10% off any regular priced item at Best Buy from May 25-30

Any regular-priced item so pre-orders should work. You could always print that page out and show it to him or if you have a smart phone it's on the application too. I'll go to BB sometime before the 25th and see what works with the coupon and what doesn't, for example price match.

So this can't be used on "point of sale" gift cards? Does that mean it can be used on card with a predetermined amount like the Kindle Cards and the MSP Cards?

And can you use this in conjunction with RZC?

[quote name='JKSonic']So this can't be used on "point of sale" gift cards? Does that mean it can be used on card with a predetermined amount like the Kindle Cards and the MSP Cards?

And can you use this in conjunction with RZC?[/QUOTE]

lol Man you guys have questions I would have never thought of asking. I was just thinking price match but okay. I'll go and ask.

I'm assuming Kindle cards don't count since they're not qualified under the list of "regular-priced music, movies, TV-DVDs, toys, video games, video game accessories, PC games, gadgets and eReader accessories."

I'll ask about the gift cards but probably not unless the deal is from Best Buy itself. I'm pretty sure price match might even kill the deal too unless it's a price cut and not a gift card offer.

If you price match instead of this coupon and if it's probably worth it more with a gift card deduct on value, ignore the coupon.

I'm sure you can use it with the RZC because this is a coupon you HAVE to use with the RZC.

It definitely says eReader POSA cards don't work. I vaguely remember video game cards not working, but I could be wrong.

I might go in for Crysis 2, Portal 2, and Assasin's Creed since they almost break even for me when I trade it in back at Best Buy or I could wait till next week.

Well it does say

eReader hardware and eReader POSA cards

But I thought POSA cards meant cards that you put money on...not cards which already have a set amount like the $25 Kindle cards. Could be wrong though.

[quote name='JKSonic']Well it does say

But I thought POSA cards meant cards that you put money on...not cards which already have a set amount like the $25 Kindle cards. Could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

Any more questions asked or questions already here will be great because if any of these do work, that'll turn up well though. I didn't know they had POSA cards you put money on but if that's the case I don't think it works because they do say they exclude them.

[quote name='karyadi']Any more questions asked or questions already here will be great because if any of these do work, that'll turn up well though. I didn't know they had POSA cards you put money on but if that's the case I don't think it works because they do say they exclude them.[/QUOTE]

I do know other eReaders besides Kindle have gift cards...whether or not they are set amounts or not I don't know. But the BB gc's are that way because every time I trade in games they put them on a card.

These coupons are so useless, 10% off is about what you save from not getting taxed from amazon.

So I went in and I needed a new controller...traded in a couple older games and I had $15 RZC. I ended up having $33 and I saw they had the Fable III controller for $39. I busted out my phone but the coupon wouldn't work because the controller was on clearance...grrrrr!

[quote name='JKSonic']So I went in and I needed a new controller...traded in a couple older games and I had $15 RZC. I ended up having $33 and I saw they had the Fable III controller for $39. I busted out my phone but the coupon wouldn't work because the controller was on clearance...grrrrr![/QUOTE]

You sure it didn't work cause it was on clearance? Couldn't it be cause it's says it starts on the 25th?

Hopefully I can use this on pre-orders. Was planning to preorder a game.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']Ya. I'd like to know if it works on clearance items as well?!?[/QUOTE]

You can use the logic that that is the regular price since it's the only price it has, it just has a clearance name next to it by the way I'll be able to check Best Buy with questions after my last final tomorrow. I'll bring back the updates.

These don't work on "clearance" items but they will on "markdowns" though. Also can't be combined with pm's once the price is adjusted the pc will automatically deny the coupon. Would req. a YMMV manager overide.

I'm debating on getting Portal 2 with this. Don't really need it, but I'm not sure how much longer they will have it for $39.99.

[quote name='Enuf']These don't work on "clearance" items but they will on "markdowns" though. Also can't be combined with pm's once the price is adjusted the pc will automatically deny the coupon. Would req. a YMMV manager overide.[/QUOTE]
They still don't work on weekly sale prices though, right?

