$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']That is what I am afraid of. As long as the coupon is still valid right now I am hoping they will straight PM the new price. Otherwise the coupons are kind of a way to circumvent the price matching. Maybe I am being too greedy but I think price match should be in effect during the entire time the coupon is good for. Some will disagree I am sure. It is not like the coupon was used and is expired already. I used it 3 days ago and it is good till the end of the month. Definitely makes rushing out and buying the games a small gamble.[/QUOTE]

Because the coupon was already 'used', you may have to get a Manager override to do the PM. I've seen a few ppl saying they've had success that way. You have until 9/15 btw. Good luck.

[quote name='aShufflinZombie']
I guess I heard that comparison because they are really two of maybe ten popular RPGS that have a large audience. Then again I am really hit or miss on RPGS. For example, I absolutely love Dead Island, KOA, and Borderlands, but can't stand Skyrim or Mass Effect.[/QUOTE]

I can totally understand not standing Skyrim but Mass Effect!? Blasphemy, lol. It's basically KOA in SPACE!

Let's all wait and hope for a MP3, Lollipop Chainsaw, and MGS HD Vita price drop so we can snag these all for 9.99 too..

[quote name='Death by Kuvasz']Thanks for the heads up, Witcher for free after the coupon and a couple certs. Will play it for two weeks and trade for $25.20 (if the value holds) for Borderlands 2. I'm loving Best Buy lately.[/QUOTE]

It's already $5 base

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well I got denied trying to PM Witcher 2 to $10. I bought it on Sunday for $20. The guy said it was double dipping with the coupon but I said the coupon was still good so lets do a return rebuy. Since I did not actually have the coupon printed out he said no. he also said it was a sale price, which is stupid to say because is that not the point of the price match? It looks to me to be a price drop and not a sale price according to the website. This is the BBY I do not go to often and I have always had issues with price matching there.

Anyway I digress. I will print the coupon out and try again at my "home" BBY where they know me better. Anyone else get a PM? I think the coupon could be used again...has anyone ever bought 2 games from these eCoupons? Anyway, it is not a big deal since I thought $20 was a good buy.[/QUOTE]

bummer....though official best buy policy states they must PM this and give you the 10.86 refund.

i swear best buy employees are almost as dumb as taco bell employees.

they told me if i did a refund that coupon would go back and i'd be able to reuse it...because they wanted to do that at first refund everything(cause ya know i though to bring in everything with /sarcasm)...but they didnt go that route. and yea you dont need the coupon when i bought witcher 2 for 20 dollars they didnt even scan the coupon

a manager override was needed though.

noooooooooooo, called local BB, seems Witcher 2 is all gone, I failed to see this thread earlier! Although the girl says I'm able to do an instore order with this coupon if I come in person?

[quote name='KryllFood']I can totally understand not standing Skyrim but Mass Effect!? Blasphemy, lol. It's basically KOA in SPACE!

Let's all wait and hope for a MP3, Lollipop Chainsaw, and MGS HD Vita price drop so we can snag these all for 9.99 too..[/QUOTE]

The MGS HD coupon is $15 off retail price unless your BB will apply it. YMMV
Just look at this as your sale price. Cheapest I've seen it at.

[quote name='aShufflinZombie']Well Mass Effect 1 and 2 had RPG elements but no matter what people say Mass Effect is overhyped just like Skyrim, when it's just a mediocre game.[/QUOTE]

lol no

Got the last copy of Witcher 2 at my BB today. Employee saw I had it in my hand and came up to me and handed me a Witcher 2 T-shirt, said it was free with purchase. Good deal!

I played it before and couldn't really get that far into it before the map screwed me up and I didn't know where to go (ch. 2 I think in the city?). Anyway, going to give it 1 more chance tonight and then if I'm not into it I'll get $21 at Gamestop. Not worse risking a ban for $3 more at BB.

Edit: Nevermind on that BB thing, they tanked the TIV to $5 base. Definitely off to Gamestop.

[quote name='aShufflinZombie']Well Mass Effect 1 and 2 had RPG elements but no matter what people say Mass Effect is overhyped just like Skyrim, when it's just a mediocre game.[/QUOTE]

Lawlz. Stick to Barbie's Horse Adventure.

