$10 off $100 Best Buy Purchase Online using Visa Checkout (expires 8/21/16)

srehmat02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Offer is live again!

$10 off $100 Best Buy Purchase Online using Visa Checkout

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/visa-checkout/pcmcat748300659335.c?loc=0&ref=8575135&acampID=df3daa4c5b0811e6adba9685f18610670INT&id=pcmcat748300659335

Doesn't work on GCs and doesn't work when paying with GCs or reward certificates, removes the discount.

*Online offer valid through 8/21/16 or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on www.bestbuy.com/visacheckout. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, services purchased and/or taxes paid. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your payment method. All digital items require you to sign up or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFXV, at least from the demo, feels like a stuttering, frame chugging kingdom hearts to me
yeah, people can dress it up however they want, but that's totally what it is. Except instead of Donald and Goofy, you've got Nocturne and Ignat or whatever their dumbass names are.

Does anyone here have a BB visa credit card? I was wondering if I use mine with visa checkout, would I get the 5% back in rewards points (for shopping at BB) as well as the $10 off $100 that visa checkout gives? Just want to double check as I was thinking of preordering No Man's Sky & Yakuza 0 using this offer.

Does anyone here have a BB visa credit card? I was wondering if I use mine with visa checkout, would I get the 5% back in rewards points (for shopping at BB) as well as the 10% off that visa checkout gives? Just want to double check as I was thinking of preordering No Man's Sky & Yakuza 0 using this offer.
I used mine and I don't see why I wouldn't get 5% bonus points. I'll keep an eye on it. We get the points when the preordered games are shipped so it'll be a while.

I used mine and I don't see why I wouldn't get 5% bonus points. I'll keep an eye on it. We get the points when the preordered games are shipped so it'll be a while.
Thanks for the quick reply. Think I'll end up pulling the trigger.

and if only the $10 off $100 offer works=> essentially 10% off, at least it's better than 5%

but if it works, double dip successful

It's also only for the campaign. You still have to wait for the complete game to be able to play MP.
So cod remastered will actually have mp? That's cool

What did y'all buy? I might go say hello to last guardian CE, nba 2k gold legend or FFXV Boy Band 15 deluxe

Dumb question but if I pre-order 2 games do they wait and ship them together or ship them when they're released?

Hrmm, I ordered The World of Warcraft: Legion Collector's Edition, a $20 PSN Card, a $10 PSN Card and used a $5 Reward Cert and paid $95.07 after tax.

Order Summary
Product Total: $101.99
Shipping: FREE
Visa Checkout Promotion -$6.85
Reward Certificates: -$5.00
Sales Tax: $4.93
Subtotal: $95.07
Order Total: $95.07

Hrmm, I ordered The World of Warcraft: Legion Collector's Edition, a $20 PSN Card, a $10 PSN Card and used a $5 Reward Cert and paid $95.07 after tax.

Order Summary
I tried adding my reward certs and it negated the visa checkout promo

Order Summary
using the cert fucked it up

72 for Legion CE + 30 in cards: 102. Taking 5 away dropped it below the 100 dollar threshhold

using the cert fucked it up

72 for Legion CE + 30 in cards: 102. Taking 5 away dropped it below the 100 dollar threshhold
No, it didn't. Without the cert the total was $99.97. The Visa Checkout discount only works on the game not the PSN cards, so it would have been $7.20 Visa Checkout discount.

Visa Checkout Promotion -$7.20
Sales Tax: $5.18
Subtotal: $99.97
Order Total: $99.97

Does anyone here have a BB visa credit card? I was wondering if I use mine with visa checkout, would I get the 5% back in rewards points (for shopping at BB) as well as the $10 off $100 that visa checkout gives? Just want to double check as I was thinking of preordering No Man's Sky & Yakuza 0 using this offer.
You do!

Sorry im a little slow but i have gcu and was wondering could i use the 10 off visa promo with my gcu discount and still get the 10 dollars in rewards certificate from preordering battlefield 1? I want to preorder skyrim and bf1.

In for Titanfall 2 and Gears 4.  Hopefully I can finish the campaign in a few days and trade Gears back in for ~ $35 @ either GS or BB.  I really just want the cup lol

So i was able to add my reward certs and the visa checkout promo applied during checkout. As soon as i placed the order, thr visa promo disappeared

Sorry im a little slow but i have gcu and was wondering could i use the 10 off visa promo with my gcu discount and still get the 10 dollars in rewards certificate from preordering battlefield 1? I want to preorder skyrim and bf1.
Should work fine, I've preordered with crazier discounts than this and have gotten the points.

There's a 10 off $75 code at Rakuten with visa checkout. Not sure if it's targeted though. Code is VISAGOLD10. What to get..

Sorry im a little slow but i have gcu and was wondering could i use the 10 off visa promo with my gcu discount and still get the 10 dollars in rewards certificate from preordering battlefield 1? I want to preorder skyrim and bf1.
Yup

So i was able to add my reward certs and the visa checkout promo applied during checkout. As soon as i placed the order, thr visa promo disappeared
I did this same thing but both worked and show in my order. was your order no longer over $100 after certs?

i just tried doing this and didnt see any discount, i tried to preorder the collector edition of titanfall 2 and got no discount. any help

So just get $100 or over worth of stuff before gcu and u should get 10 off?
If the subtotal after GCU dips under $100, you'll get 10% off instead of a full $10 off.

Example when I got two $59.99 games

Reg subtotal = $119.98

After 20% off GCU = $95.98

Visa checkout discount = $9.60

Final subtotal: $86.38

Gahhh
So I ordered
-pokemon sun
-pokemon moon
-rise of tomb raider x1
-yoshis woolly world (preowned)

I was gonna trade yoshi to GS, but it is taking so long.
On the fence of cancelling it, but I'm afraid if that will also cancel the promotion.

Total before gcu without yoshi is $105, but after gcu is less than 100.
Does anybody know if the promo will be gone?
I don't mind if it becomes 10% off instead of $10.

Hoping BBY adds Fate/Extella PS4 for pre-order before the promo ends. Would definitely couple it with The Witcher 3 and something else to take advantage of the discount.

Went ahead and preordered Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3. Those physical preorder bonuses pushed me over the edge, I'm a sucker for that. lol

bread's done
Back