard Credit), or if a special promotion is in effect. You may receive fewer points if your order includes items that do not qualify for points. Points are not awarded on sales tax; purchases made with gift cards, reward certificates or promotional codes; and other excluded items noted in the My Best Buy Program Terms. Points are not awarded if you choose financing with your Best Buy credit card. Points will post to a member’s account after 15 days from purchase date, shipment date, or delivery date.
I was having this issue too. What I did to fix it is select preferred billing address and preferred card in visa checkout.

Seems they have fixed it to where you can only get 1 discount. I already had used the promo a few times in the past but my CC was stolen so I have to re-enter them and only 1 will go through now.

Seems they have fixed it to where you can only get 1 discount. I already had used the promo a few times in the past but my CC was stolen so I have to re-enter them and only 1 will go through now.
I don't know...I just got the discount multiple times and I placed all the orders in the past few hours.

went ahead and re-did my persona 5 ce order and added a GCU membership since my membership is about to expire. didnt know they added an online activation for gcu til now

Tried again, this time discount populated. Not sure how it works but went through now.
Strange because I just tried again and got the same result as before...the discount showed before I clicked "place order' and then disappeared afterwards. I'll keep this order anyway since FFXV and BF1 both come with a $10 cert but I'm done messing with it.

Re-ordered the new amiibo line along with a GCU membership to get one more discount in there. Super nice you can activate GCU online now.

Has anyone here had issues using Visa Checkout and then not having the points for the transaction post on your account?  I ordered some games on sale on 8/9 using this promo and the points aren't even showing as pending in my account.  Tried the "report missing points" link and it kept saying my information was not right even though I had the order page up.  Not sure what's going on with it...

bread's done
Back