I have 10 bucks on a gift card. My local Best Buy still has Halo for $9.99. I think I know what to pick up tomorrow.

Really, save this coupon for stuff that you never goes on sale at Best Buy or elsewhere. The coupon isn't that useful otherwise.

Normally, this would be useless since it's just covering tax here in CA, but I might upgrade my Nook to the new one. Can't buy that on Amazon.

EDIT: Excludes ereader hardware? Wow, way to win people over, BB.

Thanks to this coupon (And a negligent employee), i got Dead or Alive Dimensions for only 26.99 ^_^.
(After a Price match to Toys R Us)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Thanks to this coupon (And a negligent employee), i got Dead or Alive Dimensions for only 26.99 ^_^.
(After a Price match to Toys R Us)[/QUOTE]

Wow nice stuff! Glad it worked for some people even though it's NOT even supposed to work yet lol :roll:

[quote name='karyadi']Wow nice stuff! Glad it worked for some people even though it's NOT even supposed to work yet lol :roll:[/QUOTE]

Lol, i didnt expect it to work either, the guy just overrode it along with the PM. (And me like an idiot thinking it started today xD)

[quote name='theflicker']Is there supposed to be a barcode on this coupon? I was hoping to just print this out for use today.[/QUOTE]

If you look at the URL it's from their mobile page. Short of typing in the link, I couldn't find the coupon on the mobile page on my iPod touch. I'm sure a printout is fine (really the employee just need to punch in that code after all), but I'm guessing it was supposed to be a coupon for folks with smartphones.

[quote name='Enuf']These don't work on "clearance" items but they will on "markdowns" though. [/QUOTE]

Uhhh... can you explain the difference, in terms of BB's definition??

[quote name='splintercell']They still don't work on weekly sale prices though, right?[/QUOTE]It weird yes & no. I've never gotten it to work on games but new release movies no problem. It was said to me that it had something to do with the movies being to "new" in the system for the computer to recognize.
Looking at ME2 for PS3 but 10% still isn't good enuf they need to offer larger discounts to silver members like 20% off. Either that or increase the spending tiers with added overall discount perks. I guess I'll just wait till they send me a 10% back giftcard amount coupon and hope there's a pm that can get it to $40-$50 instead.

[quote name='Lordd_G']Uhhh... can you explain the difference, in terms of BB's definition??[/QUOTE]It's how their computer works...if you look at the receipt there's a star, asterisk & other icons that denote "sale", "clearance", "markdowns" depending on what it scans as will determine if the coupon takes. This would explain why a game that's $40 & then becomes a GH at $30 would be allowed to be lowered w/o a manager overide. Basically the system sees it as a perm "price drop" & not a "sale".

Check your emails. They've been upgrading people to Premier Silver for the past couple of days, complementary.

What is the technical definition of a "gadget"?

gadg·et

noun /ˈgajit/ 
gadgets, plural

A small mechanical device or tool, esp. an ingenious or novel one
- a state-of-the-art kitchen with every conceivable gadget

Do you consider an iPad 2 a gadget? Because I do. :D

If you look at your receipt, you will see a little blurb about discounts:
* is a discount price.
+ is a clearance price.
N is a non-tax item.

So items with a + on your receipt will not work with the coupon. You will see these symbols next to prices both on the receipt and on the computer screen when they scan the items.

I got an excellent deal today with my coupon. I got Burning Crusade (even though I have no active WoW account) and Halo for the original Xbox. Got me $1.00 off of each of those $9.99 prices.

High fives, guys?

Do a search for past coupons and see what people were able to buy. System and Nook exclusions have always been on there, even at B&N, borders (RIP), etc. But yeah, not having them work on sale items is like a kick in the teeth because the sale prices are usually what you can find it for online, the 10% off just covers tax. They do come in handy when you need it that day though.

bread's done
Back