$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Romeo']So where is everyone finding the PS3 version for $30?[/QUOTE]Target. Temporary Price Cut down from $39.99 to $29.99.

[quote name='T1NY']wow, thanks.[/QUOTE]Most likely it's Nebraska Furniture Mart, which is a midwest chain that sells video games among other items.

[quote name='shrike4242']Target. Temporary Price Cut down from $39.99 to $29.99.

Most likely it's Nebraska Furniture Mart, which is a midwest chain that sells video games among other items.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I read debates though that the $30 price at target is only for the Vita edition. I haven't been to a store to see for myself yet.

[quote name='Romeo']Thank you. I read debates though that the $30 price at target is only for the Vita edition. I haven't been to a store to see for myself yet.[/QUOTE]I just picked up the PS3 version this morning. There's a "Temporary Price Cut" yellow sign on the display in the video games area right under it.

I was looking for this so I could get the PS3 and Vita versions and sell off my download version from my AC bundle Vita.

[quote name='shrike4242']I just picked up the PS3 version this morning. There's a "Temporary Price Cut" yellow sign on the display in the video games area right under it.

I was looking for this so I could get the PS3 and Vita versions and sell off my download version from my AC bundle Vita.[/QUOTE]

You realize the PS3 version comes with a download voucher, not a physical copy, right?

[quote name='@FIF']You realize the PS3 version comes with a download voucher, not a physical copy, right?[/QUOTE]
What comes with a download voucher?
The ps3 is the actual disc, and the vita version is claimed from disc content.

[quote name='shrike4242']I just picked up the PS3 version this morning. There's a "Temporary Price Cut" yellow sign on the display in the video games area right under it.

I was looking for this so I could get the PS3 and Vita versions and sell off my download version from my AC bundle Vita.[/QUOTE]

Or you can gift it to someone in need since it didn't cost you a dime. =)

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Would I be able to have MLB shipped to store and have them price adjust with the coupon?[/QUOTE]

I asked this same question a few days ago and didn't see a response. I'm tempted to try it out myself, just to be a guinea pig.

For the nintendo selects 5 dollars off, can i get more than one game and get the 5 dollars off each or is it only 1 game allowed? I want to get 2 or 3 of them.

[quote name='@FIF']You realize the PS3 version comes with a download voucher, not a physical copy, right?[/QUOTE]I had a separate DL voucher from my AC Vita bundle from BF and wanted the PS3 version, which I knew had the Vita version on disc. Didn't need two.

[quote name='Romeo']Or you can gift it to someone in need since it didn't cost you a dime. =)[/QUOTE]Sorry, already sold. Cost reduction, y'see. ;)

[quote name='cardsharkrob']For the nintendo selects 5 dollars off, can i get more than one game and get the 5 dollars off each or is it only 1 game allowed? I want to get 2 or 3 of them.[/QUOTE]

Yes if you get them in seperate transactions it should work for as many as you want. But if you try to buy them all at one time, the discount will only apply to one game.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']I asked this same question a few days ago and didn't see a response. I'm tempted to try it out myself, just to be a guinea pig.[/QUOTE]

If anything, I'm sure we can do a return/rebuy.

[quote name='shrike4242']I had a separate DL voucher from my AC Vita bundle from BF and wanted the PS3 version, which I knew had the Vita version on disc. Didn't need two.

Sorry, already sold. Cost reduction, y'see. ;)[/QUOTE]

Wait, I received an emailed code from the Amazon BF bundle, was there a physical voucher somewhere? I'm looking to sell mine to offset the PS3 copy I picked up, but am i understanding correctly that the PS3 copy doesn't include something you can resell for the vita download?

[quote name='eLefAdEr']I asked this same question a few days ago and didn't see a response. I'm tempted to try it out myself, just to be a guinea pig.[/QUOTE]

You just get it shipped, then cancel the order. And then re buy it.

Also, Walmart has MLB for $15.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/MLB-12-The-Show-PS-Vita-PSP/19763618

If you're willing to try, you can price match and then use the coupon. Possibly getting it for only $5! Again it's YMMV.

[quote name='Geco17']You just get it shipped, then cancel the order. And then re buy it.

Also, Walmart has MLB for $15.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/MLB-12-The-Show-PS-Vita-PSP/19763618

If you're willing to try, you can price match and then use the coupon. Possibly getting it for only $5! Again it's YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much for the process, will do it for next time. I'll give this one a skip for now but wouldn't mind having a baseball game for my Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back