[quote name='aircobra']Lawlz. Stick to Barbie's Horse Adventure.[/QUOTE]

Nailed it.

Relating to this deal, i really like that its tied to your RZ account. Wish they would do this with all their big deals. Makes it easy for me since no printed coupon is needed at all, just your RZ account info, and it will prevent el hardo from doing any real damage.

For some reason Witcher coupon works multiple times without any issue. So for those looking to price-adjust, just do a return & rebuy. Coupon is applied automatically.
This also means that you can buy multiple (in seperate transactions) for $10 each.

I had no issues with a price adjustment today on The Witcher. It was pretty quick and painless. Also, traded in Darksiders II before the TIV dropped. Now to get rid of this damn Angel of Death DLC.

[quote name='deletion']just noticed target has max payne 3 for $35. will they price match and will we still be able to use the coupon?[/QUOTE]

No double dipping.

[quote name='Flacksguy']I had no issues with a price adjustment today on The Witcher. It was pretty quick and painless. Also, traded in Darksiders II before the TIV dropped. Now to get rid of this damn Angel of Death DLC.[/QUOTE]

I'd watch PM then trading in days later. Type of stuff get you banned.

[quote name='deletion']just noticed target has max payne 3 for $35. will they price match and will we still be able to use the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Is that the version that had GTA for free with it?

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']No double dipping.[/QUOTE]

I've got a target ad. may try it out, the worst that can happen is they say no. doesn't hurt.

[quote name='deletion']dang. sucks. really want MP3.[/QUOTE]

Price will eventually drop as it flopped. Not worth buying imo as story good multi shit. Rent it if possible.

[quote name='ajh2298']Is that the version that had GTA for free with it?[/QUOTE]

there's a version that comes with GTA? huh, didnt know.

[quote name='deletion']there's a version that comes with GTA? huh, didnt know.[/QUOTE]

I think it was an exclusive Target Only bundle pack when MP3 first came out but a lot of store still have copies left. This week if you buy a $34.99 or more and put a $1.00 on a pre-order for a future release game you get a free $10.00 gift card. So for $36.00 before taxes you can get if you are lucky a $10.00 gift card, MP3, and GTAIV.

[quote name='FinderKeeper']There were still a few copies (3, maybe?) of The Witcher 2 at the store on SW Military (across from South Park Mall) in San Antonio when I called this morning. I called from work, and they were nice enough to hold it at the desk for me. I traded in Batman Arkham Asylum for it and got the 110% bonus (i.e. $10.50) and then used the coupon.

Paid a grand total of 29 cents :shock: (WTF did I just do here...LOL) :rofl:
BIG thanks to the OP! :bow:[/QUOTE]
Hey another SA CAG! I knew they existed, but never seen one. At least you're on the other side of town from me. I'm out on the NE, near the Forum.

I got 2 of 'em for $10 each after $30 off with my Gamers Club (Unlocked) coupon. You can reprint the coupon and use it as many times as you like. Selling one on eBay for $30 to pay for my personal copy. I just joined the 'Unlocked' RZ Gamers Club and already paid for itself.

[quote name='Tone-C']I got 2 of 'em for $10 each after $30 off with my Gamers Club (Unlocked) coupon. You can reprint the coupon and use it as many times as you like. Selling one on eBay for $30 to pay for my personal copy. I just joined the 'Unlocked' RZ Gamers Club and already paid for itself.[/QUOTE]

You don't even need to print the coupon to get the $30 off..

damn! I can't even find a copy in Southern CA, by the time the game went to $39.99, it was sold out. I called three different stores, all gone. Witcher 2!!!!

[quote name='JayRooster']Dang they lowered the TIV for Witcher 2 :([/QUOTE]

They dropped it overnight from $12 to $5 base. Not too surprising so I am glad I traded it in yesterday.

The Best Buy in Monroeville, PA still has 2-3 copies of Witcher 2. They're $39.99, so I was able to grab one tonight for 9.99 with no hassle.

[quote name='Dund3r']They dropped it overnight from $12 to $5 base. Not too surprising so I am glad I traded it in yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah so did I, I was hoping to trade in 2 more tomorrow for an extra $30

I want to site to store the witcher. I have some questions though as i have never done it. I'm away from home(and no best buy near here) and want to do the site to store and have my sister pick it up, my question is how do they handle payment. Do i pay with paypal and they put a hold on it until its picked up, then charge my paypal, or would she have to pay cash in store? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='synopsis']I want to site to store the witcher. I have some questions though as i have never done it. I'm away from home(and no best buy near here) and want to do the site to store and have my sister pick it up, my question is how do they handle payment. Do i pay with paypal and they put a hold on it until its picked up, then charge my paypal, or would she have to pay cash in store? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

You have to pay first and then the item is made ready for pickup (can you even pay with Paypal on BB.com?). It might be difficult to apply the coupon as the price will have to be readjusted to reflect the $30 off (You will pay $40 upfront). From experience, it seems that you cannot return the pick-up items for 24 hours. I suppose you will have to return a day later and then apply the coupon.

Came in store today to do an instore order using the coupon. The girl working read the fine print, saying valid only "in-stock" items, but she was willing to try anyway. Glad I got Witcher 2. Can't wait to try it out when it's available for pickup!

If anyone has already done the in store pickup/ship to store for the Witcher 2 and knows what hoops we'll have to jump through (or what order to have them do things in) to get the coupon applied the knowledge would be much appreciated.

I should have a copy ready for pickup in a few days and am hoping this won't be a huge pain.

[quote name='007bond']If anyone has already done the in store pickup/ship to store for the Witcher 2 and knows what hoops we'll have to jump through (or what order to have them do things in) to get the coupon applied the knowledge would be much appreciated.

I should have a copy ready for pickup in a few days and am hoping this won't be a huge pain.[/QUOTE]

I have not tried this myself, but based on what others have said, do the following.

Go to store, do NOT pick the game up. Tell them about the coupon and you would like the CANCEL the pickup and then purchase it with the coupon. From what I have been told, if you return a store pickup item, which you cannot apply to coupon to since it is an online order, you need to wait a few hours to a full day to purchase it again since it needs to be re-added to the store inventory. As such if you get there the next day and someone else bought it before you then...tough luck.

Just go to the CS counter and tell them you want to cancel your online pick-up order but to re-ring up the purchase in-store to apply a coupon on it. They shouldn't give you any hassle about it. They'll probably just ring you up then and there

[quote name='Donutkid2222']damn! I can't even find a copy in Southern CA, by the time the game went to $39.99, it was sold out. I called three different stores, all gone. Witcher 2!!!![/QUOTE]

Really, there were plenty in OC. In fact several stores had them in stock a day after. In fact Mission Viejo is still in stock. And I know fullerton and Orange had them in stock yesterday.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Really, there were plenty in OC. In fact several stores had them in stock a day after. In fact Mission Viejo is still in stock. And I know fullerton and Orange had them in stock yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Unless Fullerton had extra stock in the back, they should be out. I picked up the second-to-last copy myself, and after the last one was taken away for an in-store pickup the gaming rep said they didn't have any more.

Bought Witcher 2 for $50 with Darksiders 2, but hadn't opened it. Returned it to BB when I saw this deal. Rebought it for 10. Thanks CAG!

[quote name='AFC']Unless Fullerton had extra stock in the back, they should be out. I picked up the second-to-last copy myself, and after the last one was taken away for an in-store pickup the gaming rep said they didn't have any more.[/QUOTE]

I was referrring to when the deal went live. They said they couldn't find any in southern CA when the deal went live. There were plenty of stores in both north and south OC that had it in stock for at least the day after the deal went live.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I was referrring to when the deal went live. They said they couldn't find any in southern CA when the deal went live. There were plenty of stores in both north and south OC that had it in stock for at least the day after the deal went live.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I wasn't questioning that. It's just you said that Fullerton still had some in stock yesterday, but when I bought mine on the 4th there were supposedly none left. Just wanted to make sure people knew before they decided whether it was worth driving to Fullerton or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back